CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Illusion moment!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7084)

Dogstar 07-17-2004 03:12 AM

Illusion moment!!

So, njcreedite and I are in this pub/restaurant eating dinner before going out to see Octane, a local Philly rock band, and what song comes on the stereo system: Illusion! We were freaking out. We couldn't believe it. It was awesome...Just had to share!!!! I've never heard that on a radio of any kind before, so it was pretty cool. Yet another cool Creed moment!

Shadow 07-17-2004 09:32 AM

That's Cool. I've never heard that song anywhere except on boots and on their CD's. Good to know they are gone but not forgotten :)

Funny how now that Creed are disbanded they are popping up all over. Our local stations have Creed on heavy rotation. I've heard Torn, Higher, MS, One all the past few days on the radio.

Mulletman 07-17-2004 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
We were freaking out. We couldn't believe it.

Glad to see no one choked.

Higher_Desire 07-17-2004 06:24 PM

Very cool. I was at work the other day, and Creed came on the radio THREE TIMES! They played WAWO once and OLB twice.

H-D :pimp:

Sheila63 07-17-2004 06:38 PM

That's Awesome, Dogstar!!! :D I've never heard Illusion on the radio around here either or any other song from MOP. I heard the end of My Sacrifice on the way home from the grocery store today. There's always one MA station that I listen to that usually always play them when I listen. :)

I hope the two of you enjoyed the Octane show.

benkenobi 07-17-2004 08:31 PM

I never heard "Are You Ready" on the radio until I went through Nashville.

Kimvan 07-17-2004 08:38 PM

That's great Dogstar! The other day I heard WAWO and then on another station not long after that (yes, I'm a "station flipper") I heard MS right from the beginning (a real treat because usually I'll catch it in the middle or near the end). I know, I know, I can always listen to the CD...but there's something special about hearing Creed on the radio, or in a restaurant/pub, whatever, or even better, seeing their videos, because most of the time only the latest/newest vids are all you see.

Sheila63 07-17-2004 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kimvan
I know, I know, I can always listen to the CD...but there's something special about hearing Creed on the radio, or in a restaurant/pub, whatever, or even better, seeing their videos, because most of the time only the latest/newest vids are all you see.

LOL, I feel the same way, Kim. There's just something about catching them on the radio or somewhere else when you're not expecting it. It great!! :)

Higher_Desire 07-17-2004 10:04 PM

Stations around here where I am (neiter WA or ID) rarely play Creed. The only one's I've ever heard on the radio are WAWO, MOP, WTLF, OLB, MS, and occasionally Weathered or Higher.

H-D :pimp:

Dogstar 07-18-2004 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Glad to see no one choked.

Hahahahhaha! :D

Sheila, we had a BLAST at the Octane show. They rocked as usual. Next week, they're going to play some new tunes. We're going. Can't wait..

I know what you guys mean about unexpectedly catching Creed. It was such a treat. :)

Jez 07-18-2004 03:01 AM

Octane rocks!!

Dogstar 07-18-2004 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Octane rocks!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee, another fan!! They were awesome as usual last night. The crowd chanted for "Sicklike" and Brian B. said they'd do it but we'd have to sing the whole song. Well, the crowd sang every word. Our section was the loudest :D...It was awesome. He said it made his night! And njcreedite and I got drumsticks...AGAIN...We now have a set each :D

Jez 07-18-2004 03:42 AM

That's way cool, Dogstar :D

I've been totally getting into alot of new(er) bands lately.....Ocatne is just one of many.

Love me some 'strange' :smokin: Man, I need a show soon!

hayley 07-18-2004 03:52 AM

Dogstar, that's so cool!! I love it when Creed songs come on the radio, I feel so proud. :D

Dogstar 07-18-2004 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
That's way cool, Dogstar :D

I've been totally getting into alot of new(er) bands lately.....Ocatne is just one of many.

Love me some 'strange' :smokin: Man, I need a show soon!

:D....Next week...Whiskey Tango...new stuff coming supposedly. Last night they also did Sad But True and I nearly flipped. It's one of my fave Metallica songs. They did a Velvet Revolver song, too. Way cool.

Hayley, it was so cool to hear it. It's one of my favorite Creed songs of all time :D.