CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hayley + Aussiecreeder thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8280)

hayley 01-04-2005 11:56 PM

Do you secretley know my parents?!?! THAT'S WHAT THEIR LIKE!! :laugh: Just kidding, that would be just a little scary. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
a rusty old 1975 Volvo station wagon with the number plate ILUVMEAT

LMAO ... that would be the day .... :lolsign:

Quote:

Michael: Mrs.Ginn if you weren't married you'ld be in big trouble.

Mrs. Ginn? GINNS DAMN IT!! ;) And that was a nice thing to say. :D:D lol

Quote:

Hayley's Mum: Now Michael I hope you remembered to bring all of your toiletries. Toothpaste, shaving cream, razors, toothbrush, deoderant, rubbers

Michael! :nono: lol

Quote:

Hayley's Mum: What? Its perfectly natural me and your fath (is interupted)

Eeew GROSS LMAO

LOL dude the 'liar detector' test OMG that was classic ... you're a legend lol can't wait for the next one :p

aussiecreeder 01-05-2005 12:46 AM

oops ginns sorry bout that! :) i think that was my fav one yet although after the next one i'm struggling to think of where i can go next......at least in good taste lol. the lie detector bit was funny particulary the question about kiwi males and what they do to animals lol.

hayley 01-05-2005 01:58 AM

Yes :laugh: I didn't know if I should tell you that was great or not though .... hahaha

I'm sure you're struggling but how about in the next one we do something exciting .. like ... bungy jumping ... lol

aussiecreeder 01-05-2005 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Yes :laugh: I didn't know if I should tell you that was great or not though .... hahaha

I'm sure you're struggling but how about in the next one we do something exciting .. like ... bungy jumping ... lol

lol I wasen't sure how you would react me "your mum" talking like that but I thought it was hilarious. Bungy Jumping? Now I may be totally inexperienced at it, but I was fairly certain you had to be in the same country! :p

hayley 01-05-2005 08:53 PM

Quote:

lol I wasen't sure how you would react me "your mum" talking like that but I thought it was hilarious.

No seriously, I thought it was funny too. And hey, I'm an easy going person I won't take anything too personal. :D

aussiecreeder 01-05-2005 11:43 PM

I think this might be the final edition unless I think of anywhere else to go with this. So without further ado........

We now join the crazy antics of this household out the back on the hobby farm where the entire extended male family (and some females) have joined are preparing themselves to play some union. Michael is out to prove himself to Mr.Secret Service but feels an accident in his pants as barely played this game in his life and this family is filled with monster trucks.

Hayley: Please be careful with him, they don't play union in Victoria.
Hayley's Dad: Okay son don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine but just wash up before game time. Now you've played Australian football so you be our kicker so you have to gain us some height and time to get across and spoil their plays.
Michael: No worries Mr.Ginns

Hayley's brother is on the opposing team and Michael has decided some sledging is in order to put him off his game.

Michael: Hey sheep lover you're dead!
Hayley's brother: *voice cracks while speaking* Oh yeah I'm going to through you like a battering ram.
Michael: Where are the hairs on your legs? Puberty not happened yet mate?
Hayley's brother: It has its just they're white......
Michael: Just tell yourself that.....Only kidding mate just make me look good out there in front of your old man!

Ball comes out to Michael and he does a funny kick that confuses the Kiwi opposition and goes about 40 metres.
Hayley's Dad: How did you do that?
Michael: Its a kick they use in Aussie rules, spin the ball to the right slightly before kicking and it spirals and goes higher, slower and further!
Hayley's Dad: You might not be so useless after all.
Michael: Uh thanks.....I guess.

The game is extremly tight and they've decided the next score wins, Michael has the ball but no-one is around him except for one opposition player. He sizes up the options, dodges this way....that way when WWWWHHHAMMM!
He runs right into Hayley's Aunt.Mary who is 6 foot 2 and weighs 180 pounds and has more facial hair then he does.

Hayley's Dad: Dissapointing....very dissapointing he had the opening and look what he did.
Hayley's Mum: What are you talking about he just injured himself and you're worried about the stupid game.
Hayley's Dad: Stupid game? This game shows who the real men are love!
Hayley's Mum: pppffttt MEN!

Michael flies home with his arm in a cast, although he's happy cause he didn't get attacked by any sex-crazy sheep while on the farm so he can be thankful for something.

The end.......

hayley 01-08-2005 12:33 AM

Quote:

Michael: Hey sheep lover you're dead!
Hayley's brother: *voice cracks while speaking* Oh yeah I'm going to through you like a battering ram.

:roll:

Quote:

He sizes up the options, dodges this way....that way when WWWWHHHAMMM!
He runs right into Hayley's Aunt.Mary who is 6 foot 2 and weighs 180 pounds and has more facial hair then he does.

OMG LOL. I'm so glad I don't have any aunty's like that! And, I feel sorry to the people that do, lol.

LMAO dude you're such a legend, they were really awesome, you rock :cool: lol

hayley 01-08-2005 12:33 AM

Oh man I can't stop laughing ... :D:D:D:D:D:D

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 04:32 AM

its my pleasure to provide the laughs! :D i'll do another one day but for now thats it......

hayley 01-09-2005 03:25 AM

Okay, in the mean time you can keep on coming up with legendary ideas!! :D Lol seriously they were great

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 04:21 AM

I've got no idea where I can go from here although in another post you gave me a good idea. Maybe I could be evading "Aunt Mary" lol.

hayley 01-10-2005 10:58 PM

:laugh: That might just be the best one ... LOL

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 11:26 PM

LOL I think I might do that one tomorrow although I don't really have many ideas for it besides the obvious jokes.

hayley 01-11-2005 01:13 AM

Oh please do it, I never get sick of your jokes :p

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 04:08 AM

Oh you're just sucking up now aren't you? :p

I'll do it tomorrow morning or afternoon..........