CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   You're a Creed freak if... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6245)

crest tattoo 04-12-2004 09:48 PM

You might be a Creedfreak...if you have 3 tattoos and they all relate to Creed? Ahhh, the pain we endure.

Well, well worth it. :D

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 09:53 PM

When I am old enough, I want to have the same tattoo that Scott Stapp has with the cross. That's a really neat tattoo.

hayley 04-13-2004 12:29 AM

Yeah, that's the most bad-ass tattoo I have ever seen. :stapp:

I can't wait until I get my tattoo, something to do with Creed, and some awesome celtic design, I'm in love with celtic

The Lithium 04-14-2004 04:16 PM

I wanna get the Jaggar-tatto Stapp has. But without the name Jaggar Micheal Stapp.

(P.S. Guys, if you want bad-ass tattos, just look at Flip ;) )

Goodnight :goodnight:

hayley 04-14-2004 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
I wanna get the Jaggar-tatto Stapp has. But without the name Jaggar Micheal Stapp

:laugh: I was going to say, why the hell would you want Jagger on your shoulder.... :eek:

Anyway, yeah Flips tattos are awesome aswell

Trees of Wisdom 04-14-2004 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
:laugh: I was going to say, why the hell would you want Jagger on your shoulder.... :eek:

Anyway, yeah Flips tattos are awesome aswell

I haven't seen Flip's tattoos. I know that he has a lot of 'em, though.

hayley 04-14-2004 08:40 PM

Yeah all over his arms, there aren't too many pictures of his tattos directly, but from what I have seen he loves designs

The Lithium 04-17-2004 06:13 AM

Here's some Creed-tatto pics.

Flip tatto
Stapp tatto
Stapp tatto
Flip tatto
Flip tatto
Flip tatto
The guys tattos

//Lith

Redeemer 09-15-2004 10:11 AM

That just proves that you can always count on Lith to have the inside scoop on everything. I've never seen up close pics of Stappy's tattoos, but now I can say I have!
BTW, about this thread: I printed out the whole Arms Wide Open to Creed list, and I answered true to almost all of them! Now THAT is freaky. :eek: lol.

Mr. Prophet Man 09-15-2004 05:11 PM

You're a Creed fan if you know Stapp used to be a pot-smokin', 'shroom juice drinkin' bum.

Redeemer 09-16-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man
You're a Creed fan if you know Stapp used to be a pot-smokin', 'shroom juice drinkin' bum.

Heh heh. You should've added the smilie --> :smokin: lol. Yep. That's our Scottie. :D
You KNOW you're a Creed fan if you jump up and down and have a hysterical happy fit when a Creed song comes on the radio, even though you have ALL THREE CD's. :rolleyes:

Mr. Prophet Man 09-16-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemer
Heh heh. You should've added the smilie --> :smokin: lol. Yep. That's our Scottie. :D
You KNOW you're a Creed fan if you jump up and down and have a hysterical happy fit when a Creed song comes on the radio, even though you have ALL THREE CD's. :rolleyes:

Radio edits suck. You're better off listening to the albums.

The Lithium 09-23-2004 05:12 PM

Word!!

Trimontana 10-09-2004 12:28 PM

Keep on talking about tatoos. I think Mr Tremonti has one tatoo in the right hand side of his back. Any one knows about it? :dancing: :dancing:

The Lithium 10-09-2004 07:06 PM

No, tell me! :D