CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The most awesomeist of nights! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8632)

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
goddamnit

there's no way i'll be involved w/ any shit like that.... goddess, i thought you were making a <ahem> private offer (all in good fun, of course lol). there's no way you're gonna see any o' this w/ another guy present. i'm sorry, i don't swing that way.

hense where I said haha joke...I was just giving you shit...I knew you weren't gay or that you "don't swing that way"...sorry to have misled you..

And I already said what I thought of your offer, though I guess you didn't notice...

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goddess_bb
Whoa..back up the bus.... what I was offering to pay for was for Rmadd and Aussie to be freaky with eachother..haha joke.. Rmadd said $500 and I said I would get alot more than them two for $500..at least that's what I ment...as far as a trade..I would trade something to watch RMadd and Aussie..allright??

Though the evil side of me has to wonder what the hell RMadd was offering? Oh well I would hate to end up hurting a little boy....lol

And far as this thread being wierd Dek you have no idea this is nothing... but in my defense you talk about boobs.. then sex..happy trails whatever is bound to come up.. ;)

lol this reminds me of american pie (2?) where stifler and one of the other dudes are with two girls. stifler and his mate (can't remember his name) dare the two girls to kiss and they do it no problem. then stifler and the other dude have to do it and they start squirming and stifler saids "i'll take one for the team". :laugh:

RMadd 02-14-2005 09:38 PM

Quote:

hense where I said haha joke...I was just giving you shit...I knew you weren't gay or that you "don't swing that way"...sorry to have misled you..

And I already said what I thought of your offer, though I guess you didn't notice...

yeah, i see it now... i guess i'm not particularly observant lol
i was joking too about the whole gay thing... i guess i forgot to put the "lol" i meant to put following that post.

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
yeah, i see it now... i guess i'm not particularly observant lol
i was joking too about the whole gay thing... i guess i forgot to put the "lol" i meant to put following that post.

gee, maybe I should of REALLY made an offer, I almost feel bad... lol

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 10:15 PM

OH WHAT THE HELL...

RMadd, I am now making you an offer...yea an older woman propositioning a younger man... LOL.
ps- I refuse to pay for it...LMAO

Balloon Popper do your worst...

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 10:42 PM

Quote:

Whoa..back up the bus.... what I was offering to pay for was for Rmadd and Aussie to be freaky with eachother..haha joke.. Rmadd said $500 and I said I would get alot more than them two for $500..at least that's what I ment...as far as a trade..I would trade something to watch RMadd and Aussie..allright??

Though the evil side of me has to wonder what the hell RMadd was offering? Oh well I would hate to end up hurting a little boy....lol

And far as this thread being wierd Dek you have no idea this is nothing... but in my defense you talk about boobs.. then sex..happy trails whatever is bound to come up.. ;)

There. You see RMadd? She knows that I'm the only one for her. We have this little thing called "trust." :D lol.
Quote:

Balloon Popper do your worst...

Oh yeah, baby. :jerk: You have no idea. :naughty: lol.

H-D :pimp:

RMadd 02-14-2005 11:45 PM

god i'm so fucking confused.... this whole thread is schizo! if all else fails.....
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 02:23 AM

this thread is kind of whacked.....so this offer goddess is this according to aussie lingo fair dinkum? use protection kids! :p

hayley 02-15-2005 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
Why would someone pay 500 bucks to see "trails"? You better do more than that if you want any offers lol. (Not that i am offering)

Trails are priceless. :D And oh trust me, if I see a trail, and it meets my standars, I'm a happy woman, I will do alot of things as long as I see a HOT trail. :pant: :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
thats what i hear! :naughty: hehe

Muahahaha. ;)

Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys have trails? :D Seems like a few. Yay.

Anna1011 02-15-2005 06:20 AM

ooo trails :D

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:05 AM

this thread gives me an idea......i'll set up a site where guys can post their trails (and girls will post clevage shots lmao) and then people can meet on that basis and have "adult fun" for a small fee paid to www.trailsnboobs.com. :laugh:

Anna1011 02-15-2005 07:07 AM

Quote:

this thread gives me an idea......i'll set up a site where guys can post their trails (and girls will post clevage shots lmao) and then people can meet on that basis and have "adult fun" for a small fee paid to www.trailsnboobs.com. :laugh:

wow!sounds good ;)

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
wow!sounds good ;)

so is everyone here going to sign up and make me rich? :laugh:

Anna1011 02-15-2005 07:15 AM

Quote:

so is everyone here going to sign up and make me rich? :laugh:

totally ;)

aussiecreeder 02-15-2005 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
totally ;)

cool just ring my toll free number (call cost $4.95 per minute lol toll free my ass)
and hand over your credit card details to our lovely phone operators and in no time you will be having the most sensual time of your life! :laugh: