CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Need Address to send letter (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3531)

StappStalker 06-25-2003 12:07 AM

Need Address to send letter

I need to send Stapp a letter.Anyone have an address? Where he will get it?If I get a response back from him I'll let ya know!If you have sent him a letter and he has written you back tell me about it.:goodnight:

velocityidp 06-25-2003 12:42 AM

With a name like "StappStalker" I doubt you're going to get any replies :rolleyes:

Dogstar 06-25-2003 01:03 AM

LMAO...No offense, Stappstalker, but velocity's right.

Higher_Desire 06-25-2003 01:04 PM

I found these somewhere a while ago (don't remember where) but saved them on my computer. I haven't tried these yet but I hope they work!

Creed's management company -

JHMP
2813 S. Hiawassee Rd.
Suite 307
Orlando, FL 32835

Send all fan-related materials to Creed via -

CreedINK
PO Box 618228
Orlando, FL 32861-8228

H-D

hayley 06-26-2003 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by velocityidp
<b>With a name like "StappStalker" I doubt you're going to get any replies :rolleyes: </b>

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so true...

But try those addresses that Higher_Desire gave to you, even though I sent Creed a letter before I got hold of the internet, and I don't even think it reached America:rolleyes: :crying: But I'm assuming you live in USA? So it will probably get there quick even though there will be litrallay (sp) thousands of letters there.

Higher_Desire 06-26-2003 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is so true...

But try those addresses that Higher_Desire gave to you, even though I sent Creed a letter before I got hold of the internet, and I don't even think it reached America:rolleyes: :crying: But I'm assuming you live in USA? So it will probably get there quick even though there will be litrallay (sp) thousands of letters there.

That's too bad you don't think it made it here. :( I tried to send CREED a letter once using an address they had in a magazine with a bunch of other band addresses (Possibly Hit Parader or one like that). I don't have it any more or know what the address was, but it came back with a Return To Sender stamp on it. :crying:

H-D

Bridge of Clay 06-26-2003 09:58 PM

wasn´t the Stapp Stalker arrested ?! ;)

Higher_Desire 06-26-2003 10:58 PM

I don't know, but I know the Tremonti Look-a-like was arrested for saying he was Tremonti and signing autographs...

H-D

hayley 06-27-2003 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Higher_Desire
That's too bad you don't think it made it here. :( I tried to send CREED a letter once using an address they had in a magazine with a bunch of other band addresses (Possibly Hit Parader or one like that). I don't have it any more or know what the address was, but it came back with a Return To Sender stamp on it. :crying:

H-D

That sucks :( It stinks cause it was really cool and stuff...never mind.

StappStalker 06-27-2003 01:23 PM

Yeah i got arrested out on bail now have to stay at least 100 feet away from him at all times and have probation for 2 years and attend no CREED concerts. JUST KIDDING!

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2003 07:35 PM

LOL! :D

I didn´t mean that towards to you! But I think you noticed it!

StappStalker 06-29-2003 12:31 AM

yea i thought it would be funny just pulling your leg