CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sd#248 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9593)

theironhorse 09-04-2005 06:13 PM

Sd#248

Sunday Dispatch #248

The church today should be getting ready and talking about issues of tomorrow and not issues of 20 and 30 years ago, because the church is going to be squeezed in a wringer. If we found it tough these last few years, what are we going to do when we are faced with the real changes that are ahead?

One of the greatest injustices we do to our young people is to ask them to be conservative. Christianity is not conservative, but revolutionary.

To be conservative today is to miss the whole point, for conservatism means standing in the flow of the status quo, and the status quo no longer belongs to us...

If we want to be fair, we must teach the young to be revolutionaries, revolutionaries are against the status quo.

~Francis Schaeffer,1970

creedsister 09-04-2005 10:56 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: !!!! :)

HeavenBesideYou 09-06-2005 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theironhorse
Sunday Dispatch #248

Christianity is not conservative, but revolutionary.

~Francis Schaeffer,1970

Amen to that brother!!!

Now if we could just get that message spread...

:bounce:

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 09-06-2005 02:21 PM

:) yes of course mark chapter 7 well hath essaias prophecised of you hpocrites as it is written this people honoureth me with their lips but their hearts be far from me Howbeit in vain do they worship me teaching for doctrines the commmandments of men for laying asiide what they want too Of God ye hold the traddition..of men well ye reject the commandment of God that ye may keep your own for moses said honour thy father and thy mother and whoso curseth father or mother shall let hime die death but if ye say if a man shall say to his father or mother it is corban that is to say a gift by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me he shall be free and ye suffer him more to do ought for his father or his mother making the word of God none effect through your tradtion which ye have delivered and many such like things

creedsister 09-06-2005 02:38 PM

Praise The Lord Praise The Lord

Still a lot of folk not wit da program Amen And Amen :jam: :jam: But Praise The Lord And Praise The Lord He Speaks Of His Children And His Genration luke 20 so thats why we give unto caesar that which is caesar,s and unto God THE THINGS WHICH IS GOD :syncdance :syncdance and blah blah haaaaaaaaaaa THE CHILDREN OF THIS WORLD marry and are given into marrige BUT THEY WHICH SHALL BE ACOUNTED WORTHY TO OBTAIN THAT WORLD AND THE RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD...neither marry nor are given in marrige neither can they die any more HE LIVES for they are equal unto the angels and the children of God Being The Children Of The The Resurrection Now That the dead are raised EVEN MOSES SHOWED AT THE BUSH WHEN HE CALLETHHHHHHHHH THE LORD TE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISSAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB which to all of the precious children We do not know these dudes HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FOR HE IS NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD BUT THE GOD OF THE LIVING FOR ALL LIVE UNTO HIM.. To Supply All Gods Babys With The Power Of Theme PRAISE THE LORD!!!

creedsister 09-06-2005 03:01 PM

Futher More

Romans 7 Know Ye Not For i speak to theme that know the lawwwwwwwwwwwwww of da west haaaaa hath dominion over a man AS LONG AS HE LIVES for the woman which hath Husband is bound by the law As we Our Bound To The Law Of uh uh Haaaaaaaa Of Conservative So As Long as The Law Lives Bound And Tied Husband is bound to the law to her husband As Long As He Lives But If The Husband Be Dead She is loosed from from the law Of Her husband this could be not a message on marrige and divorce k :But I Speak A Great Mystery EPH 5...28 33, For No Man Ever Hated His Own Flesh but nourisheth and to cherish it even as The Lord The CHURCH for we are members of his body of his flesh and of his bones for this shall cause shall a man leave his father and mother and they two shall be joined unto his wife and two shall be as one flesh this is a great mystery but i speak concering the christ and the church, So Then if while her husband Liveth She be married to another man she shall be called A HO but if her husband be dead he aing going do her no good And She Is Free From The Lawwwwwwww breaking the law breaking the law :jam: so that she is not an adultress though she be married to another man Wherefore my brethrean YE ARE ALSO ARE BECOME DEAD TO THE LAW. conservative for da good lord said i come here not to condem ya but love and forgive ya and save ya BY THE BODY OF CHRIST That ye should be Married to another even to him that is raised from the dead That We should bring forth our fruit unto GOD for when were in the flesh the motions of sin HAS TIED AND BIND which were by the Law did in fact work I,am A SINNER I,Am Un Worthy I will never be worthy im not ready to make this change for man i,am i,am my own Personnnnnnnnnnnnn and i must express myself PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD BUT NOW WE ARE DELIVERED FROM THE LAW THAT BEING DEAD WHEREIN WE WERE HELD THAT WE SHOULD SERVE IN NEWNESS OF SPIRT AND SPIRT AND TRUTH and Not The Oldness Of Da letter