CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Bon Jovi (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9551)

bigmark35 08-22-2005 06:12 PM

Bon Jovi

So I was watching VH1 the other day and I saw that Bon Jovi has a new video out. I think the song was called have a nice day. I know that these guys have been around for a while but I must admit their songs are still very catchy. Actually I think that it is pretty impressive that they are still making new music. Not very many bands from the 80's are still rocking so I have to give them credit. I found a link if you want to check out the song for yourself. Let me know what you think. http://www.islandrecords.com/www2/ec...day/index.html

RMadd 08-22-2005 11:14 PM

heard the song on the radio a couple o' weeks ago: it's decent, nothing particularly spectacular

creedsister 08-23-2005 12:23 PM

:) thanks for the link...its alright nothing that ya would drop over dead for anything !!! Im not insulting I happen To Be A Really Big BonJovi Fan And Jon Is One of my favorite writers and as far as im concerned will always be one of the greats!!! So Geesh All Im Saying Is Haaaaaaaaaaaaa We Need The Real Stuff Guys Come On Dont Hold Back On Us Damn You Guys Can Do Better!!! Way Better :jam: :jam:

uncertaindrumer 08-28-2005 12:41 AM

I love Bon Jovi. I will always buy their albums. They rock like bands should rock. Maybe they aren't geniuses, and maybe they aren super popular, but they are a good old fashioned American rock band in every sense of the title. Plus, with all the other crap that is aroudn these days, they look REALLY GOOD next to it all... lol

Ana4Stapp 08-28-2005 02:11 AM

I really like them. I got some albums. Here they are very popular.

Muad'Dib 08-28-2005 03:15 AM

Love them! Still rocking on. The new song isnt one of their best, but its still great. Cant wait for new album.

creedsister 08-29-2005 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Love them! Still rocking on. The new song isnt one of their best, but its still great. Cant wait for new album.

:) thats strange your muadness i did,nt take you for much of A bonjovi Fan

creedsister 08-29-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncertaindrumer
I love Bon Jovi. I will always buy their albums. They rock like bands should rock. Maybe they aren't geniuses, and maybe they aren super popular, but they are a good old fashioned American rock band in every sense of the title. Plus, with all the other crap that is aroudn these days, they look REALLY GOOD next to it all... lol

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll: :roll: yes of course they bring good balance ROCK IN ROLL there is a lot crap out there man a new stream its freaking hard because forgive me but everybodys dying HAAAAAAAAAA :roll: and im like MY Good Lord The Pain And Agoney IM SICK OF THIS LIFE OH WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :jam: :jam: :jam: :crying: when i hear lyrics pump out like that damn i will pop in living on a prayer!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ivan_Creed 11-26-2005 02:02 AM

They are an examplatory band, and know their business from the heart. They could take the path of the Rolling Stones easily if they want..

You give love a bad name... :D

@creedsister - sometimes you have to balance it out. Darkness surrounding us...

Chase 11-26-2005 05:14 AM

Bon Jovi has never really done anything for me. I dunno... I think some of their stuff is a little cheesy sometimes. Nothing against the guys in the band, as they are very talented musicians... but for whatever reason, I can never get into their music.

Dogstar 11-26-2005 01:15 PM

^^^Agreed. They have some catchy tunes, but I have never bought a record by them. Jon is a hottie, though :D