CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

aussiecreeder 03-17-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
:hammerlol

oh and thanking you....glad my sad excuse for humour isn't totally unappreciated! :)

DangerousDan85 03-17-2005 11:37 AM

3 days off in a row starting today, yaye!

Anna1011 03-17-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
i love you guys! hey lith take you hand off my butt cheek! :laugh:

:roll: now that was funny ;)

creedsister 03-17-2005 03:35 PM

:D i dont like nobody but myself :D :roll: :roll: its a probleam but im dealing :D

Anna1011 03-17-2005 03:38 PM

m teacher told me some shocking news today (well it was shocking for me) she told me that i had missed 80% of my afternoon lessons, i didnt think id skiped that many.she also told me she didnt mind me missing lessons aslong as i am up to date on my courseword so from now on i think ill be attending afternoon lessons.lol.

creedsister 03-17-2005 03:39 PM

:) thats cool

Higher_Desire 03-17-2005 06:05 PM

My college president's wife had a stroke last night and she's in the intensive care unit and one of the local hospitals right now. :( No word yet on how she's doing.

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 03-17-2005 08:21 PM

sorry bro hope she gets better :mad1: pc keeps freazing

aussiecreeder 03-18-2005 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
:roll: now that was funny ;)

unlike my previous joke? i'm sucker for punishment but another one lol.....

a guy walks into a bar and saids "i want to buy a drink and you can have one, so can this guy and this over here and even you at the bar". at closing time the barman informs this guy that he owes $564.20. "but i don't have money pleads the man". the barman then proceeds to take this clown out the back and beat him to a bloody pulp and tells him never to come back again. about a week later the same guy comes back and saids "i want to buy a drink and you can have one, so can this guy and this over here....the barman interupts and saids "and let me guess i can have one as well"? the man replies "no you get too violet when you have a drink"!

Trimontana 03-18-2005 05:02 AM

I have bought my tickets for the download festival 5 minutes ago :D

Anna1011 03-18-2005 05:06 AM

im buying my download tickets as soon as ive talked to my sister about it.:D

RMadd 03-18-2005 11:12 AM

yesterday was a pretty sweet day. sure it was St. Pat's day & all... but it's also Founder's Day here. not only that, but we're celebrating our 100th birthday as an institution of higher education. and, after more than 19 years of trying, we are finally going to become The Missouri State University. since we're a state school, any name change proposals had to go through all the legislative crap. so this is the first year it's made it through both chambers of the Missouri General Assembly (legislative branch). And our newly-elected governor, Matt Blunt, was on-hand yesterday to sign the bill, finalizing the name change. so, starting next August 26th, I believe, we'll be MSU... or MO State... or whatever catchy nickname they come up w/ to replace SMS.

goddess_bb 03-18-2005 10:45 PM

I'm an obsessive compulsive freak....

hayley 03-18-2005 11:05 PM

Don't say that! :eek:

Easter Weekend next weekend, ahhhh lovely 4 days off

aussiecreeder 03-19-2005 03:43 AM

We had this customer at Pizza Hut who I kid not was a tranvesite. I try to be open-minded but the thought yet alone the sight of a dude (with a deep voice) with breasts is enough to send shivers down the spine. I was trying to discreetly work out lol if they were breasts or maybe he just had big pecs and my eyes were deceiving me. Nah he was a freak...... :eek: