CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   BeLIEve in Scott Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10849)

Torn Daredevil 04-12-2006 06:30 PM

BeLIEve in Scott Stapp

I just think it's funny how Stapp's fame exists on a fabrication. Most people forget that his real name is Anthony Flippen. I can't imagine the name Tony Flippen selling many albums, but the name "Scott Stapp" hasn't done to well for him lately either. Maybe he should change it back.

:D

Robin101 04-12-2006 06:41 PM

Re: BeLIEve in Scott Stapp

Actually, Anthony Scott Flippen became Anthony Scott Stapp and then Scott 'Alan' Stapp. He changed it due to the initials of the former (A.S.S). Go ahead, joke if you will!!:D

INDIGOSTEVE 04-12-2006 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torn Daredevil
I just think it's funny how Stapp's fame exists on a fabrication. Most people forget that his real name is Anthony Flippen. I can't imagine the name Tony Flippen selling many albums, but the name "Scott Stapp" hasn't done to well for him lately either. Maybe he should change it back.

short bus and wore a helmet, yup.

Dogstar 04-12-2006 07:17 PM

There are plenty of entertainers who have changed their names for a variety of reasons. This comes very close the pointless-thread category.

ABYanks 04-12-2006 07:49 PM

He changed his name when he was 10, so unless he was selling albums then Stapps his name

IamFilthy 04-12-2006 10:25 PM

pointless....

Chase 04-13-2006 12:56 AM

Quote:

Dude, you have posters of Ben Affleck in your bedroom...

So, not only do you make fun of alcoholism and like bad movies, you also make fun of people's ethnic backgrounds. Wow...

Torn Daredevil 04-13-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE
short bus and wore a helmet, yup.

If you mean that literally, the answer is no. But I won't deny that I have a problem with Scott Stapp and the way he has portrayed himself throughout the years.

Torn Daredevil 04-13-2006 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Dude, you have posters of Ben Affleck in your bedroom...

So, not only do you make fun of alcoholism and like bad movies, you also make fun of people's ethnic backgrounds. Wow...

Ummmm... As I look around my dorm room I see an Army of Darkness and a Nightmare Before Christmas poster. No Ben Affleck posters. Sorry to disappoint.

Yeah, you can bin this thread, I've made my point... ;)

Chase 04-13-2006 03:16 AM

Quote:

Ummmm... As I look around my dorm room I see an Army of Darkness and a Nightmare Before Christmas poster. No Ben Affleck posters. Sorry to disappoint.

Yeah, you can bin this thread, I've made my point... ;)

Dude, you're so down with Ben Affleck... it's not even funny.

INDIGOSTEVE 04-13-2006 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Dude, you're so down with Ben Affleck... it's not even funny.

give up your not winning

titan9 04-13-2006 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
There are plenty of entertainers who have changed their names for a variety of reasons. This comes very close the pointless-thread category.

I agree. That's two threads in one day created by the same person which were pretty much unnecessary. At least in my opinion they were.

Quote:

If you mean that literally, the answer is no. But I won't deny that I have a problem with Scott Stapp and the way he has portrayed himself throughout the years.

If you've got a problem with him, take it elsewhere. Creating new threads here just to bash him is both redundant and unnecessary.

I kinda find it funny how a Christian(or at least that's what I thought Torn was) could be so judgmental of a fellow Christian who has made a ton of mistakes when no one, not even Torn, is perfect. :rolleyes:

Agent D 04-13-2006 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
This comes very close the pointless-thread category.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

Rocketqueen 04-13-2006 01:19 PM

thank you...all this bashing works my nerves :D we have enough bashing its pointless everybody rest your bashing for a few and then you guys can have it again