CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   the big questions of life thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8266)

Higher_Desire 01-03-2005 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
yeah we're going around in circles but in your reply just now you stated no your works don't save you and then later on said its not faith that saves you. what is it?

No I never said that. To boil it down... You must show your faith through your works to be saved. They are both needed.
Quote:

anyhow we're not getting anywhere........i'm not disputing faith without works is dead. what i am disputing is that works save because they clearly do not. i thought it was a relatively simple concept......

Works alone do not save and I never said that they did. What I said was that faith without works is dead (James 2:14-26). Faith cannot survive without works, and your works show your faith. One without the other is good but not good enough.

H-D :pimp:

Dearon_Thereon 01-03-2005 06:35 PM

no this thread will not answer what came first the chicken or the egg? neither will it tell if God is dead. instead there are much bigger questions......

1.Why does Iceland have a mild climate while Greenland is covered with ice and makes Alaska look like Florida?
In history, green was white and white was green.

2.Did Adam and Eve have navals?
guess not... but you never know, ask the CIA

3.Why does Adam cop all the blame for the first sin? Wasen't his wife who did it first? Is it all part of a feminist conspiracy to get rid of men forever? :eek:
Feminist conspriacy's piss me off!

4.If Adam went fishing instead of talking to his wife would the world be a better place?
no, we'd all be fishing now instead of talking to our wifes how she shouldn't buy that couch with the last money you have for groceries (don't mind spelling) and other life supplies. :D

5.Why do women go to the toilet in pairs?
they're women, what more to say?

6.Why do they go shopping and not buy anything?
see above.

7.Why won't Lindsay Lohan return my calls, emails or agree to go on that date?
who in godsname is Lindsay Lohan :confused:

P.S. did ya miss me ppl? i havn't been around in a long time... :o

Higher_Desire 01-03-2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dearon_Thereon
no this thread will not answer what came first the chicken or the egg?

It was the chicken. (Genesis 1:20-21)
Quote:

neither will it tell if God is dead. instead there are much bigger questions......

"God is not dead nor doth he sleep." (From the traditional Christmas hymn, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day)
Quote:

7.Why won't Lindsay Lohan return my calls, emails or agree to go on that date?
who in godsname is Lindsay Lohan :confused:

She's an actress. She was in movies such as The Parent Trap, Mean Girls, and Freaky Friday. She's also attempting to start a singing career.
Quote:

P.S. did ya miss me ppl? i havn't been around in a long time... :o

Yes I did miss you. Some people just seem to disappear for a while.

aussiecreeder 01-03-2005 08:59 PM

Why do men have nipples? They don't serve any practical purpose considering i've never met a man who has being able to pass milk through them lol. Oh and Higher Desire it looks we agree......I think. :)

Higher_Desire 01-03-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Why do men have nipples? They don't serve any practical purpose considering i've never met a man who has being able to pass milk through them lol.

Some men have... like Nathan Jones. He's a wrestler. He's taken so many sterioids that at one point, his body actually produced enough estrogen to make him lactate.
Also there's the whole theory of we all start life in the womb as female, and men are just more evolved females, but science has pretty much proven that false.
Quote:

Oh and Higher Desire it looks we agree......I think. :)

Phew. That took a while. Glad we finally reached an agreeable conclusion.

aussiecreeder 01-04-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Some men have... like Nathan Jones. He's a wrestler. He's taken so many sterioids that at one point, his body actually produced enough estrogen to make him lactate.
Also there's the whole theory of we all start life in the womb as female, and men are just more evolved females, but science has pretty much proven that false.

Phew. That took a while. Glad we finally reached an agreeable conclusion.

what he could produce milk? insane yet cool.....oh and i think there might be something in men being more evolved females hehe.

Dearon_Thereon 01-04-2005 12:06 PM

Thx guys, it feels great to be back :P