CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Ewww (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=671)

hayley 11-27-2002 10:37 PM

yeah they do at my house cauze i have asthma...but yeh i have tried sooo many times to get my mum to stop, but she was like IT'S TOOOO HARRRD!! she's real addicted, it's awful cauze i'm afraid that she will DIE from smoking.

and X, yeah i no that's what i'm always thinkin...and pot too.
but i rekon it's not band cauze the sellers of pot and cigarettes make soooo much money...so no one bands it...even though it kills us.

Xterminator27 11-27-2002 10:39 PM

Main reason.... :Humans are Stupid (Hey if we dont stop pollution were all gona die!) So wha tdo we do?? We pollute more!?

hayley 11-27-2002 10:42 PM

i know it's sooo pathetic!:mad: it makes me angry.

Xterminator27 11-27-2002 10:43 PM

Ya, but what can u do? Its a messed society and all we can do right now is live with it.. ofcourse thats BEFORE i RULE THE WORLD!!!

faceless kiwi 11-27-2002 10:45 PM

Adzactly. We're only 1 person, we cant do anything about it.

faceless kiwi 11-27-2002 10:46 PM

That sounds stupid. But ya know what i mean.

hayley 11-27-2002 10:48 PM

lol no that didn't sound stupid, and yes i no wha ya mean;)
and yes it's very unfortunate that we can't do anythin bout it!

faceless kiwi 11-28-2002 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
Main reason.... :Humans are Stupid (Hey if we dont stop pollution were all gona die!) So wha tdo we do?? We pollute more!?

Yep. Mankind are gonna lead to their own downfall one day.

hayley 11-28-2002 02:11 AM

AND THE WOMEN ARE GONNA TAKE OVER!!!!!!!!;)

DangerousDan85 11-28-2002 02:13 AM

I RECYCLE.....................YES

souldancer 11-28-2002 02:18 AM

The "Stupid" police is here folks....Just don;t like to see ya all telling yourselves you are stupid...and that you can;t do anything in the world about the problems. NOT TRUE. Individuals can do a lot for themselves, their homes, communities and the world. Right attitude, access to resources, desire for change and persistence have created a lot of positive changes/programs/laws/etc.! Sure, we get discouraged and frustrated...but, check out your local American Lung Association or Air Quality Board and they can give you ideas....Rock on you bright and powerful folks and reflect on this as you breathe in some beautiful fresh air!

DangerousDan85 11-28-2002 02:20 AM

you can recycle too

souldancer 11-28-2002 02:25 AM

That's right...and think of options for wrapping all those Christmas gifts...and save the bows and any large sheets! Or better yet, use cartoons for kids, and colored boxes for adults that just need bows.. OR BEST YET...skip the gifts, and give them notes saying that you have given a contribution to the local American Lung Association in their honor....;)

DangerousDan85 11-28-2002 02:28 AM

Did you peek at my Christmas list?????????
We use bows over again and the wrapping paper too.

GoodGodGirl23 11-28-2002 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by souldancer
<b>The "Stupid" police is here folks....Just don;t like to see ya all telling yourselves you are stupid...and that you can;t do anything in the world about the problems. &nbsp;NOT TRUE. Individuals can do a lot &nbsp;for themselves, their homes, communities and the world. &nbsp;Right attitude, access to resources, desire for change and persistence have created a lot of positive changes/programs/laws/etc.! Sure, we get discouraged and frustrated...but, check out your local American Lung Association or Air Quality Board and they can give you ideas....Rock on you bright and powerful folks and reflect on this as you breathe in some beautiful fresh air! </b>

:smokin: :jam: :tremonti: You Go Girl!!!!