CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JulieCitySlicker 10-25-2006 12:57 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

I go in to have a pelvic ultrasound done one week from today

JulieCitySlicker 10-26-2006 06:02 PM

I hate tv! The only thing thats ever on are those stupid campaign commercials,where the canidates go back and forth bashing eachother,or its those stupid lawsuit commercials, or talk about the retarted world series:mad:

BLAH!

eusebioCBR 10-27-2006 11:50 PM

^don't forget those infommercials:cuss:

HeavensOnFire 10-28-2006 12:13 AM

Haaaaa

you guys remind me WHY i dont miss cable tv, except for the family guy, well i hope i can get a bath some time tonite and try to get a get some sleep,

HeavensOnFire 10-28-2006 12:15 AM

Get A Get Some SLEEP, haa that will work as well,

JulieCitySlicker 10-30-2006 07:05 PM

Please pray for me, I'm about to ER because I'm having trouble trying to swallow. I'm trying to eat a sandwich and I'm almost gaging on it because it doesn't want to go down.

eusebioCBR 10-31-2006 01:23 AM

this place is like a ghost town right now:ghost:

metalchris25 10-31-2006 02:18 AM

Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul Les Paul

uncertaindrumer 10-31-2006 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Please pray for me, I'm about to ER because I'm having trouble trying to swallow. I'm trying to eat a sandwich and I'm almost gaging on it because it doesn't want to go down.

My friend had that exact same problem. Turned out to be a pyschological problem, but they didn't figure this out forever because they kept looking for a physical cause, like acid reflux or something.

Anyway, my random thought for the day involves my anger at the fact that good TV shows never survive, because the vast majority of the Earth is too stupid to even understand them, much less enjoy them.

Instead, we all get to watch CSI: Miami and the worst actor of all time, David Carusoe, or stupid shows about sex-obssessed doctors who over dramatize everything and never seem to do any doctoring.

Man.

JulieCitySlicker 10-31-2006 11:27 AM

I agree with you on the tv shows uncertain:rolleyes: I used to watch some of the shows on The WB, back when it was the WB but then that new station bought em out and they cancelled a really good show called Everwood,that I loved a lot and that really pissed me off:mad:

Now they have all these new shows that are pretty much a waste of air time. Plus they ended up keeping Smallville and that show has the same conflicts almost episode. You see one Supernam sow and you've seen them all pretty much.

bilal 10-31-2006 11:55 AM

the air is getting crisp and the dew is out shortly after sunset, i guess winter is setting in ...hhmm... gota get my supply of Chap sticks.....

JulieCitySlicker 10-31-2006 01:13 PM

Eating good today,no problems. Phew:)

had to get a shot in the butt last night though.

metalchris25 10-31-2006 04:07 PM

bummer!lol^

It's Halloween and I have no costume. TRICK OR TREAT!!!

eusebioCBR 11-01-2006 12:55 AM

^yes, some people are like slinkys

HeavensOnFire 11-01-2006 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
the air is getting crisp and the dew is out shortly after sunset, i guess winter is setting in ...hhmm... gota get my supply of Chap sticks.....

......make sure you dont run out there napolian dynamite, keep those lips moist as the dew drops :) thats my brand by avon but although i prefer mixing vasaline with sugar and applying it with a brush it makes a shine thats worth the efford ,