CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Prayers Needed For Michael Tremonti (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10264)

Steve 12-30-2005 03:26 PM

Prayers Needed For Michael Tremonti

As posted by Denise at ABB.net:

Quote:

Everyone,

Michael was in a serious car accident last night in Chicago. He's in a medical induced coma at the moment. He has too many injuries to list, but we're all praying for him and thankful that he's alive. I'm on my way to Chicago in the morning and will try and keep you all posted on his progress.

Say all kinds of prayers for him please!!

Thanks,
Denise

He and his family are definately in my prayers.

SummerGirl 12-30-2005 03:37 PM

Re: Prayers Needed For Michael Tremonti

OMG...my prayers and thoughts are with Michael and all of his family.

Anna1011 12-30-2005 03:48 PM

Omg!! Michael and family are definately in my thoughts.

titan9 12-30-2005 03:55 PM

Wow, that has to be tough for everyone involved. Michael and the rest of the Tremonti family are in my thoughts and prayers.

crest tattoo 12-30-2005 04:30 PM

Absolutely. If anyone gets updates, please keep us all updated!

Steve 12-30-2005 04:49 PM

Semi-update from Denise:

Quote:

no updates yet. I don't really want to list his injuries, but know that he has many broken bones, ribs, etc and he isn't breathing on his own. he's in the medically induced coma for a reason, and will probably be in the coma for a couple of weeks. I will see him tomorrow and come back online when I can.

I know this board is huge and Michael thinks of you all as his friends, so please please please say all the prayers you can for him.

Denise

Anna1011 12-30-2005 04:51 PM

my sister is sending her thoughts and prayers aswell.

Bridge of Clay 12-30-2005 05:22 PM

I don't have much to say... he's on my prayer list along to his family.

guitardude1985 12-30-2005 06:16 PM

My thoughts go out to him and the tremonti family. I'm more than sure mark will be up there to see him. I know that whole feeling, I had to go through a very simialar expericence with my dad last summer, only under different circumstances. Anyway, I hope the best for him. Dam those inexperienced motorists (not trying be be funny).

The Lithium 12-30-2005 06:43 PM

Wow, that's... wow... I honestly don't know what to say. I met Michael in Paris, and he seemed like a really sweet guy. He was very, very nice to me, just like his brother. I only hope he will recover and continue to tour with AB.

I've spoken to Michael a few times over the net and met him once... I have no "relationship" to him. Yet this is really bugging me. You know... It's just one of those things you never expect to happen.

My thoughts are especially going out to the Tremonti family and Denise. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now.

I know Denise problalby won't read this, but... (Wow, it's so hard to find the right words, yet I wanna say something)... I can't understand, but I can imagine your pain right now... And I really do hope Michael recovers!

Anna1011 12-30-2005 06:49 PM

i feel so helpless sat here not being able to do anything.

GregS 12-30-2005 10:48 PM

Ye , this is horrible news , Coming end of year and something like this happens , all i gotta say is hang in there Micheal! My thoughts go out to The Tremonti family.

TeriB19 12-30-2005 11:46 PM

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Tremontis. So sorry to hear about this.

Mr.CreedFreakTN 12-30-2005 11:55 PM

My prayers are with Michael and family. I pray that everything turns out for the best for all involved. God Bless.

Dogstar 12-30-2005 11:57 PM

Holy crap, that is just awful. I'll add my thoughts and prayers to the list as well.