CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   AND...HE's outta here - Celebrity Poker (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5448)

Joge78 01-06-2004 10:51 PM

Since poker is not his strong suit. I wonder what is..... lol :D :D :D :D ;)

crest tattoo 01-06-2004 11:08 PM

He suits me just fine. ;)

creedlvr 01-06-2004 11:49 PM

okay ... so poker isn't his game ... but I sure loved watching him! He probably should've checked out the poker rules before appearing ... but it made it funny. He was acting like bit of a goofball. I don't think he came off as cocky ... just silly. Oh well ... I enjoyed it.

lifelovesoul 01-06-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
He suits me just fine. ;)

Hehe! Me too! :stapp:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-07-2004 12:36 AM

It was good to see him. I liked the fact that his hair is longer again. He came off a bit dorky too me! :dorky:

facelessman 01-07-2004 01:10 AM

haha you ladies are crazy

Julbright 01-07-2004 07:14 AM

I think he seemed pretty arrogant when they interviewed him individually. And in his defense - that style of poker confused the hell out of me - he said in his little interview that he didn't play and he was going to read all about it and such but I think that is the kind of thing you learn by doing. It was just so good to see him doing something new - I am tired of watching all my tapes!

GeeK_2004 01-07-2004 09:09 AM

he should've won!!!

Kim V. 01-07-2004 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedlvr
okay ... so poker isn't his game ... but I sure loved watching him! He probably should've checked out the poker rules before appearing ... but it made it funny. He was acting like bit of a goofball. I don't think he came off as cocky ... just silly. Oh well ... I enjoyed it.

I agree, creedlvr. It was sooo good to see him again, even if he was acting like a goofball. But you know what - it was great to see another side of him other than the rockstar image. Also, all of the stars in this show were alot more animated than most of the other shows I've seen, not just Scott. And what's with him always sticking out his tongue???? :wtf: hehe, that's ok, I don't mind!! ;) It was just good to see him, out of the usual element of rockstar, and looking happy, healthy, and obviously having a good time!! Go Scott! :)

creedlvr 01-07-2004 01:35 PM

Yeah ... I kinda wished he'd stop sticking his tongue out. But I've noticed he even does that a lot when he's performing ... it's just not usually as obvious.

His face still seems a bit bloated. I wonder if that means he's still on that medication he was taking for his throat. I guess he's still not totally back to normal.

luvscott4ever 01-07-2004 02:36 PM

I was cracking up pretty much during the whole time he was on!! He's CRAZY!! lol....I was thinking.....I'm not too bad at poker, I love to play...Wish I could get a game going with him (strip poker)...I'd get him down to NOTHING!!!! :D Being as he's not the greatest player!! I love that he didn't know what he was doing!! I think my mom thinks he's crazy!! And I'm sure she thinks I'm a little nuts too! The minute he came on, I was all giddy! My kid asked my mom how it felt to have a 39 year old daughter who acts like a teenager? She just laughed!! I'll admit it, I'm a little crazy, but there isn't any fun in being normal either!! ;)

JenRN 01-07-2004 02:40 PM

Yeah about that comment when Tom Green was like "where do I get a drink" and Stapp says "there she is, you can't miss her" Never misses a big titted chick hugh? LOL! I bet he did not mind the "losers lounge" the vegas chick was in there. My friend called me and said "what is wrong with him, he looks weird, and boy is he arrogant" Of course I set her ass straight! :D

creedlvr 01-07-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Yeah about that comment when Tom Green was like "where do I get a drink" and Stapp says "there she is, you can't miss her"

Wow! I missed that! When did that happen? I will have to watch it again.

creedsister 01-07-2004 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeeK_2004
he should've won!!!

i know it at least with all the crap thats happen this year or is that like last year now oh well back to the point He should have won damn it :mad1: but he will always be a winner to me :)

Jooji_2 01-07-2004 05:34 PM

Isn't........

Isn't the object in a game of poker to lay low if you have a good hand when the pot is small....and then act cocky when the pot is large to bluff the others into folding? If you check the site for the Celebrity Poker Showdown....http://www.bravotv.com/Celebrity_Poker_Showdown/How_To/
there is a tutorial on the type of poker they played....damn confusing if you ask me...but then I'm not a poker player. It could be that he had never played that particular game of poker...there are lots of variations. I haven't seen it yet...a friend has taped it and is sending it to me...but I've been told he looked like he was having fun and he won money for his charity..which to me is actually the only thing that matters :D .