CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

bilal 06-23-2006 11:09 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
HEY BILAL!
U bin sleeping lately man?:eyes:

aw...thank u very much........:) ...... yeh..... i guess it wasnt the exam but the exam leave that i took from my office was the real reason.... i guess.....cause all day at home tryin to study...i guess i was realy very alone........ though i dont like my job very much...but still iget along with lots of people...but at home...ur just ... alone... but things back to normal now :jam: .......crashin in my bed evry night in my dress pant and office shirt...hardly rember the last time i slept in my pajamas...hehe......and i am somewhat successful in keepin my self away from the early AM zone......thanks a lot ..hehe

metalchris25 06-24-2006 09:52 AM

what ever happened to simplicity?

bilal 06-24-2006 10:45 AM

when onion lost its toe.....the potato said...hey onion...u lost ur toe?....and the onion said....mind ur own business

metalchris25 06-24-2006 07:41 PM

Im on my psp talkin to yall!

JulieCitySlicker 06-24-2006 08:09 PM

Damn work has me exhausted,plus I'm sick on top of that:banghead:

bilal 06-25-2006 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Damn work has me exhausted,plus I'm sick on top of that:banghead:

oh....thats sick :(

metalchris25 06-25-2006 06:42 AM

?

Dogstar 06-25-2006 06:07 PM

I'm soooo looking forward to my two days off. I need to get a lot of stuff done.

JulieCitySlicker 06-27-2006 12:56 AM

I fucking hate myself:(

metalchris25 06-27-2006 01:50 AM

I like cold chicken....

remember to always be yoursef.
unless you suck.

Dogstar 06-27-2006 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25

unless you suck.

Hah!

bilal 06-27-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

unless you suck.

:thumbsup:

Sincirr 06-27-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

I like cold chicken....

Hah!:thumbsup:

bilal 06-28-2006 12:19 PM

its always bad steppin over poop,,,,,trust me...u don’t want to argue that.....yeh ...the tyranny ends with the washing of the poop off ur boot....that gruesome exercise .....damn....but dat comes latter....... the wall crashes down on u quite earlier..... like if u were on ur way to work...u reach ur office and u make that skeptical, almost questioning expression, on ur face and u say in general..."hey ...what’s that smell??"......damn.... and its not for any one to answere but for u to realize .....whats that smell..... u shouldn’t have asked that.......suddenly ..ur feeling that springing urge within you.....a wish ..... that u had that gummy bear's secret portion....which u could pop out of ur pocket....(all gummy bears have invisible pockets) drink it, and run like hell, jumping on ur ass , bouncing ur way outa building...outa sight, outa sight of any possible acutance......just like gummy bears....but gummys used to drink it to escape gargamell....that fella with a long nose, and a skinny cat….oh...wait a minute,,, it were smurfs who were afraid of Gargamail.....but didn’t smurfs had a secret portion too...yeh.....what was that used to do...hmm...may be it was a power portion......but I guess no power portion can help ya escape embarrassment.......embarrassment..... i remember how it was a real sucker punch when we used to be kids...... really ...wasn’t it...... embarrassment....u could feel it so strongly...... how deeper it effected ya...... how deeply u feared it......and we were just kids then....now....when we are all grown ups.....damn.... we have learned how to ...u know...just walk on.....just let it go..... accepting things as they happen...... not lettin embarrassment effect ya....change ya…...but as kids......it was really very bad...wasn’t it.....but back then .....world was very simple too ...at least it was for me.....but now..... though i have learned to let things go.....just take it easy....relax...don’t panic.....just chill ..as we say it....but life is more complicated now...then it has ever been.......hmm....summergirl... its a title of a Mayfield 4 song.......what does summergirl means any ways......is she invisible in winter......summer and winter....that’s how my exams are called.........it was with an unconscious effort of my mind which made me realize that the summer attempt is the one that comes in June....and the winter attempt is the one that goes in December.......it made my life pretty easy now when i have to fill the examination forms now....which…unfortunately I do after evey six months…..but now….i don’t have to ask people that hey...is this attempt called the summer attempt or the winter attempt.....hehe.....i just found out that my 12 year old cousin has got a bike now....and he has already had a minor accident too.....damn..thats ridiculous....i baby sitted that kid when he was a ....well...a baby, he has pee'd several times in my lap back then...i am 12 years older than him.....and now he has got a motor bike.....hell...i haven’t driven one all my life....duh..i am sure hes gona get laid earlier too....damn!

Sincirr 06-29-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
gummys used to drink it to escape gargamell....that fella with a long nose, and a skinny cat….oh...wait a minute,,, it were smurfs who were afraid of Gargamail.....

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
U sound like me when i have had like 9 shots of coffee!!! haaa!