CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

JenRN 01-30-2004 10:13 PM

I am looking forward to going to work in the morning, what the hell is wrong with me? :eek: I guess a week off being alone is getting to me :confused:

JulieCitySlicker 01-30-2004 10:28 PM

I just put lotion on my hands cuz they were so dry and were cracking up, now my hands are stinging :eek: :(

JenRN 01-30-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
I just put lotion on my hands cuz they were so dry and were cracking up, now my hands are stinging :eek: :(

You need to get hand cream that has shea butter in it, works damn good. Also apply it all the time, and right after you wash your hands. Believe me I wash my hands I swear a hundred or more times a day at work and they become very dry, I have tried all the creams out there!

JulieCitySlicker 01-30-2004 11:00 PM

I use lotion all the time cuz I'm always washing my hands to, got used to washing my hands a lot from work. Lotions don't last for crap :mad: I should try some hand cream :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-30-2004 11:20 PM

Grr :mad:
We have a winter storm watch for Sunday night and Monday now :mad1:

hayley 01-31-2004 12:54 AM

At least you don't have humidity :grr: :help: :pukey: Wanna swap?

Higher_Desire 01-31-2004 02:34 AM

Just got back from a jammin' dance party. It was off-da-hook!

H-D :darkdance

Sincirr 01-31-2004 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
At least you don't have humidity :grr: :help: :pukey: Wanna swap?

Yeh, humidity sux, :mad: but at least we can still go out in it no worries. We got it made.:banana:
U know what, its actually around 20 deg. c here! Had a frontal system of sorts come in and its really nice and cold. Howzit in NZ now?

WeatheredWoman 01-31-2004 08:31 AM

The only thing that I can say 'bout the weather over here is WET, WET,WET... :( ...and it's about 9 degrees Celsius. Let's start a "How's the weather"-thread!! ;)

WeatheredWoman 01-31-2004 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
You need to get hand cream that has shea butter in it, works damn good. Also apply it all the time, and right after you wash your hands. Believe me I wash my hands I swear a hundred or more times a day at work and they become very dry, I have tried all the creams out there!

Thnx so much for the tip Jen :thumbsup: I've also got a problem for so long with my dry hands... I'm gonna buy me a shea-butter creme asap! :)

Sincirr 01-31-2004 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
The only thing that I can say 'bout the weather over here is WET, WET,WET... :( ...and it's about 9 degrees Celsius. Let's start a "How's the weather"-thread!! ;)

Yeh! doitdoit! :)

How U doin, U poor cold chickadee

WeatheredWoman 01-31-2004 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yeh! doitdoit! :)

How U doin, U poor cold chickadee

Thnx :thumbsup: I'm doin' fine girl!! How 'bout you? Let's switch country for let's say a month or six ;)

Comfy Hugggs :hugs:

Sincirr 01-31-2004 08:54 AM

hehehheeehhh!:banana:
All's good here in Syd. Worship leading tomorrow morning. Hope he doesnt show up drunk and stare at me the whole time! I let my minister know BTW so he's aware of whats goin on.

WeatheredWoman 01-31-2004 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
hehehheeehhh!:banana:
All's good here in Syd. Worship leading tomorrow morning. Hope he doesnt show up drunk and stare at me the whole time! I let my minister know BTW so he's aware of whats goin on.

That's a very good decision girl!! Good to hear!! I will be thinking of you... :D

Sincirr 01-31-2004 09:05 AM

Man the moon is all big and yellow tonight!:wiggle: