CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's wrong with you, people? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2827)

Dogstar 04-25-2003 07:24 PM

Rob, you are guilty of exactly what you accuse the members here of, not to mention blatant sexism. The members whom you are accusing of being ruled by their emotions are mostly women. I find that reprehensible and narrow-minded on your part.

Your emotions are blinding you from seeing that a number of us absolutely agree that what Scott did was wrong, and that most of us thought a free show or a refund and an apology would be in order. What you fail to see is that we mostly disagree that a lawsuit is the answer for assuaging the fans' ire. If you really think the band or Scott is going to issue a public apology now that a lawsuit has been filed, then you are not living in reality. If anything, his lawyers have probably told him to button up until this whole thing is over.

Bridge of Clay 04-25-2003 07:29 PM

you know like when Mark shreds and Stapp say "Mark Tremonti on guitar!" during concerts???

ladies and gentlemen, that´s Mrs. Dogstar!!!!!!!!

:bow: :bow: :bow: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dogstar 04-25-2003 07:39 PM

LMFAO, Marcos. Thanks!

crest tattoo 04-25-2003 08:17 PM

Oh my freaking you know what. This is the best thread I've come across since Mr. Rob Austin graced us with his "presence."

THE VERY QUESTION I HAVE FOR THE PEOPLE OPPOSED TO THE LAWSUIT IS WHY THE FU#K ARE YOU HERE FIGHTING THAT THEY SHOULD BE SUED WHEN YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE PART OF IT. WHAT THE HELL KINDA SENSE DOES THAT MAKE. YOU ARGUE YOUR POINT TO THE BITTER END, BUT YOU AREN'T EVEN STANDING AT THE FRONT OF THE LINE FOR THE PLANTIFFS???

crest tattoo 04-25-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

Say you call (and pre-pay) a plumber to fix your drain, and he shows up drunk, fixes your drain only partially (so it's still somewhat clogged) dances around your aprtment, and does other obnoxiosu stuff, and than leaves. What would you do? Let it be? Dont think so.

How many freaking analogies can we get? Enough already. Every corner of profession has been covered now. From Broadway, plumbing to football, what next? And now murderers? Yeah, you can compare that to Scott on stage. So what else ya got? Hookers? What if they don't perform? Can you sue the pimp?

Quote:

yep, but if you bought a ticket to the concert for 50 bucks, you bought the whole package...

Quote:

oh, wait... 16,67 / Flip+Mark+Brett+Scott (4) = ~ $ 4.17

Marcos, LMFAO. You rule today. Where is it coming from dog?

Quote:

I'm a masochist.
Hey Rob, don't forget that sexual pleasure you're referring to...can be defined as coming from being dominated. Ask Webster.

Quote:

Dude ... I'm not a dude
Now that was rude, but the response made me laugh my ass off. Poor Creedlvr.

As far as the emotional test goes, there's gotta be one there for you too, www.amIreallyanasshole.com. I didn't call you one, notice. You get to find out for yourself.

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2003 08:35 PM

WOO HOO CREST TATTOO!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Bridge of Clay 04-25-2003 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
WOO HOO CREST TATTOO!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I second that!

crest tattoo 04-25-2003 08:50 PM

I luv to be woo hooed!:embarass: :embarass:

Lechium 04-25-2003 09:50 PM

Hummm...
One thing is for sure -- talking here how unjustified lawsuit is, and how these fans are not true fans not gonna change anything.
So I'm over and out on this topic. You can waste more time and bandwith if you wanna.

TeriB19 04-25-2003 09:51 PM

By all means, Wooo Hooo Joy!!! By the way I LOVE the hooker analogy. And Rob, comparing Scott's behaviour to murder is another example of you being quite the drama queen to get your point across yet again. Yes, I said drama queen, you can go ahead and add that to your list of insulting names. I don't care. I just can't even imagine being more tired of a topic than this one.

And one final thought, regarding Judge Judy. Do you think those people REALLY think: "wow, I've exhausted all other possibilities, I guess I have no other recourse but to take my case on national tv to be ridiculed by a short Jewish lady judge." They are in it for the chance to get their faces on tv and to be recognized for their 15 minutes of fame, JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BROUGHT THIS INSANE LAWSUIT AGAINST CREED!!

Good God I'm tired.

robaustin1701 04-25-2003 09:53 PM

Agreed Lechium!

Over and out...

--*Rob

Lechium 04-25-2003 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
<b>By all means, Wooo Hooo Joy!!! By the way I LOVE the hooker analogy. And Rob, comparing Scott's behaviour to murder is another example of you being quite the drama queen to get your point across yet again. Yes, I said drama queen, you can go ahead and add that to your list of insulting names. I don't care. I just can't even imagine being more tired of a topic than this one. &nbsp;

And one final thought, regarding Judge Judy. Do you think those people REALLY think: "wow, I've exhausted all other possibilities, I guess I have no other recourse but to take my case on national tv to be ridiculed by a short Jewish lady judge." They are in it for the chance to get their faces on tv and to be recognized for their 15 minutes of fame, JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BROUGHT THIS INSANE LAWSUIT AGAINST CREED!!

Good God I'm tired. </b>

Teri he did not compare stapps beaviour to murder... you did not read his post carefully. Guy's got some valid points, which most of you overlooked, so you started attacking minor and unimportant details.

Bridge of Clay 04-25-2003 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by robaustin1701
Agreed Lechium!

Over and out...

--*Rob

yayness! :balloons: :bigjump:

where are the fireworks smileys??? ;)

TeriB19 04-25-2003 09:56 PM

Why don't you two go grab a beer together over at the PIT, where they are much friendlier!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2003 10:01 PM

Ya;) You'll fit right in with that friendly bunch:P