CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Beautiful as Hell (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5617)

MrSeeker 01-21-2004 02:29 AM

Beautiful as Hell

This didnt come out the way i wanted it,but its ok...i have written this over about 4 different times,this ones more people friendly (i guess you would say). Hope you like it even though I dont,hehe.

"The blood flows as the moment slows
There she is with her poisened lips
The one every guy wants
A beautiful body she loves to flaunt

Beautiful, she's so beautiful

She's the one who knows your weakness
She'll put on her charm and leave you defenseless
She has a way with her words
She'll get what she wants then kick you to the curb

Beautiful, she's so beautiful
Beautiful as Hell

Her beautiful silky skin
Hides her lies within
And although I coulnt tell
She's as beautiful as Hell"

Please rate a 1 through 10 please! (10 being very good, 1 being horrible)

mriamboring 01-21-2004 09:28 AM

seems like you've taken the idea behind beautiful by creed and just reworded it...

creedsister 01-21-2004 01:44 PM

Very diffrernt mrseeker than your other stuff it was short but HELL i liked it UMMMMMMMMM i give it A big 10 because it was so diffrent from your other stuff but yet good what can i say it was beautiful As hell

MrSeeker 01-21-2004 05:27 PM

actually, i didnt take the idea from creed. i wrote it up several different ways. I wrote it with severel different meanings also.
anywayz, Thanks Ta! :D

Dogstar 01-21-2004 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mriamboring
seems like you've taken the idea behind beautiful by creed and just reworded it...

Actually, that theme is a pretty universal one written about by many and in many different ways.

I like your effort, MrSeeker and it conveys the theme clearly. I give it an 8 :D.

MrSeeker 01-21-2004 06:11 PM

Thanks!!!
I totally think it sucks though,haha. i dont know why,it didnt come out like i wanted it to...when i re-wite it, i will post it,you guys will hopefully like that one better

mriamboring 01-21-2004 07:36 PM

yo, just to clarify i wasn't having a go. i think it was well written and yeh i know the theme is that of an experience many of us have gone through, was just saying there are many similarities there.

MrSeeker 01-21-2004 09:12 PM

You should read my other stuff because this one (to me) is the worst i've written...

creedsister 01-21-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSeeker
You should read my other stuff because this one (to me) is the worst i've written...

why please forgive me for my use of words but she sounds like a harlot a temptress Hahaha if you know what i mean im sorry but thats all i get out this one Like Motleys Teaser on decade of decadence~~hey But its all good~ :) :) :) :)

MrSeeker 01-22-2004 12:44 AM

Yea,hehehe,its all good :D

Aimee 01-22-2004 10:15 AM

I don't think it's bad at all. I know some of the stuff I wrote and think of as bad is other people's favorite. I like this one... I give it an 8 as well!
Edited to say that I like the title best of all.

MrSeeker 01-22-2004 06:43 PM

Thank you :D

njcreedite 01-24-2004 09:12 PM

I like the evil dark stuff better...but that's just me. :)
This was alright though...6

MrSeeker 01-25-2004 02:07 AM

Yea, I want to re-write the is to make it darker