CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 03-31-2006 10:15 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

:D its not hard freaking enough to go get one then fill out your cradle and bring it back then they wanna bail and then you gotta wait for,em to call I sware I Miss Self EMPLOYMENT :D Good Luck My Girl

bilal 03-31-2006 04:02 PM

i am rick james ....bitch!!!!!

Sincirr 04-02-2006 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i am rick james ....bitch!!!!!

:suave:superfreak...

Yeh I hope U get it Julie. I might be trying for a cafe soon. They have yummy white chocolate mochas there!:)

bilal 04-02-2006 10:58 AM

i want atleast 8 kids..................thats what iam gonna tell my wife................on the first night................ofcourse not any before.......than whose gonna marry me then.!!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2006 05:40 PM

We have some wicked weather headed this way:eek:

Oh man,that was freaky! It wasn't windy or storming here at first but then all of a sudden you could hear the wind coming toward you and then it started storming like a biach!

bilal 04-02-2006 06:57 PM

cool!!!

hayley 04-02-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i want atleast 8 kids..................thats what iam gonna tell my wife................on the first night................ofcourse not any before.......than whose gonna marry me then.!!!!!!

Why 8?

JulieCitySlicker 04-02-2006 09:34 PM

8 kids:eek: Yikes,lol.

Ana4Stapp 04-02-2006 09:50 PM

Well....Im crazy...I dont know what is happening with me :( but Im acting weird these days because of... someone...who obviously dont even know about me ...
Yeah...Im crazy. lol

ava_callahan 04-02-2006 10:14 PM

I'm really worried about tomorrow and I'm going to have to start counselling and I'm scared. I just want to bottle it and ignore it... I've been used to coping that way for so long.

...Those chips will be ready now. I'm hungry.

I feel depressed :(

JulieCitySlicker 04-03-2006 01:55 AM

^Aww! I'm so sorry that your having it rough:(

:hugs:

Rocketqueen 04-03-2006 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Well....Im crazy...I dont know what is happening with me :( but Im acting weird these days because of... someone...who obviously dont even know about me ...
Yeah...Im crazy. lol

girl your going make me start a singing YOU,LL NEVER NEVER KNOW THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU SO KNOWWW YOU DONT KNOW ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i cant find a light a lighter to light my uo my smoke and thats just as bad as not having one

JulieCitySlicker 04-03-2006 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Yeah...Im crazy. lol

Aren't we all crazy Ana;)Oh,I added you for myspace

Rocketqueen 04-03-2006 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ava_callahan
I'm really worried about tomorrow and I'm going to have to start counselling and I'm scared. I just want to bottle it and ignore it... I've been used to coping that way for so long.

...Those chips will be ready now. I'm hungry.

I feel depressed :(

:hugs: :hugs: well i could give you jump start so your not all worried i,ve been know to cousnel a few if everything seems bleak with drawed cant foucus it means your loved very much and look for the good of these things and not treat theme as a probleam but search yourself and ye will find When all else fails AHHHHHHHHH F*&^& IT REALLY WORKS I hope it goes well

bilal 04-03-2006 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley
Why 8?

hey.....the important word is "atleast"...........not exactly :thumbsup: