CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are you listening to right now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=188)

SmilinSkullRing 11-07-2004 05:45 AM

Those Three Days - Lucinda Williams
Album: World Without Tears

creedsister 11-07-2004 08:51 AM

The Memory Remains~~Tallica :jam:

SmilinSkullRing 11-07-2004 11:05 AM

Oh Comely - Neutral Milk Hotel
Album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

RMadd 11-07-2004 05:49 PM

Can't Change Me ~ Chris Cornell

SmilinSkullRing 11-07-2004 06:41 PM

Big Love - Little Village
Album (boot): Warfield Theatre, San Francisco 1992

RMadd 11-07-2004 06:58 PM

Stranglehold ~ Ted Nugent

creedsister 11-07-2004 07:44 PM

Live Wire ~~Motley Crue

Trimontana 11-07-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
Secret Garden is a beautiful song. Awesome about your mom. :)

And even cooler that you have all of his albums. I do as well, and waaaay too many bootlegs to count. :D I know what you mean about him being too good to listen to everyday, but at the same time he's so good it's hard not to listen to him all the time. ;)

What's your favorite album by him? They are all so good, and it can change, but the majority of the time it's Darkness On The Edge Of Town without a doubt. What a masterpiece!

I love:
1975_Born to run
1992_Human Touch
1992_Lucky Town
2001_NYC Live

wicked!!! :smokin:

RMadd 11-07-2004 08:02 PM

Simpsons! 16th Season premiere, Treehouse of Horror XV

SmilinSkullRing 11-07-2004 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
I love:
1975_Born to run
1992_Human Touch
1992_Lucky Town
2001_NYC Live

wicked!!! :smokin:

No way! That is too sweet. :smokin:

Among a lot of Bruce fans Human Touch and Lucky Town to a lesser extent are considered to be Bruce's worst efforts. I love them personally. Songs such as: Souls Of The Departed, Soul Driver, Human Touch, Lucky Town, The Big Muddy, and basically all of the others are too good to consider those albums no good.

Born To Run is, of course, a classic. And LINYC contains the definitive version of one of my favorite songs, Lost In The Flood. :cool:

Got To Get Better In A Little While - Eric Clapton
Album (boot): Philadelphia 6/26/04

Trimontana 11-07-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmilinSkullRing
No way! That is too sweet. :smokin:

Among a lot of Bruce fans Human Touch and Lucky Town to a lesser extent are considered to be Bruce's worst efforts. I love them personally. Songs such as: Souls Of The Departed, Soul Driver, Human Touch, Lucky Town, The Big Muddy, and basically all of the others are too good to consider those albums no good.

Born To Run is, of course, a classic. And LINYC contains the definitive version of one of my favorite songs, Lost In The Flood. :cool:

Got To Get Better In A Little While - Eric Clapton
Album (boot): Philadelphia 6/26/04

If those fans think are Bruce's worst efforts...they are mad. Human Touch was my very first Bruce's cd and was my dad present so it's very special. Man!!!"Soul Driver" was the song i was playing when i lost my V********, sorry but it just came to my mind right now. :smokin:

Dogstar 11-07-2004 09:03 PM

Find the Real

Higher_Desire 11-07-2004 09:14 PM

Matchbox 20 - Mad Season

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 11-07-2004 09:35 PM

Innocent ~ OLP

SmilinSkullRing 11-07-2004 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
If those fans think are Bruce's worst efforts...they are mad. Human Touch was my very first Bruce's cd and was my dad present so it's very special. Man!!!"Soul Driver" was the song i was playing when i lost my V********, sorry but it just came to my mind right now. :smokin:

I would agree. Then again I don't think Bruce has a "worst effort" really. It's all good. When speaking of studio albums I currently can't get enough of Nebraska. To think he recorded it in his bedroom. Awesome acoustic rock.

Human Touch was one of my first Bruce cd's. I wanted it so much because of Human Touch, which I had heard from Greatest Hits, and because of the cd cover. I love the cover.

Hmm, well Soul Driver is one of the songs to lose your virginity to if you are going to listen to music. :D

Nobody's Child - The Travelling Wilburys
Album: Travelling Wilburys Vol. 2