CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Thanks Alot Lech! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3440)

Kim V. 06-16-2003 10:31 PM

Thanks Alot Lech!

Ok, I don't get this; Lech posts a bunch of garbage and can't control himself, the immature little *&%%$#$&& , and causes what started out as an innocent game to turn into another reason to bash and get everyone ticked off!! Then Steve closes MY thread because of Lech's childish behavior!!:mad: :mad: :mad: Why not just ban him???:mad: How come all of us get punished because of him? I was just trying to play a fun little game, and except for his stupid posts, it was going nicely!
By the way, thanks to those who posted the kind words to me.

And Mullet, my apologies - I looked it up in the dictionary, and you're right, they are acronyms, not anagrams!! MY BAD!!:rolleyes: :D

Sorry the game got ruined, guys! Some people just don't know how to keep things clean and RESPECTFUL!:(

Bridge of Clay 06-16-2003 10:33 PM

Steve, perhaps you should have decided to delete only that post... now you have a bunch of women angry at you! I wouldn´t like to be in your shoes! lol! ;) j/k

creedfan47a 06-16-2003 10:42 PM

Hell hath no fury.......

:boxing: :devil: :chair: :kick:

:lol: :lol:

JulieCitySlicker 06-16-2003 10:47 PM

That sucks Kim:( Some people just have to ruin everything:mad: I don't even know why Lech is here:confused: Just to start trouble if you ask me:madder:

Kim V. 06-16-2003 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
That sucks Kim:(  Some people just have to ruin everything:mad:  I don't even know why Lech is here:confused:  Just to start trouble if you ask me:madder:

That's exactly why people like him come on this bb; just to see who they can tick off. He's just stayed the longest out of any of the bashers I've seen come on here!! Most of them hang out awhile and then you don't see them. I actually have had him on IGNORE since just about the first time he posted, cuz I can't stand reading his trash. But I had to read why my thread got closed, so I read his trash and found out. He just likes to bash Creed and attack people for no reason! STEVE PLEASE BAN THIS LOSER!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bridge of Clay 06-16-2003 11:04 PM

hey, easy on Victor (or Victoria?) ! He´s on his period! hehehe

JulieCitySlicker 06-16-2003 11:05 PM

He aparently likes wasting his time coming here, not liking Creed and all. He sure comes here a lot for not even liking the band:rolleyes:

luvscott4ever 06-16-2003 11:28 PM

All I could think of when I saw this thread was: "What did the little Bastard do NOW!!!" I feel the same way you do Kim! It takes just ONE person to piss off a whole lot of really NICE people!! It kinda sucks that WE have to put up that that sh*t!! I guess all we can do is ignore it and if we were to get lucky, it would just GO AWAY!! :mad: ;)

JulieCitySlicker 06-16-2003 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

LOL!:D Marcos!

jimmy2sacs 06-17-2003 12:21 AM

hmm

Dogstar 06-17-2003 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by N30°14'?.7 W84°

OMFG, Marcos, you are too funny sometimes! LMAO!!!! :lol:

farmgirl 06-17-2003 12:45 PM

Bashers suck and have no life, period!!!:mad:

Lechium 06-17-2003 01:24 PM

Hey I'm sorry about thread being closed, myself.
BTW I did cesncor the post that pissed so many people off, but aparently people still want my blood.

JenRN 06-17-2003 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lechium
Hey I'm sorry about thread being closed, myself.
BTW I did cesncor the post that pissed so many people off, but aparently people still want my blood.

Yeah why did you find it nessesary to censor hugh? It was OK for people including myself to see the first time, why don't you let EVERYONE REALLY know what you said!:rolleyes: When you admit you were in the wrong maybe people will cut you some slack but I don't see that ever happening, so deal with the blood sucking memebers!

Lechium 06-17-2003 01:38 PM

If you read carefully, in the post above I've admitted me being wrong.
Or it doesnt count unless I spell it out in huge red letters, and stand on my knees, begging for forgivness?

p.s. "want blood" does not mean "blood ducking", but rather "angry mob".