CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott to be Acting on VH1 Show (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6436)

Shadow 04-26-2004 02:40 PM

Scott to be Acting on VH1 Show

1 Attachment(s)
Scott will be acting in the VH1 show "30 days until i'm famous". The character he is playing is named McP.

The show will be premiering on Friday, May 7 at 9:00 pm. For a complete list of show times click below.
'30 days until i'm famous' Show Times

For more info about the show: Show information

And if you're interested in seeing who else is in the show: Characters

Thank you to Passionbreedsfollowers for finding the information :)

Here is Scott's picture posted for the show:

Echelon122 04-26-2004 02:58 PM

Is it wrong to be having to really really try and muster up some excitement for this? I mean, all the power to him....but ....*sigh* I can't find the words...

Hopefully it won't be comedy like Big Sound...yeah it was good...but he doesn't strike me as a commmedian.

Shadow 04-26-2004 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echelon122
Is it wrong to be having to really really try and muster up some excitement for this? I mean, all the power to him....but ....*sigh* I can't find the words...

I suppose if this was about Mark you would be jumping up and down. I've bit my lip before about your posts about Scott and the negativity. And today, you caught me on the wrong day and I'm not avoiding this one.

I'm sure there are alot of people that are very excited to see Scott act. If you can't "muster up the excitement" then why do you have to say anything at all. I'm sure there will be plenty of critizing him at your 'other home'. Please keep it over there.

I am just happy to see him out and about and back to his old self again. He looked great during Fairway to Heaven and I'm sure he will look great on this show.

Echelon122 04-26-2004 03:28 PM

Actually, I'd probably bust a gut laughing if it were Mark. No actually, I would be on the floor in tears with sore ribs from laughing.

I'm not all that excited about him acting...so I said as much. Did I say anything negative about him or his abilities? No, actually I complemented him. I thought he did good on Big Sound, but that he didn't strike me as a commedian. If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well. All the power to him.

If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be. But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead. Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.

"keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?

Shadow 04-26-2004 03:48 PM

Quote:

If this is a more serious thing, he'll probably do really well.

Then why couldn't you just say that in the first place

Quote:

If I wanted to be negative, believe me, I would be.

You have been in previous threads/posts, which I am not going to go into here. You have said things about him and you shouldn't have. Things that are not accurate.

Quote:

But apparently if I'm not blindingly excited about something he does that's now negative...which is pure BS...but if that's what you want to think...go ahead.

I'm saying that was negative. I said what you stated in the past has been negative.

Quote:

Shit, I started out as a Creed fan as a Stapp mama.

And what happened? Not sticking by him because of things that have happened to him or things he might have done. He's a HUGE part of Creed no matter how you look at it. Singer, songwriter, outstanding stage preformer.

Quote:

"keep it over there"...please there's no need to try a petty "board war" or anything, so why start?

I'm not trying to start a war. But you come here and act like you know everything there is to know about the guys, when that is not the case at all.

Steve 04-26-2004 04:21 PM

Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!! :)

Higher_Desire 04-26-2004 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Lets keep discussions on topic. If someone posts something you disagree with, don't take it upon yourself to do somethign about it. Use the "Report A Post" function (the little 'yield' sign at the bottom of each post) and describe the problem you have with it. A moderator/admin will take care of it if it needs taking care of.

From now on in this thread, just keep discussions to Stapp's acting and no more fighting!! :)

Hey Steve, maybe instead of being the board Admin, you could be the board referee? Just a suggestion. LOL.

I guess it could be good. I don't get VH1 here, so will have to wait until I go home for the summer. Maybe it'll be on again.

H-D :glasses:

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-26-2004 07:04 PM

Scott Stapp--singer/songwriter/Xtreme-hottie/ actor...... :) this is awesome! GO SCOTT!!!!!! I can't wait to see it! (Wow, the coolest thing Vh1 has done in my lifetime!)

Sheila63 04-26-2004 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Scott will be acting in the VH1 show "30 days until i'm famous". The character he is playing is named McP.

The show will be premiering on Friday, May 7 at 9:00 pm. For a complete list of show times click below.
'30 days until i'm famous' Show Times

For more info about the show: Show information

And if you're interested in seeing who else is in the show: Characters

Thank you to Passionbreedsfollowers for finding the information :)

Here is Scott's picture posted for the show:

Thanks for sharing the links, the info and the pic with us, Robyn. :) I can't wait to see it either!! I say, if it makes him happy to do some different things and spread his wings a bit, then good for him.

Shadow 04-26-2004 07:48 PM

Quote:

Sorry Steve. I've retracted my claws :D

Jooji_2 04-26-2004 07:55 PM

I'll be watching :D

RMadd 04-26-2004 08:16 PM

hmmm.... sounds interesting... Carmen Electra, eh? definitely worth watching

Kim V. 04-26-2004 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
Thanks for sharing the links, the info and the pic with us, Robyn. :) I can't wait to see it either!! I say, if it makes him happy to do some different things and spread his wings a bit, then good for him.

Sheila, my thoughts, exactly. I think it will be fun to see him in a different "forum" so to speak (acting instead of singing). Hey, he may have an untapped talent hiding in there! Go for it Scott! :D

facelessman 04-27-2004 12:30 AM

i wonder if he is any good at actin...i guess we'll see

creedsister 04-27-2004 01:01 AM

Quote:

REALLY is that what the little yield sign Is For Cool