CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Photos of Alter Bridge Video Shoot (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7003)

Steve 07-02-2004 04:15 PM

Photos of Alter Bridge Video Shoot

www.alterbridge.com - check 'em out.

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-02-2004 07:07 PM

Not bad, but it's kind of a strange vidoe setting. Not what I was expecting anyway. Thanks for putting those on, Steve!

benkenobi 07-02-2004 07:19 PM

I think it's a pretty cool setting. I hope they show some of those panoramic shots of the surrounding mountains. It's also awesome to see Brian rockin' out again!!! :jam: He hasn't missed a beat.

WeatheredWoman 07-02-2004 07:21 PM

:D

Loved them!

Thnx for sharing, Steve!!!!

Higher_Desire 07-02-2004 07:57 PM

Cool. When is the video coming out?

H-D :pimp:

Bridge of Clay 07-02-2004 08:35 PM

Colin: end of July!!! :)

aussiecreeder 07-02-2004 10:56 PM

it was done in seattle or the surrounding area right?

benkenobi 07-03-2004 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
it was done in seattle or the surrounding area right?

That's what I heard.

cariocawlad 07-03-2004 01:01 AM

Well, I must say that this photos don't impressed me too much. Look like that we'll see a video with the band playing in a cool scenary and nothing more (I really hope I'm wrong). I was hoping something more creative...

Steve 07-03-2004 01:22 AM

Personally I don't care about the video. All I care about is the music and seeing them perform it live. The video is just extra.

cariocawlad 07-03-2004 01:56 AM

I respect your opinion Steve, but for me videos are very important too. I think videos can take the music more popular, I think they have the power to catch up the attention of people that don't know too much about the band. And for me video is an art...like music.

Other way, their music is great, this I can say it with sure. They started very well with OYE. I'm really enjoing it. :)

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-03-2004 02:25 AM

I agree with you cariocawlad, I think they could have done better, something somewhat more creative! LOL, to me it looks like they are advertizing to stop cutting down tree's or something! I'm sure the video will be better than it looks so far. I have a question about Brians hair though, why did it have like a purpleish red tent to it???? Was it just the camera and lighting, or did he dye it some freaky color? Or do I need glasses? Did anybody else notice that?

johellion 07-03-2004 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I agree with you cariocawlad, I think they could have done better, something somewhat more creative! LOL, to me it looks like they are advertizing to stop cutting down tree's or something! I'm sure the video will be better than it looks so far. I have a question about Brians hair though, why did it have like a purpleish red tent to it???? Was it just the camera and lighting, or did he dye it some freaky color? Or do I need glasses? Did anybody else notice that?

Brian put some red streaks in his hair a good while back. He always likes to be different!!! :D

WeatheredWoman 07-03-2004 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
I think videos can take the music more popular, I think they have the power to catch up the attention of people that don't know too much about the band. And for me video is an art...like music.

Agreed.. to a certain point! I think Alter Bridge isn't a band who will make glam, polished, artistic vid's... They're "plain", "down to earth" guys and I think that the vid will also be "plain" and "down to earth". Back to the classic 70's rock style! They'll let the music speak for itself rather than that they'll shoot a very deep artistic vid with all kind of special stuff.

I really like that kind of approach... :cool:

But we will see, when the vid is finished, what it's all about! I could be wrong... maybe they'll fly through those woods and use some magic here and there, besides other kinds of special fx! ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
I have a question about Brians hair though, why did it have like a purpleish red tent to it???? Was it just the camera and lighting, or did he dye it some freaky color? Or do I need glasses? Did anybody else notice that?

Oh yes... Saxon, I noticed it immediately and I loved it. The color matches perfect with the natural surroundings. And I think he looks better than before, because of the red haircolor. :D

JenRN 07-03-2004 03:45 PM

I think the set looks GREAT, love the mountains...... I do have to add that it looks a little "Stapp like" with the shots of Myles..... just my :2cents: