CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Album Artwork (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12539)

Chase 08-14-2009 02:12 PM

Album Artwork

Just out of curiosity... what does everyone think of the cover art for Full Circle?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...rcle_cover.jpg

creedm1981 08-14-2009 08:27 PM

Re: Album Artwork

i thought it would have been better.......kinda weird what the hells the meaning????????

TrulyAmazing 08-18-2009 09:34 AM

i have,nt saw it yet ya,alls so im unable to put in my :2cents:

nthor 08-19-2009 11:39 PM

Anyone know who is doing the artwork, Daniel Tremonti has done all the work in the past but have not heard anything about Full Circle

Dogstar 08-20-2009 09:41 AM

I kind of like it. It's something different, at least.

TrulyAmazing 08-23-2009 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

:laugh: :laugh: i have not saw it yet Dog :laugh: as to all things i,ll get around to it

Agent D 08-23-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Yeah, I think it looks cool. It's mysterious. Better than just putting the band on the cover.

eusebioCBR 08-23-2009 11:47 AM

probably Scott Stapp's key chain:D

Chris98GT 08-23-2009 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedm1981
i thought it would have been better.......kinda weird what the hells the meaning????????

Probably the "keys" to "My Own Prison."

timusca 08-23-2009 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nthor
Anyone know who is doing the artwork, Daniel Tremonti has done all the work in the past but have not heard anything about Full Circle

Dan Tremonti did this one too. I believe Mike Tremonti confirmed that over at ABB.net.

nagpo 08-23-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
Probably the "keys" to "My Own Prison."

makes sense.

Agent D 08-23-2009 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timusca
Dan Tremonti did this one too. I believe Mike Tremonti confirmed that over at ABB.net.

Good to hear. His artwork is a signature part of Creed.

TrulyAmazing 08-23-2009 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Good to hear. His artwork is a signature part of Creed.

Good To Hear His Work Is Killer Glad That Did,nt Let Nobody Else Do It Gotta Have That Signature Effect

Higher_Desire 08-30-2009 07:44 PM

I think it may have to do with symbolizing the 4 of them, as there are 4 keys prominently displayed. The one on the left may show Brian. On an opposite side of the rings seam, it could show how he was separated for a time with the other 3 together as Creed, but is now next to them as the original band (the band as a whole being shown by the ring). I'm not sure what the numbers over the keys means though. Or for that matter, even if my assumption is anywhere near correct. lol.

TrulyAmazing 08-30-2009 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I think it may have to do with symbolizing the 4 of them, as there are 4 keys prominently displayed. The one on the left may show Brian. On an opposite side of the rings seam, it could show how he was separated for a time with the other 3 together as Creed, but is now next to them as the original band (the band as a whole being shown by the ring). I'm not sure what the numbers over the keys means though. Or for that matter, even if my assumption is anywhere near correct. lol.

Yeah Its Cool But My first Feel And Reaction To It I Felt OMG My Own Prison from the album Im Happy With The Cover im sure there were a lot of ideas in all