CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 03-20-2005 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
I think this dude ( I don't know what to call him/it lol) wears make-up cause it looked like he had some on which was weird enough.

Makeup is not weird. Well, eyeshadow and eyeliner is not weird for a guy, but probably anymore than that is ... lol.

Quote:

We may have weird people who aren't quite sure what gender they are but just remember what sexually frustrated kiwis do with the local wildlife! :laugh:

Ohhhh that was a very smartass comment, well done. ;) LOL

aussiecreeder 03-20-2005 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Makeup is not weird. Well, eyeshadow and eyeliner is not weird for a guy, but probably anymore than that is ... lol.

Hmmmmm I've not really convinced on eyeshadow and eyeliner on a guy unless they happen to be a member of a pop-punk band lol. It looks alright on muscians on stage (I'm preddy sure Scott Weiland wears some) but seeing anyone (guys) in normal life with make-up is kind of weird IMO.

Quote:

Ohhhh that was a very smartass comment, well done. ;) LOL

Aussie:101
Hayley:1 (sympathy point :laugh: ) ;)

Anna1011 03-20-2005 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
i wont drink alcohol tonite. Last thursday i did and i get drunk. I hate my hangovers....such a headache :mad1:

hangovers are awful but when you're getting drunk at the time you feel great. :)

Trimontana 03-20-2005 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
hangovers are awful but when you're getting drunk at the time you feel great. :)

i had amazing time but next morning it was aweful. Last nite i went out but i didnt drink, it was a weird nite at the club, loads of new peoplw and i didnt get to see my friends. :(

Anna1011 03-20-2005 04:45 PM

Quote:

i had amazing time but next morning it was aweful. Last nite i went out but i didnt drink, it was a weird nite at the club, loads of new peoplw and i didnt get to see my friends. :(

hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Trimontana 03-20-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

hugs for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I really needed thos Anna. I feel very tired and sleepy.

:hugs: :hugs:

Anna1011 03-20-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

I really needed thos Anna. I feel very tired and sleepy.

:hugs: :hugs:

aw! sweetie go grab some sleep. :)

hayley 03-21-2005 03:55 AM

Quote:

Hmmmmm I've not really convinced on eyeshadow and eyeliner on a guy unless they happen to be a member of a pop-punk band lol. It looks alright on muscians on stage (I'm preddy sure Scott Weiland wears some) but seeing anyone (guys) in normal life with make-up is kind of weird IMO.

No it's HOT ..... HOTTTTT. :D Hehe. Nah only kidding, as we've discussed this before (lol) It can look ridicilous on some guys, but very appealing on others ... you're right, I think it's even more sexy if they are in a rock band, because that on it's own is hot, lol.

Quote:

Aussie:101
Hayley:1 (sympathy point :laugh: ) ;)

Ohhh man your'e kicking my ass! (Pffftt, like THAT'S the real scoreboard ... hehe) ..... oh well, you're still buying me dinner!!!!!

Michael: 0
Hayley: 100

Anna1011 03-21-2005 05:08 AM

id love to be a glow worm
a glow worms never glum
how can you be unhappy
when the sun shines out your bum?

found this yesterday when i was rumaging through my junk made me laugh so i though id post it.

hayley 03-21-2005 02:24 PM

Hahaha that's awesome, I remember reading that in primary school. :p

aussiecreeder 03-21-2005 08:42 PM

Quote:

No it's HOT ..... HOTTTTT. :D Hehe. Nah only kidding, as we've discussed this before (lol) It can look ridicilous on some guys, but very appealing on others ... you're right, I think it's even more sexy if they are in a rock band, because that on it's own is hot, lol.

ain't it funny how ugly dudes can get laid so much simply by being able to play a guitar or sing? would jerry hall have looked twice at mick jagger if he was an accountant? lol

Quote:

Ohhh man your'e kicking my ass! (Pffftt, like THAT'S the real scoreboard ... hehe) ..... oh well, you're still buying me dinner!!!!!

Michael: 0
Hayley: 100

oh no way i will refuse to lose any contest to a kiwi! btw did you catch adam gilchrist's rapid century in the cricket the other day? ;) :D

PaulMcCoygirl 03-21-2005 10:33 PM

well......I'm single once again!! lol I need to find me a good guy.

aussiecreeder 03-21-2005 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
well......I'm single once again!! lol I need to find me a good guy.

didn't you just start going out with that guy? well you don't sound too down about being single once again.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-21-2005 10:50 PM

yea it was only a month. I found out that he still had feelings for his ex girlfriend. Wanna know how i found out? Well the day he was supposed to go with me to houston, he told me he wanted to stay home and be with his friends. well after i came back from houston, i called him and he was going to go have lunch with his ex/best friend. he told me he would call me back later. He didn't call me until 12:35 that night. he said he spent the entire day at her house and whenever he was with her, it brought back memories. Now really, is that something you tell your girlfriend? Well, ex now.

PaulMcCoygirl 03-21-2005 10:53 PM

Actually i am pretty down about it, it's just funny how he told me that she was his #1, then five seconds later told me I was his #1 too. Oh yea, i feel real special now...

aussiecreeder 03-21-2005 11:03 PM

Quote:

Actually i am pretty down about it, it's just funny how he told me that she was his #1, then five seconds later told me I was his #1 too. Oh yea, i feel real special now...

wow sounds like he was playing you there.....well stuff him i'm sure you can do better.

Anna1011 03-22-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:

i was talking to this guy the other day and i know he likes me, he was going on about how much he was in love with my mate then went and asked me out, retard.

Higher_Desire 03-22-2005 01:34 PM

Quote:

i was talking to this guy the other day and i know he likes me, he was going on about how much he was in love with my mate then went and asked me out, retard.

LOL. A friend told me last night about a party she went to and some creepy guy kept bringing her strawberries and trying to feed them to her. Then he tried to make out with her. She said he was really weird. Although, he goes to ISU, so it's not very surprising.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011 03-22-2005 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. A friend told me last night about a party she went to and some creepy guy kept bringing her strawberries and trying to feed them to her. Then he tried to make out with her. She said he was really weird. Although, he goes to ISU, so it's not very surprising.

H-D :pimp:

i love strawberries :D

RMadd 03-22-2005 04:58 PM

ISU being Idaho St.? and not Iowa St or Illinois St or Indiana St?

Anna1011 03-23-2005 06:14 AM

hey guys i dont know why but today i seem to have a lot of love to give out so im sending you all some love :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

PaulMcCoygirl 03-23-2005 12:40 PM

Quote:

He is retard! geeez. :mad:

RMadd 03-23-2005 12:51 PM

Quote:

there's got to be some explanation for that, but i just can't think of one lol

creedsister 03-23-2005 01:09 PM

Quote:

MORONS Some dudes like that could,nt Find Their Way Out Of A Paper Bag I Pray For The Poor Dudes :D

Dogstar 03-23-2005 01:44 PM

It's such a gloomy day today. I just want to stay in bed all day and read or something, but no, I have to work. Bleh.

Anna1011 03-23-2005 02:45 PM

Quote:

MORONS Some dudes like that could,nt Find Their Way Out Of A Paper Bag I Pray For The Poor Dudes

Quote:

there's got to be some explanation for that, but i just can't think of one lol

Quote:

He is retard! geeez.

it really pissed me off its not that i like him or anything but hes just stupid to do that

hayley 03-26-2005 01:18 AM

Lala bump thread

Sincirr 03-26-2005 03:29 AM

I'm gonna be on TV tomorrow :D

hayley 03-26-2005 03:36 AM

REALLY?!?! Haha way cool, what for?

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:13 AM

okay another dodgy aussie joke lol......

an aussie guy recently moves to another part of the country which just happens to be a small rural town on the outskirts of a main city. one of the guys in the town does the neighbourly thing and says "hey mate i'm having a party and considering you're new i thought i'ld invite you along. just one thing there will be some pot there". the other guy says no problem i'll bring my own stash". the guy then says "they're also be some drinking so hopefully you don't mind that". new guy says "na mate i don't mind a drink, i'll bring some of that as well". the first guy says "they'll probably be some hmmmm sex as well if you don't mind". "oh no problem at all, being a while since i've had a route. so how many people will be at this party"? first guy says "oh mate its just me and you....."!

hayley 03-26-2005 04:36 AM

Oh that was great ... :laugh: :laugh: One of your best yet. :D

And I loved how you spelt the 'route' It's root, get it right! :D;)

Haha that was good

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

Oh that was great ... :laugh: :laugh: One of your best yet. :D

And I loved how you spelt the 'route' It's root, get it right! :D;)

Haha that was good

oh why thankyou but the big test is if anna likes it! see she thinks some of my jokes are lame! :laugh: oh its root? oh okay see i don't talk like that....i'm much more cultured.....*cough bullcrap cough* ;)

hayley 03-26-2005 04:53 AM

Quote:

oh why thankyou but the big test is if anna likes it! see she thinks some of my jokes are lame! :laugh:

No never, youre a comedian :D :D

Quote:

oh its root? oh okay see i don't talk like that....i'm much more cultured.....*cough bullcrap cough* ;)

Hahaha ... cultured .... Michael, cultured? Wait, let me catch my breath here! ;) Hhahaha ... yes it's root ... root root root! lol

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 04:58 AM

Quote:

No never, youre a comedian :D :D

lol but I could never do stand-up, I'ld freeze and make a complete fool of myself! :laugh: Well if you enjoy them then how thats one person with a smile on their face! ;)

Quote:

Hahaha ... cultured .... Michael, cultured? Wait, let me catch my breath here! ;) Hhahaha ... yes it's root ... root root root! lol

and you must learn the Queen's English....enough of this dodgy American CORRUPTION of English! ;) its CENTRE....CENTRE! ;) oh its and sense not sence..... ;)

hayley 03-26-2005 05:02 AM

Quote:

lol but I could never do stand-up, I'ld freeze and make a complete fool of myself! :laugh: Well if you enjoy them then how thats one person with a smile on their face! ;)

You always leave me laughing. :D

Quote:

and you must learn the Queen's English....enough of this dodgy American CORRUPTION of English! ;) its CENTRE....CENTRE! ;) oh its and sense not sence..... ;)

Who invited the spelling police here? Help, help me someone! ;)

aussiecreeder 03-26-2005 05:11 AM

Quote:

You always leave me laughing. :D

well it doesn't seem to much of a challenge..... ;)

Quote:

Who invited the spelling police here? Help, help me someone! ;)

we don't need to invited, we come when you don't want us just like parking inspectors! :laugh: oh how i hate those guys....i kill them! ;)

Anna1011 03-26-2005 08:23 AM

Quote:

okay another dodgy aussie joke lol......

an aussie guy recently moves to another part of the country which just happens to be a small rural town on the outskirts of a main city. one of the guys in the town does the neighbourly thing and says "hey mate i'm having a party and considering you're new i thought i'ld invite you along. just one thing there will be some pot there". the other guy says no problem i'll bring my own stash". the guy then says "they're also be some drinking so hopefully you don't mind that". new guy says "na mate i don't mind a drink, i'll bring some of that as well". the first guy says "they'll probably be some hmmmm sex as well if you don't mind". "oh no problem at all, being a while since i've had a route. so how many people will be at this party"? first guy says "oh mate its just me and you....."!

hehehehehe

creedsister 03-26-2005 11:10 PM

:mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: DAMN DIAL UP

aussiecreeder 03-27-2005 01:33 AM

Quote:

hehehehehe

wow the joke passed the test! ;)

Anna1011 03-27-2005 06:37 AM

Quote:

wow the joke passed the test! ;)