CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Where everybody is???? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11699)

GregS 07-26-2007 10:29 AM

Re: Where everybody is????

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Yeah. I guess most people still active here tend to prefer AB over Stapp (or both...), but there's likely some AB fans out there who weren't Creed fans in the first place. And hopefully Blackbird will convert many more.

Truth be told, I'd like it if ABRocks came back. If there could somehow be one site under two domain names, that'd be sweet. You know, have the same exact content, but like Creedfeed would stay with the same appearance; ABRocks would have the old design Steve gave it, and maybe move some things around so it gives priority to AB (just have Stapp & Creed stuff as footnotes at the very bottom or something). That way, we wouldn't lose any of our posts or games, etc. It'd be kind of like starting over, but people already on here wouldn't have to pick and choose between posting at ABRocks or CF.

Yeah that would be a good idea.
Steve said a few months ago that ABRocks would become active earlier in the year but still nothing. I miss it, I actually joined ABRocks before Creedfeed.

JulieCitySlicker 07-28-2007 03:58 PM

I haven't been on much lately, because there is only dialup here :banghead: People pc sucks, the pc part must stand for pure crap:rolleyes:

HeavensOnFire 07-28-2007 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I haven't been on much lately, because there is only dialup here :banghead: People pc sucks, the pc part must stand for pure crap:rolleyes:

i know it my girl i miss ya but i,ve had so many JULIE Momeants this week ha its kinds funny GLORY TO GOD,

McField 07-29-2007 12:15 PM

and I gonna be here as well for a looong while

HeavensOnFire 07-31-2007 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McField
and I gonna be here as well for a looong while

:hugs: :hugs: thats cool b/c i miss ya,

Alter Shredder 10-27-2007 12:04 AM

so its kind of funny that i stumbled across this. i havent been on in forever. So I logged back in and started looking at my profile, and even found some old private message conversations that i had with people 3 or 4 years ago. Its kind of crazy where everything and everyone has gone since then.

nagpo 10-27-2007 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alter Shredder
so its kind of funny that i stumbled across this. i havent been on in forever. So I logged back in and started looking at my profile, and even found some old private message conversations that i had with people 3 or 4 years ago. Its kind of crazy where everything and everyone has gone since then.

yeah, it's to bad this place is as dead as hell.

eusebioCBR 10-27-2007 04:54 AM

:ghost:

Ana4Stapp 10-27-2007 01:45 PM

^^
:yikes:

I haven't been on much lately...because of my baby...;)

nagpo 10-27-2007 02:14 PM

congratulation's!

TrulyAmazing 10-27-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
^^
:yikes:

I haven't been on much lately...because of my baby...;)

yep those can take alllllll you time up how is our princess girl btw

RMadd 10-29-2007 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
:ghost:

That's kinda creepy.

Mulletman 11-01-2007 12:01 PM

Im not here anymore, barely on the computer these days. Actually i have been surgically joined at the ass to my blackberry.

uncertaindrumer 11-01-2007 01:15 PM

Kind of sad witnessing the death of a once vibrant board. Well. Okay it isn't really but whatever.

TrulyAmazing 11-03-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
That's kinda creepy.

oh your not not in the least but take it as a comment i like creepy haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:hammerlol