CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Favorite Bands (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5061)

GeeK_2004 12-05-2003 09:19 AM

I obsess over creed too

WeatheredWoman 12-06-2003 05:18 PM

Voted 4 CREED!!! Ofcourse....

Though I like Staind, Evanescense, Nickelback, Queens of the Stone Age, Deep Purple and Iron Maiden 2.....

Still keep asking myself... how come that EVERY Creed-song sounds superb 2 me... and from the other bands I often like just a few songs from a whole bunch!!

That's the power of Creed in my opinion!
It's pure QUALITY instead of quantity...

WeatheredWoman 12-06-2003 05:29 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pleistocene+12-01-2003 12:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pleistocene @ 12-01-2003 12:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> dont you people realize that creed is nothing but more mtv-ized ripoff of pearl jam?

i mean fine if you like that mess, but how the hell are you going to like creed and not pearl jam? [/b][/quote]
Whahahahaha...... check your head at the door!!!! :D

Still love 2 see/hear Scott Stapp better than that Eddie Vedder!!!

Yeah.... Obsessed 2

I admitt!!!

:flip: :stapp: :tremonti:

hide 12-08-2003 12:37 AM

Pearl Jam is my favourite band closely followed by Creed. Pearl Jam created a new sound whilst following their classic rock roots and they are equally good doing harder rock or softer stuff. But they have so much intregrity which really wins me over!

You forget Alice in Chains for Dogstar! LOL

hide 12-08-2003 12:43 AM

see you later at the PJ board whoever your are cya Troll!

hayley 12-08-2003 02:37 PM

I voted for Creed, of course, but my other favourite bands are...

1. Pearl Jam
2. U2
3. Pacifier (nz rock band)
4. Live

THEY ALL KICK SOME MAJOR ASSSS

hide 12-08-2003 07:36 PM

Pacifier really rock hard great band here in Australia they are often called an Aussie band! LOL Live's earlier albums are great the last two have not been up to the same standard, not as much consistency!

hayley 12-08-2003 08:58 PM

HEY YOU FREAKING OZZY'S TRYING TO STEEL THE BEST DAMN NEW ZEALAND ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

What Pacifier songs have you heard?

And yeah I'm not hard out into Live, I only have a compliation of their songs, but from what I've heard, they have some amazing talent, brilliant songs.

hide 12-09-2003 08:01 PM

Hey us Aussies have a legal right according to internatinal law due to our geographical size to take anything good from New Zealand that seems fit. For example Russell Crowe, Split Enz, Pacifier etc: LOL

I honestly can't remember any names of Pacifier songs but I really love that song, the Video Clip has them in a car and it shakes around etc:

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-09-2003 08:17 PM

Hi , my name is Kris and I'm a Creed Addict! :)

Seriously, they are my fav but I do like 3DD, Shinedown, SubmerseD and a few others. I like PJ too.

Sheila63 12-09-2003 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Voted 4 CREED!!! Ofcourse....

Still keep asking myself... how come that EVERY Creed-song sounds superb 2 me... and from the other bands I often like just a few songs from a whole bunch!!

That's the power of Creed in my opinion!
It's pure QUALITY instead of quantity...

I agree with you WeatheredWoman. I love alot of other bands including some of those on the list but, for me, Creed is #1. ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-10-2003 05:12 PM

I learned how to reply again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay 4 me!
just so it's on sub.,
1 Creed
2 Default
3 3doorsdown
I don't know what my next fav band is, too many good ones to choose!

hayley 12-10-2003 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
Hey us Aussies have a legal right according to internatinal law due to our geographical size to take anything good from New Zealand that seems fit. For example Russell Crowe, Split Enz, Pacifier etc: LOL

DAMN YOU AUSTRALIANS!!! YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN TO STOP!!!! j/k ;) Australia isn't that bad. I have alot of family over there. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
I honestly can't remember any names of Pacifier songs but I really love that song, the Video Clip has them in a car and it shakes around etc:

Yeah, that is an absolutley awesome song, Comfort Me I think it is, I know the vid you mean, but I haven't actually seen the whole thing. I think it's Comfort Me. Yeah. :)

Redeemer 12-11-2003 10:06 AM

[quote=SCOTTSMYMAN]Hi , my name is Kris and I'm a Creed Addict![quote]
"Hello, Kris!" ;) Oh, it's my turn already? *stands and faces crowd nervously* Hi, my...name is...Lux...and I am...I am...NO I CAN'T DO THIS!!!!" *runs out of room*
:D

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-11-2003 10:19 AM

If I can do it Lux you can do it! It's nothing to be afaid of! I'm also a Scott Stapp addict and I'm proud of it! ;)

<<<<<<<<<SEE