CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   AHAVO RABO TACO SALAD appreciation thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9905)

The Lithium 11-08-2005 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
I really HOPE it is future Alter Bridge album quality...

Dude, I didn't mean it that way... I know they will put out a much heavier record this summer, I just don't think anything will sound like ARTS. First off; I don't think there'll be any instrumentals on the album. This song is very un-Alter Bridge'ish, and I hope and think they'll still keep their spirit and their style! From what I've heard it's gonna be heavier, but it's still gonna be Alter Bridge! I hope at least one track will sound something like OYE or DTML just to mix it up a bit.

uncertaindrumer 11-08-2005 07:45 PM

Well... yeah I just wanted em to play super heavy riffs with screaming solos while Myles wails like only he can...

And maybe if Flip learned how to play the drums he could throw in a fill or two, lol. Nah I'm just joking. Flip is a competant drummer.

Chase 11-08-2005 10:24 PM

Where on the site is the clip? I'd love to hear it.

RMadd 11-08-2005 11:31 PM

Steve says no posting links.......

Steve 11-08-2005 11:47 PM

You can post links to the clip ABB.net has, but not links to the full song.

Chase 11-09-2005 02:54 AM

Yeah, I just want to hear a clip of it... I'm curious to hear how it sounds.

Creed7352 11-09-2005 03:11 AM

it's on the main ab forum there...it's a sticky topic.

Trimontana 11-09-2005 06:52 AM

I have the Total Guitar magazine this morning. Thats one awesome hell of a song!!! Mark's just an awesome guitar palyer and he shows it in this track. I bet next album is gonna blow our minds out. I cant wait for it....mean time ROCK ON AB!!!!!

GregS 11-09-2005 02:31 PM

ye Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad is a kickass instrumental! And yay , Ab gig tommorrow :D

RoffeDH 11-09-2005 02:51 PM

Wow! AB gig tomorrow, I'll have to wait a hole week for mine :D Any way... I just heard the clip, the clip was good but not great, hope the whole piece is awsome!

GregS 11-09-2005 02:52 PM

Yep , Glasgow , cant wait.. And plus the venue is alot better than last 1 in june. ye the whole song is alot better than the clip man.

RoffeDH 11-09-2005 02:59 PM

I thought so! Glasgow, love Scottland, I went there this summer end, 14 people beeing in the highlands for three days and the lowlands for four days. Loved it and I will go there alot more often ;) Loved the beer ;) :D

I thought so about the song! ;) Hope they play it live! :D

GregS 11-09-2005 03:06 PM

Ye man scotland is alright. Ab gigs here are always crazy which is awesome!
And ye im hoping they play it live too , that would make my day.

RoffeDH 11-09-2005 03:43 PM

The London show was a killer I might say! Hope the next will be too! That would rock, and if they play Ahavo Rabo Taco Sallad that would be awsome! I would be jumping my feet off for shure!

When we booked the tickets to Scotland I imediatly checked to see if AB was going to be playing but unfortunatly not, three months early! :P But hey, I'm going to london again! ;) Can't complain, can I? ;)

GregS 11-09-2005 04:02 PM

ye i seen them in march in London at Astoria. Loved that gig..
I'd love to go see them in London again but i aint got money to go down there again this soon and its on a tuesday , which for me is a full college day , unline tommorrow which is halfday :)