CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   In a Movie Who Would Play the Guys in Creed and Alter Bridge? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8588)

rabidgopher04 02-04-2005 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
I was thinking of Billy Zane to play Tremo...what you think guys??

I think that's a great choice. He looks a bit like him (especially with some Hollywood magic).

revisfoot 02-04-2005 07:38 PM

Well, I think Myles could play himself. He can act, you know... ;)

As for the rest of the guys...

Colin Farell as Scott Stapp
Billy Zane as Mark Tremonti
Edward Norton as Scott Phillips
Brad Pitt as Brian. (just Brian)

bobben 02-04-2005 08:49 PM

Billy zane would be perfect for the role of Mark! They're identical! :D Johhny Depp is also a great choice as Myles. Did you know that Depp sang in a band called "P"?

TeriB19 02-04-2005 10:09 PM

Kerri, you're thinking (I think) of Scott Wolf from Party of Five for Flip's role. I also think the kid who played Bud Bundy would be an excellent choice to play Flip. If they can't cast anyone else, they could always cast Garrett Whitlock (drummer/Submersed) to play a young Mark Tremonti. Look at him, he looks JUST like a younger version of Mark.

Dogstar 02-05-2005 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Kerri, you're thinking (I think) of Scott Wolf from Party of Five for Flip's role. I also think the kid who played Bud Bundy would be an excellent choice to play Flip. If they can't cast anyone else, they could always cast Garrett Whitlock (drummer/Submersed) to play a young Mark Tremonti. Look at him, he looks JUST like a younger version of Mark.

THANK YOU! I knew it was Scott something, but I couldn't remember his last name. Hehehe, and I agree on Garrett! Good choice.

The Lithium 02-05-2005 04:22 AM

Ben Affleck as Flip? Naaah... He could look like Flip but never really be him.

Chase 02-07-2005 02:47 PM

Yeah... I think Bud Bundy would be a good Flip. On "Pop Up Video" they made a joke about their similarities. Also... Johnny Depp as Myles isn't a bad idea and I could see Billy Zane as Tremonti. Edward Norton could also do a good Brian possibly. So here's my prospective cast:

Scott Stapp- Colin Farrell
Myles Kennedy- Johnny Depp
Mark Tremonti- Billy Zane
Scott Phillips- David Faustino (a.k.a Bud Bundy)
Brian Marshall- Edward Norton

Now what about Brett Hestla?

MrTasty 02-08-2005 02:27 PM

Hey. I've been lurking around this board for a while without ever posting anything...but I couldn't let this go so I had to sign up.

There is a dude who looks EXACTLY like Mark Tremonti. He was a lieutenant or something like that in independence day...in the part when they hide in the mountain...and he played a "supersoldier" on the x-files. I don't know his name but if you told me he was Mark's brother I would beleive you.

TeriB19 02-10-2005 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrTasty
Hey. I've been lurking around this board for a while without ever posting anything...but I couldn't let this go so I had to sign up.

There is a dude who looks EXACTLY like Mark Tremonti. He was a lieutenant or something like that in independence day...in the part when they hide in the mountain...and he played a "supersoldier" on the x-files. I don't know his name but if you told me he was Mark's brother I would beleive you.

Welcome to Creedfeed MrTasty! I know exactly who you are talking about. The actor's name is Adam Baldwin (not related to the other Baldwin brothers). I'm trying to do a search to link a pic of him but my computer's being a pain in the ass tonight.

DekWannaBFlea 02-10-2005 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Welcome to Creedfeed MrTasty! I know exactly who you are talking about. The actor's name is Adam Baldwin (not related to the other Baldwin brothers). I'm trying to do a search to link a pic of him but my computer's being a pain in the ass tonight.

http://www.jrsfilm.com/jrsfilm/Adam%...rer%20full.jpg

http://www.thefreediver.org/bios/fre...am-baldwin.jpg

Is that him? He kind of looks like him.

The Lithium 02-10-2005 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chase
Scott Stapp- Colin Farrell
Myles Kennedy- Johnny Depp
Mark Tremonti- Billy Zane
Scott Phillips- David Faustino (a.k.a Bud Bundy)
Brian Marshall- Edward Norton

Brilliant!

cariocawlad 02-10-2005 07:05 AM

In my opinion Myles looks like a lot with Kevin Bacon...

TeriB19 02-10-2005 09:22 AM

Dek, that's him! I was trying to link a pic to him last night but this damn computer was giving me a hard time. Thanks! And cariocawlad, I can see some Kevin Bacon in Myles.

DangerousDan85 02-10-2005 02:57 PM

i was about to write a post about Adam Baldwin, i just saw him in Predator 2 and he looked a lot like Mark (of course this was back in 1990)

The Lithium 02-10-2005 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
In my opinion Myles looks like a lot with Kevin Bacon...

Alright, that's a real good one, too

Check this pic - he looks like Myles! :D Kevin Kennedy