CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 05-13-2008 06:26 AM

Re: Daily Bread

May 13th

"The Lord will lift you up."

Sometimes we need a boost. Problems loom too large, and we can't see our way around them. Pressures build up, and we don't feel big enough to cope with them. God sees all that and He is ready to lift us up; to give us a new vantage point. Reach up to the Lord, and He will lead you to Himself, a rock which is higher than any problem we might have.

From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Psalm 61:2

Heaven

:pimp:

HeavenBesideYou 05-15-2008 06:47 AM

May 15th

"Myanmar tragedy."

22,000 dead and that number will increase as the days pass. The main city is totally devasted. Most roads are in accessible and the ones that are cleared is only because locals have cut the trees themselves with hand saws. Basic human needs; water, food, shelter, clothing etc..., are in short or little supply as this country struggles to recover from the devastation from the cyclone...

We often don't appreciate the simple things in life until we are unable to enjoy them. Taking god's gifts for granted is easy to do. Clean air, water to drink, food on the table; these things come easily to most of us, and so we are not as thankful as we might be if we didn't have them. Many in our world have to do without. Remember than even the most basic of our needs is met by the loving grace of God. Thank Him for everything He has given, and keep those less fortunate in your prayers.

O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul th irsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is.

Psalm 63:1

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-17-2008 05:52 AM

May 17th

"Shut up George!"

It amazes me the lengths our government will go to trying to convince us what is right or wrong no matter who they hurt, how stupid they look trying, or how much they flat out lie doing it... This is for George and his cronies; Daily to remind "good" Christians like GWB what we're here for and up against every day...

Doing what is right and good is sometimes risky. There is always someone who will question our motives and try to undermine the good we hope to accomplish. Be assured that God sees all things, and He will richly reward those who continue to do right, even in the face of stiff opposition.

Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity.

Psalm 64:2

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-17-2008 11:05 PM

The Lord Will Lift Us Up Glory

GLORY When Heared Sodom Speak WE REJOICED WHEN WE LOOK BACK ON DESERT STORM WE REJOICE WHEN I HEARED OBAMA SPEAK I REJOICED And His Pastor I Rejoiced When We see This Country Bringing Up Christiantiy We Can Rejoice GLORY TO GOD GLORY TO GOD Lets Us Not Forget My Brother HE THAT SPOKETH OF ALL THINGS IN PARABLES DID HE PREACH AND TEACH GLORY JESUS THE PRINCE OF PEACE we have to beware of everything As we He Has Taught Us And Instructed To Us AND FOLLOW HIS SPIRT AND TRUTH TODAY THE LANMENT Over JERUSLEM speaking unto JERUSALEM HE SURLEY was Speaking Unto His Children And Disciples and the gentiles would know not of him GLORY O JERUSALEM tho Killest The prophets And stone theme which are sent Unto Thee How Often Would I have Gathered Thy Children together even as a hen Gathers Her Young And Ye Would Not Behold your house is left unto you desolate For i say ye shall not see me henceforth till ye shall say BLESSED IS HE THAT COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD OF HOST GLORY so as we see these prophecy furfill WHERE IS THY REFUGE CAN THE WORLDS MATTER AND POLITICS COMRAHEND WHERE WE HAVE BEEN OR CAN HE THAT is our wonder of old JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS THROUGH HIS SUFFERMENT LIFE AND DEATH SPOKE OF ALL VICTORY NOT ONLY UNTO HIS CHOSEN BUT ALSO UNTO THE GENTILES WHO SO EVER SHALL CALL UP ON HIM SHALL BE SAVED IN THESE DAYS St Luke 6, 20,26 AND HE LIFTED UP HIS EYES On His Disciples AND said BLESSED BE YE POOR FOR YOUR IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD BLESSED ARE YE THAT HUNGER NOW FOR YE SHALL BE FILLED BLESSED ARE YE THAT NOW WEEP FOR YE SHALL LAUGH BLESSED ARE YE WHEN MEN SHALL HATE YOU AND WHEN THEY SHALL SEPARATE YOU FROM THEIR COMPANY Oh My Brothers And Sisters And Feeders SOMETIMES GLORY that Is A blessing AND CAST OUT YOUR NAME AS EVIL GLORYYYYYYYYY For The Truths Sake REJOICE YE IN THAT DAY FOR HE IS YOUR COVERING AND FOUNDATION WHERE THERE IS NOT ONE LEAP FOR JOY FOR BEHOLD YOUR REWARD IS GREAT IN HEAVEN FOR IN THE LIKE MANNER DID THEIR FATHERS UNTO THE PROPHETS BUT WOE UNTO YOU That Are Rich And First GLORY For Ye Have Recived Your Consolation Woe Unto You That Are Full FOR YE SHALL HUNGER WOE UNTO YOU THAT LAUGH NOW FOR YE SHALL MOURN WOE UNTO YOU WHEN ALL MEN SHALL SPEAK WELL OF YA SO DID THEIR FATHERS TO THE FALSE PROPHETS GLORY As We,ve Turned From Many Tides And Trials Hes HE IS STILL LORD OF OUR REFUGE And Our Help WHEN THE IMPOSSBILE STANDS BEFORE US IS ANY MORE DIFFRENT THAN IT WAS WHEN HE SAVED US TIME AND TIME AGAIN PSALM 30,8, I Cried To Thee O Lord And Unto The Lord I Made My Supplication What Profit Is There In My Blood WHEN I GO DOWN IN THE PIT SHALL THE DUST PRAISE THEE SHALL IT DELCARE THY TRUTH For A Lot Of Us YES IF We Could Have A Day Of Celebration Like In The Old Test WHEN WE COULD JUST DO NOTHING BUT PRAISE HIM AND MAGINFIY HIS NAME UP ON HIGH HE THAT DWELLS WHO WILL NOT SEE HIS PEOPLE COUNSUMED BY UTTER DESTRUCTION But His Given Strengeth And Truth And Peace Praying For All You Feeders Have Great Week End Guys Blessings

HeavenBesideYou 05-18-2008 08:31 AM

May 18th

"God is not unjust."

So much assurance in such a short verse! God is not unjust... boy is that an understatement. If he produced the atoning sacrifice for our sins, what will he deny us if we seek after him? He will not forget our work and love; an eternal record of the good we have done! When we help our brothers and sisters in Christ, we bless him! We are His people! That's real motivation to keep on maturing in Christ.

God is not unjust; he will not forget your work and the love you have shown him as you have helped his people and continue to help them.

Hebrews 6:10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-19-2008 06:20 AM

May 19th

"Discernment flawed?"

When we find ourselves ready to judge another person’s motives, let’s pause and remember... only God can see the heart, and only His Word can expose its motives. Our responsibility is to let the Lord and His Word convict us about our own hearts.

The Word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword... and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Hebrews 4:12

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-20-2008 06:13 AM

May 20th

"To the wise, God’s Word is sufficient."

As believers in Jesus Christ, it’s vital for us to know God’s Word, the Bible. Our goal is not to accumulate knowledge but to internalize His Word so that we can be equipped in our walk of faith. When we know God’s Word, it keeps our spiritual walk from slipping. It satisfies the hunger of our souls. And it is a key weapon in facing temptations and trials. Let’s make it our aim to know the Word. Then, when facing life’s challenges, we can be ready for any situation.

Your Word I have hidden in my heart.

Psalm 119:11

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 05-21-2008 06:18 AM

May 21st

"Be a good example for future generations."

Many important things in life are “next generation” matters... Teaching, training, and parenting are among them. The apostle Paul invested himself in people whose spiritual influence would continue long after he was gone. Paul, Timothy, “faithful men,” and “others” represent four spiritual generations built on the enduring foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Are we living only for today and the short term, or are we giving ourselves to others who will continue the faith after our race is run? Living for Christ and making disciples are all about the next generation.

Paul writes to Timothy:

The things that you have heard from me..., commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:2

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 05-25-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
May 21st

"Be a good example for future generations."

Many important things in life are “next generation” matters... Teaching, training, and parenting are among them. The apostle Paul invested himself in people whose spiritual influence would continue long after he was gone. Paul, Timothy, “faithful men,” and “others” represent four spiritual generations built on the enduring foundation of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Are we living only for today and the short term, or are we giving ourselves to others who will continue the faith after our race is run? Living for Christ and making disciples are all about the next generation.

Paul writes to Timothy:

The things that you have heard from me..., commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

2 Timothy 2:2

Heaven

Yes Indeed Brother We Teach The Children THE WAY HE OR SHE SHALL GO AND THE WORD SHALL NEVER DEPART FROM THEIR WHICH IT WAS SOWED GLORY We Have Done Our Job If they Go Estray From The Ways In Which they were taught THE WORD WILL STILL NEVER DEPART OF THEME, BUT HAS FOR ME COME WAR GLORY COME THE DIVIDER MOTHER AGAINST DAUGHTER SON AGAINST FATHER AND SO FORTH FOREVER SHALL WE DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE LORD Forgive My absents for taking your place in the daily brother BUT I GIVE JEHOVHOA GOD THE GLORY FOR MAKING HARDER TODAY GLORY WE NEED MEAT TODAY WE NEED TO SPEAK OF THE CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYYYYYY

TrulyAmazing 05-25-2008 12:10 PM

Reaching Out And Holding On !!!

GLORY you know i would,nt trade My Brothers And Sisters THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE AND ALL ITS RICHES BESTOWED TO FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF JESUS HE THAT REIGNS FOREVER THE SUSTAINER THE MORNING GLORY THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA THE FIRST IN THE LAST GLORY THE SUSTAINER HE THAT NEVER PUT HIS CROWN DOWN FOR THE WAYS OF THE WORLD AND PROMISED HIS PEOPLE TO NEVER SEE CORUPTION OH THATS WHAT I WANT :bounce: :bounce: CAN SOME ONE SCREAM JESUS, IN HIS ALMIGHTY NAME THERE IS NO FEAR ANGELS BOW BEFORE HIM AND HEAVEN EARTH ADORE HIM, As The Long Day Summer Aproaches US THAN CAN BE LONG And So Weary THE SUN REIGNS HARD DOWN ON GODS PEOPLE AMEN WE can Feel Sometimes As If Were The Slaves Of Egypt GLORY THE CHILDREN OF THE DAY SPRING GLORY THATS EXCALTEY HOW HE WANTS IT The Summer Is The Season To Prepare AND GOD LOVE TO PREPARE HIS PEOPLE TODAY IS TODAY TO START PREPARING WE ARE NOT PROMISED TOMMROW SO LET LET THE HARD SUN REIGN HARD GLORY AND REACH OUT TO GREET HIM IN ALL MATTERS FAITH LOVE MERCY STABILTIY SUNSTAINMENT WARS AND HE WILL SURLEY SUPPLY OUR NEEDS AS IF WE WERE A HARVEST GLORY TO GOD. SOME WHERE YOU GOING FIND AGAIN JESUS THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE SWORD THAT SWORE THINGS PAST PRESENT OR FUTURE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THAT JUST WONT DEPART FROM YA SOMEBODY SCREAM JESUS [size="5"]job 11,7,10 Canst thou by searching find out God canst thou find out the ALMIGHTY unto Perfection IM GOING SCREAM KEEP ON A REACHING GLORY it is high as high as the heaven what canst thou do deeper than hell what canst thou know the measure therof is longer than the earth and broader than the sea if he cut off and shut up or gather together THEN WHO CAN HINDER HIM, GLORY Some how we know the sweet river of jordan JESUS, Matt 26 50 54 And Jesus Saidf Unto Theme Friend Wherefore Art Thou Come Then Came they laid hands on jesus and took him And behold one of themeWhich were with jesus streched out his hand And Drew His Sword And Struck A Serveant On The High Priests And Smote Of His Ear We see that same rage WORKING AND MOVING IN US TODAY JESUS SAID Put Up Again Thy Sword Into His Place For All That Take The Sword Shall Perish With The Sword Think Not Now I Cant Pray To My Father And He Shall Give Me More Than 12 Legions Of Angels BUT HOW THEN SHALL THE SCIPTURES BE FULFILLED IN THESE HOURS IN THESE DAYS THERE IS STILL NO WAR SPIRTUAL LIFE DAY OR NIGHT COME THE DAY OF WICKED OR THE DAY OF TROUBLE THAT JESUS GLORYYYYYYYY :bounce: :bounce: CANT DELIEVER YOU FROM HE IS THE REEDEEMER, AND THE WORD IS LIFE, PRAYING FOR ALL YOU CATS THIS WEEKEND AS We CELEBRATE MEMORIAL DAY Friends Loved Ones And Those Who just gave their Life To Another Civil War THE WAY WE,ve Always Done Before AMEN!!! BUT TODAY WE CELEBRATE LIFE WE CELEBRATE JESUS THE TRUTH THE WAY AND THE LIFE, Miss Ya Brother David Hope Your Holiday Is Blessed And Cant Wait To See Ya Back Kit Kat blessings feeders May GOD KEEP ya,s In All Thy Ways GLORY,

TrulyAmazing 05-28-2008 09:46 PM

The Household Of God

IT HAS GOT TO BE WONDERFULL AND TRULY If We Have Nothing Left But Our Jeans Chords AND STRUGGLE GLORY THEY WE GO DOWN A BEGGER AND AGAIN COME UP A MILLONARE Without Him We Are Nothing Ya,lls The Time We Now Know Brothers And Sisters And Feeders HE ORDAINED THE STARS AND THEN HE NAMED HIM GLORY TO GOD And AS Spoke Of Traditons To The Pharisees he spoke to us first From their point of views THE CORNERSTONE For Where Art Thou GOD ? GLORY EPH, 2, 11, and on down to 22 ya,lls, WHEREFORE REMEMBEAR THAT YE BEING IN TIME PAST Gentiles In The Flesh Who Are called Uncircumcision By that which is called the circumcision in the flesh by hands that at that time ye were without christ being aliens from the commonwealth of Isarel And strangers from the coveants OF PROMISE GLORY having no hope IF WAS NOT JEHOVHOA ON OUR SIDE LIES AND FALSE HOOD would Have Soon Had Its Way Glory TO GOD And Without God In The World BUT Now In Jesus Ye Who sometimes were far off GLORY MADE NIGH By The Blood Of Christ GLORY its Like After So Many Struggles And Seeking And finding Ourself Again Again Like The Old Hym Goes WHEN HE WAS ON THE CROSS I WAS ON HIS MIND GLORY FOR HE IS OUR PEACE Who Hath Made Both One And Hath Broken Down The middle Wall Partiton Between Us Having Abolished In His Flesh The Enmity Even The Law Of The Comandments Ordinances for to make himself of twain one new man so making peace And That He Might Reconcile BOTH UNTO GOD In One Body By The Cross Having Slain The Enmitiy Thereby, And Came And Preached Peace To You Which Were Afar Of And To Theme That Were Nigh FOR THOUGH HIM WE BOTH HAVE Access By One Spirt Unto The Father Now Therefore Ye Are No More Strangers And Foregners But Felowcitizens With The Saints And Of The House Hold Of God And Are Built upon The Foundation Of The Apostle And Prophets JESUS HIMSELF BEING THE CHIEF CORNERSTONE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, In Whom All The Buliding Filty Framed Together GROWETH Unto A Holy Temple Unto The Lord In Whom Ye Also Are Builded Together Foe An Habitattion OF GOD THROUGH THE SPIRT Oh GLORY FOR HE TO WAS PART OF THE ALFICTIONS WE ALL BEAR TODAY AND HE IS THE OVERCOMER Today Of Those Afflictions Blessing Ya,alls AND Let Jesus Walk With Ya Today IN ALL HIS WAYS GLORYYY IN ALL HIS WAYS He Can Walk With You When NO ONE ELSE CAN, GLORY He Told His Disciples WHERE I SOMETIMES GO ye can Not Follow HE IS OUR ARMOUR ARE SHILED ARE FORTRESS But He Also Said Wherever Ye Are I,ll Shall Be With You Also THERE IS NOTHING LIKE JESUS THE CORNERSTONE AMEN AND AMEN

TrulyAmazing 05-29-2008 08:28 PM

How High Is Your Heaven

GLORY TO GOD NO Man Could Never Messaure THE POWER AND THE GLORY OF HIS PRECIOUS KINGDOM, NOR COULD WE EVER PRAISE HIM OF ALL THE WORTH HE IS WORTHY TO BE PRAISED FOR, WE SERVE A GOD WHO DOETH NOT SLUMBER For Our Needs Whatever They May Be AS We Know Our Brothers Anjd Sisters In Christ And In Sufferment And Pugery As We Have Seen Theme Fall AND GLORY TO GOD PRAISE JESUS For Getting Back Up HIS MAJESTY Rather It Was OD,s Depresion Or The Fading Momeants Or Sucide Atempts WE SERVE HE THAT DOES NOT SLUMBER Dont Just There WHEN YOU KNOW ONE OF YOURS IS DEALING WITH PROBLEAMS PRAY AND PRAY LIKE WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE For Those We Know REMIND OF THE TESTIMONIE GLORY AND WHAT THAT COULD MEAN TODAY LETS BEGIN TO MAKE HELL MADE AND RATTLE OUT THOSE LIES AND VOICES AND DEMONS THAT ONCE HELD US CAPTIVE Any The Message He Told His Followers To Whatch HIM AS HE WENT TO THE GARDEN Of Agoney To PRAY And this was the most darkest hour ever And He Told theme to whatch for a while AND HE CAME UPON ON THEME AND FOUND THEME ALL A SLEEP AND TOLD THEME THEY COULD NOT WHATCH FOR ONE HOUR And After THE PAIN AND THE AGONEY JUST THERE GLORYYYYYYYYY I think The Father Had Confirmed To Him By That Time GLORYYYYYYY HE WAS THE ONLY ONE So Lets Not Error Like The Diciples DID At That Time LETS WHATCH AS WELL AS PRAY AND LOOK OVER Are Friends In Christ AND USE HIS EXAMPLE Loves Ya,lls Blessings And Love And Strengeth GLORY,

HeavenBesideYou 06-02-2008 06:28 AM

Good morning gang... Had some down time to reflect with family and friends and get my computer fixed... Thanks for your help Sis. Busy Summer coming up, but I will be here every morning I can.

June 2nd

"Obedience is another word for love and loyalty."

Our rebellious or willful streaks often lead to unhappy outcomes. In anger, Moses struck the rock to get water rather than just speak to it as God had commanded. He forfeited the privilege of entering the Promised Land with his people. Jonah disobeyed an order to go to Nineveh and was given 3 days to think about his choice... inside a big fish. What does it take for us to obey Him? Will we obey simply because we love Him?

This is love, that we walk according to His commandments.

2 John 1:6

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-02-2008 10:09 PM

Praise Jesus !!!

Davids Back :bow2: Your Welcome Bub hope your departure was refreshing AND WORKING TOWARD THE LIVING TESTIMONIE PRAISE JESUS Everyday We Work TOWARD THAT TESTMONIE AND MADE OVERCOMERS BY THE GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY Indeed Bub The word Teaches Us THOSE WHO LOVE HIM SHALL INDEED OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS AMEN Matt 22,29 32 Speaking to The Sadducees Ye Do Err NOT KNOWING THE SCRPTURES NOR THE POWER OF GOD FOR IN THE RESURRECTION THEY NEITHER MARRY NOR ARE GIVENIN MARRIGE BUT ARE THE ANGELS OF GOD IN HEAVEN GLORY BUT AS TOUCHING THE RESCURRECTION OF THE DEAD GLORY HAVE YE NOT READ THAT WHAT WAS SPOKEN TO YOU BY GOD I,AM THE GOD OF ABRAHAM AND THE GOD OF ISAAC AND THE GOD OF JACOB GOD IS NOT THE GOD DEAD BUT OF THE LIVING AND WHEN THEY HEARED THIS THEY WERE ASTONSHIED AT HIS DOCTRINE 34 And 40 THE GREAT COMMANDMENT BUT WHEN THE PAHRISEES HAD HEARED THAT HE HAD PUT THE SADUCEES TO SILENCE THEY WERE GATHERED TOGETHER THEN ONE OF THEME WHICH WAS A LAWYER ASKED HIM QUESTION TEMPTING HIM SAYING MASTER WHICH IS THE GREAT COMMANDMENT IN THE LAW ? JESUS SAID UNTO THEME, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART AND WITH ALL THY SOUL AND WITH ALL THY MIND THIS IS THE FIRST GREAT COMANDMENT AND THE SECOND IS LIKE UNTO UNTO IT THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIBHBOUR AS THYSELF ON THESE HE SAID TO THE PEOPLE ON THESE 2 COMMANDMENTS BROTHER HANG ALL THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS Somebody Scream Jesus AND FILL IN MY BLANKS FOR GLORY :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: HE HUNG ON THAT LAW ALL THE WAY TO DEATH WE Know GLORY HE HAD TO FUFILL WHAT THEY COULD NOT JESUS CHRIST KING OF KING LORD OF LORDS EVERY KNEE SHALL BOWL EVERY TOUNGE CONFESS THAT HE IS LORD GLORY !!!!! Blessings Everybody Glad To See You Back Brother !!!!

TrulyAmazing 06-03-2008 10:35 PM

Victory In Jesus Call To The King !!!

My Brothers And Sisters In Our Battles And Struggles AND THE LIES OF HELL THAT TRY TO PREVAIL THERE IS A NAME NO GREATER CATS REMIND OUR BATTLES TODAY OF HIS NAME, VICTORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS HE HAS THE KEYS TO LIFE AND DEATH AND THE KEYS TO HEAVEN AND THE KEYS TO HELL Dont Be afraid To Reach Out AND ASK FOR HIM AS MUCH AS YOU NEED TO Jesus There Is Just SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NAME THAT SET THAT CAPTIVES FREE, John 3,16 FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON THAT WHOSOEVER SHALL BELIEVE HIM SHOULD NOT PERISH BUT HAVE LIFE AFTER LASTING Blessings Cats,

HeavenBesideYou 06-04-2008 06:32 AM

Great to be back Sis thanks for covering me!!!

:D

June 4th

"Praise the Lord."

Praise is letting God know we recognize him for who he is, what he has done, and what he is doing. But more than informing God of his greatness, praise is rejoicing before him in his greatness and recognizing that not only is his grace without comparison, his majesty and might and holiness and faithfulness and righteousness and mercy and love and forgiveness and justice and... are without comparison. Praise is thankful celebration that he is God, and even more importantly, that he is our God.

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

1 Chronicles 29:11

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-05-2008 06:22 AM

June 5th

"Speak encouraging words to one another."

While Paul's exhortation here is excellent, it is the style of the exhortation we should especially notice. We live in an age where we are constantly pressured to emphasize the novel, new, or improved versions of things. But in our lives as Christians, we need to remind each other of what we are doing right and just simply say, "Hey, you're doing well, just keep doing what you're doing!"

Encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-06-2008 06:15 AM

June 6th

"Two cannot quarrel when one will not."

Every conflict between human beings, either between individuals, or between nations, has its origin in the fact that people come to believe that they own the truth. And because God is the Truth, every conflict is in fact a conflict about God. And the only way to peace is to acknowledge that God is our common father and master, that He has the same love for all of us, whether we are Muslim, Hindu or Christian, whether we are catholic or protestant, and we could even say whether we are holy or sinners... because His love does not depend on our personal behavior: on the contrary His unconditional love is what always open before us a path to conversion. However faithful or not our response to His love is, we are important to His eyes and this is the only source of our personal worth, of which, therefore, we must never doubt.

It is honorable for a man to stop striving, since any fool can start a quarrel.

Proverbs 20:3

He who has knowledge spares his words.

Proverbs 17:27

A man of understanding is of a calm spirit.

Proverbs 17:27

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-07-2008 07:54 AM

June 7th

"Always with us!"

So many things about our lives are uncertain. This one thing, however, is sure: no matter where, when, or how long, God will be there and will be with us.

Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

Psalm 90:2 and 4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-08-2008 09:04 AM

June 8th

"The Lord is my strength!"

Those who, when full, enjoyed God in all, when emptied and poor, can enjoy all in God. Wow, what power we have in his abiding and empowering presence in the Holy Spirit.

The Sovereign Lord is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer, he enables me to go on the heights.

Habakkuk 3:19

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-10-2008 06:26 AM

June 10th

"Forgiving."

How can we not forgive a brother for whom Christ died, when we know what God paid to forgive us?

Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Colossians 3:13

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-11-2008 06:53 AM

June 11th

"Re-open your heart and mind."

There's nothing like opening your heart to Jesus, the living Word, to make the Bible, the written Word, come alive. It will change your life. His voice is so compelling that we want to hear it more than any other voice that speaks to our soul. As we start to discover the treasures of the Bible, we want to find out all we can about the blessings God has given us in His Son Jesus Christ. Even though some passages remain difficult to understand, because of our new motivation they become delightful challenges instead of obstacles.

How sweet are Your words to my taste!

Psalm 119:103

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-12-2008 06:36 AM

June 12th

"Broken promises."

They litter the land of most countries. Trust is offered, then it is trampled on. A man or woman's word is only as good as the individual chooses to make it. Thank God that He is constant and true. His covenants are eternal. God never turns from His people, and they never need to fear that they will be forgotten. Let us work in our lives to copy God's commitment to covenant in the promises that we make.

Have respect unto the covenant: for the dark places of the earth are full of the habitations of cruelty.

Psalm 74:20

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-12-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Great to be back Sis thanks for covering me!!!

:D

June 4th

"Praise the Lord."

Praise is letting God know we recognize him for who he is, what he has done, and what he is doing. But more than informing God of his greatness, praise is rejoicing before him in his greatness and recognizing that not only is his grace without comparison, his majesty and might and holiness and faithfulness and righteousness and mercy and love and forgiveness and justice and... are without comparison. Praise is thankful celebration that he is God, and even more importantly, that he is our God.

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, O Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.

1 Chronicles 29:11

Heaven

Your Welcome Bub Anytime I FEEL AND WELCOME Brother David AN ESTABLISHED PRAISE Cease THE PRAISE NOT TO HIM ALONE BELONGS ALL THE GLORY Where Our Help SURLEY FLOWS FROM LETS HIS GLORY EXCEED UP ON HIGH SO HIGH WE CANT SEE LET HIM BE GLORY AND LETS HOLD ON TO THE KEEPER OF OUR SOUL EVEN MORE SO THOUGH THAN YESTERDAY Possibile WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Blessings And Strengeth Kats

HeavenBesideYou 06-13-2008 06:48 AM

June 13th

"The purpose of prayer."

As I was busy moving my laptop, cell phone, and assorted books and papers from one room to another, my land line phone began to ring. I hurriedly set down my stuff and rushed to answer the call before the answering machine kicked in. “Hello?,” I said. No reply. I said hello again when I heard rustling, but still no response. So I hung up and went back to my stuff on the floor. When I picked up my cell phone I realized that I had accidentally speed-dialed my home phone number!

I laughed at myself, but then wondered: How often are my prayers more like calling myself than calling on God? You see the purpose of prayer is not to get what we want, but to become what God wants. When we call on God, He will help us... but in His perfect time and in His perfect way.

Vindicate me, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity.

Psalm 26:1

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-13-2008 08:24 PM

My Joy Flows From Thee

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :roll: :roll: GLORY brother i hope a lesson was learned be carefull when moving stuff true story i,ve dialed my own phone number many times than i care to count and left my keys in the door and my purse on top of hoods MY REEDEEMER WHERE WOULD BE WITHOUT YA, In all things

HeavenBesideYou 06-14-2008 06:43 AM

June 14th

"Search your heart."

Things don't always work so well in real life. The rich often get richer while the poor sink lower. And yet, God has promised that in the end, justice will always carry the day. God knows every heart and every situation. He will set all things right, if we will only trust in His wisdom.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, a nd setteth up another.

Psalm 75:6,7

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-15-2008 10:43 AM

Father's Day 2008

As parents, we are going to experience either joy or sorrow, based on whether we lived a word-centered life, and trained up our children in God’s ways or not. Abraham experienced joy. Eli and David experienced sorrow. The greatest gift we can give our father's is to reflect and return with honor and love, that which they hopefully have instilled in us.

The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him.

Proverbs 23:24

Heaven

Happy Father's Day Gang!

TrulyAmazing 06-15-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

June 14th

"Search your heart."

Things don't always work so well in real life. The rich often get richer while the poor sink lower. And yet, God has promised that in the end, justice will always carry the day. God knows every heart and every situation. He will set all things right, if we will only trust in His wisdom.

For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, a nd setteth up another.

Psalm 75:6,7
AMEN AND AMEN:bounce: :bounce: AMEN THE HEBREW CHILDREN HAD SEEN THE MOVE AND THE WORK OF GOD and yet after so many wonders brother THEY BETRAYED HIM IN THE NEW TEST AGAIN GLORY AFTER THEY SEEN SO MANY WONDERS THEY BETRAYED HIM AFTER WE HAVE SEEN HIS WILL MOVE IN OUR LIFE AND STRUGGLES TIME AFTER TIME AND HIS WISDOM HAS AMAZINGLY CARRIED US OUT OF DARK ROARING WATERS AS IF WE WERE DRUNKARDS THE Word Teaches Us WE Are Not Excepted In Our Country A Lot Of Folk Dont Know Amazing HAAAAAAA AMEN But They Just Asume She On Drugs GLORY TO GOD FOR HE IS EVER MIGHTY AND GOOD AND RICH IN MERCY
Heaven

DELIVERANCE FROM THE RED SEA GLORY TO JESUS THAT ANCHOR IS STILL GOING HOLD we,ve All Been Here AND BETTER THAT THAT JUMPED IN WITH AN ANCHOR AROUND THE NECK Psalms 107 23.31 BUT WHY Sometimes We can Seek Our selfs To find that which were seeking Over And Over Again What Are My Visons What Our My Dreams sometimes these things my friends are not revealed to a long time And some things We,ve Seen Come to pass BUT JESUS DOES NOT CARE OF THESE THINGS HE CARES AND LOVES THE PERSON WHO IS STRUGGLING IN THEME,AND WHEN WE CRY OUT TO HIM HE WILL SEND RELIEF, THEY THAT GO DOWN TO THE SEA IN SHIPS THAT DO BUSSINESS IN GREAT WATERS GLORY We Dont Care If We DROWN GLORY AS LONG AS ITS GREAT WATERS THESE SEA THE WORKS OF THE LORD THEIR GOD AND HIS WONDERS IN THE DEEP I FEEL LIKE JUMPING TONITE Its Great To Be Home :bounce: Loves Ya GLORY FOR HE COMANDETH AND RAISETH THE STORMY WIND WHICH IFTETH UP THE WAVES THEROF THEY MOUNT UP UP TO THE HEAVENS THIS IS AWSOME THEY GO DOWN DEEP AGAIN TO THE DEPTHS THEIR SOUL IS MELTED BECAUSE OF TROUBLE, THEY REEL TO AND FRO AND STAGER LIKE A DRUNKEN MAN AND ARE AT THEIR WITS END HE PREVAILS, HOW MANY TIMES IN TIMES HAVE WE BEEN THERE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE,VE BEEN TO THE POTTER HOUSE Sometimes All Though We Dont Know It Friends All Our Struggles And Down Falls HAVE HELPED BEEN THAT POTTER From The Masters Hands AND SOMETIMES THAT CLAY IS MADE TO PERFECTION THE WAY GOD WANTS IT AND HE WANTS US TO REMIND US We,ve Fought This Struggle Before We,ve Been HERE ITS TO REMIND US THIS IS WHAT IT TOOK TO MOLD THE CLAY AND OUR COUNTINUING PRERVERANCE KEEPS THE CLAY IN THE MASTER HANDS Because If Hes Done Molding IT And he sets It Aside Till Ready To Use What Happens ? Why That Clay Will Become Hard And That Clay Will Loose Its Moist Tender Touch IF NOT TOUCHED UP BY THE MASTER WHO CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH GLORY To GOD When We Have Tasted His Wisdom And Mercy WHY DOUBT IT TODAY GLORY TO GOD Once Again Happy Fathers Day Kats And Happy Fathers Day personly brother David Blessings And Strengeth

HeavenBesideYou 06-18-2008 06:21 AM

June 18th

"We are not children of the slave woman, but of the free woman."

Galatians 4:26

Mothers have such an inside road with children that it is interesting that God commands fathers to be about the work of spiritual nurture. I don't believe he means to exclude mothers. No, I think he assumes they'll do their part. But the father's influence and intentional training is so essential.

Fathers, do not exasperate your children, instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

Ephesians 6:4

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-20-2008 06:32 AM

June 20th

"Don't fall for a real estate scam!"

We chase after so many different things. Only one thing is needed. Having a fist full of dollars, a great estate, and lots of prestige doesn't mean a whole lot if you've gone to your ultimate address without the Lord. Even worse is to find that in the middle of your busy-ness, you awake to find yourself in the barren land where Christ does not dwell and life is not found.

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his very soul?

Mark 8:36

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-21-2008 06:24 AM

June 21st

"Try to avoid a complaining spirit."

The cancer of a complaining spirit can undermine the spiritual and emotional health of an individual and can infect an entire group. This can result in discontent, frustration, and even rebellion. Moses heard griping among God’s people a mere 3 days after leading them from slavery into freedom. Centuries later, Samuel felt the weight of griping as he sought to represent God to his generation.

When you feel like griping, start counting your blessings.

Do all things without complaining and disputing.

Philippians 2:14

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-22-2008 12:12 AM

Amen And Amen And Amen

Brother David yes its hard to do with draw ARE STATEMENT OF PRESENT COMPLAINTS GLORY THE LORD THY GOD HAS TAUGHT US DO NOT HOLD IN OUR SUPPLICATIONS TO MAKE THEME BEFORE THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND THE LORD THY GOD Knows What we Need before we ask glory AND HAS EXCERCISED ARE COMPLIANTS DAILY HAS WE STEADFAST WITH HIM we cant look into all the reasons FOR HE SURLEY KNOWS BEST And We Cant At Any Time Given AMEN forget His meekness Love And Tender Loving Hands and understanding AND His Anger May Be For A Momeant BUT HIS MERCY IS FOREVER And In Those bitter Uncertian Times When we Wanna Be Bad THE HOLY GHOST WILL QUICKEN YA And remind ya THERE IS A GREATER LOVE and we should be reflecting that love he has shown us instead of bitching AMEN great post brother David Blessings And Strengeth Kats

HeavenBesideYou 06-23-2008 06:26 AM

June 23rd

"Trying times."

It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on eagles wings but it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Majestic God, whose voice holds together our universe, give those who can barely walk under the stress and assault the strength to continue. I specifically want to pray for those I know personally who are facing trying times. Keep on walking, brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-24-2008 05:56 AM

June 24th

"Silver Bullet Sins."

It's amazing to me how Satan knows our "silver bullet sins"... Those sins that can especially wound and disable us from the work of Christ. Commit in your heart to ask God to protect you, your family, and one other person (you'll silently support) from the attacks of the evil one.

The Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

2 Thessalonians 3:3

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-25-2008 05:39 AM

June 25th

"All you do and everywhere you go."

There is no hiding from God, but for those who willingly and joyously seek him, there is comfort, power, and hope in his presence.

"Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?" declares the Lord. "Do not I fill heaven and earth?" declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 23:24

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-26-2008 05:54 AM

June 26th

"God Himself allows what He does not prefer."

For whatever reason, God has let this broken world endure in its fallen state for a very long time. God seems to value character more than our comfort, often using the very elements that cause us the most discomfort as His tools in fashioning that character. This was true in the life of the apostle Paul, who prayed fruitlessly that his mysterious “thorn in the flesh” be removed.

In my own life, I am trying to remain open to new realities, not blaming God when my expectations go unmet but trusting Him to lead me through failures toward renewal and growth. I am seeking a trust that “the Father knows best” in how this world is run. I see that the way in which I may want God to act does not achieve the results I might expect. I believe God uses our difficulties to develop His Son’s likeness in us.

I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.

2 Corinthians 12:8

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-27-2008 05:38 AM

June 27th

"What could you ever trade your soul for?"

The key to life is letting go of ourselves and receiving Jesus. Please don't forget to relinquish your life to the one who gave up his own life. When we lose our life to him, we can have it back forever with him.

Spoken by Jesus: "...whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

Matthew 16:25

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 06-28-2008 06:23 AM

June 28th

"Own up to your sin and experience the joy of confession."

No one had to teach us to sin, as the psalmist David reminds us with today's scripture. When we recognize the ongoing reality of sin in our lives, we are reminded of our ongoing need for the presence of God and the power of His Word to keep us safe and spiritually sane. He is waiting for us to confess our faults and embrace the forgiveness and cleansing that He readily offers.

Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity, and in sin my mother conceived me.

Psalm 51:5

Heaven

TrulyAmazing 06-28-2008 11:57 PM

Quote:

June 23rd

"Trying times."

It is easy for us to live victoriously for the Lord when we soar on eagles wings but it often takes heroes to keep walking and not faint when trying times come. Majestic God, whose voice holds together our universe, give those who can barely walk under the stress and assault the strength to continue. I specifically want to pray for those I know personally who are facing trying times. Keep on walking, brother and sister. The Lord is there when you most fear he has forgotten you!

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and will not be faint.

Isaiah 40:31

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN The message Of Strengeth By His Majestey EXTENDS TO HIS PEOPLE And Its Came Back Here Today GLORY TO GOD BROTHER We,ve Seen The Weary Times WHEN JEHOVHOA GOD PREVAILS AND OF COURSE DELEVERING US FROM THE BATTLE THAT IN OURSELFS IT WAS POSSBILE TO DO AMEN BUT SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO DEPEND ON THE STRENGETH WHICH WE IS GIVEN AND BE WILLING TO STAND WITH HIM IN THE FIREY FURNACE BE WILLING TO STAND WITH HIM WHEN THAT CUP WILL NOT PASS BE WILLING TO STAND WITH HIM WHEN THE SPLITNERS OF THAT CROSS IS BREAKING THROUGH THE SKIN AND TO YOUR BONES Through times of preseverance AND GOD DELIVERING US FROM THE WARS WE SERVE HIM THAT WALKS WITH US WERE ANGELS WONT TREAD WE SERVE HIM THAT IF HE US FOR US LET NO MAN BE AGAINST US HE PROMISED US HE WOULD NOT PUT NO MORE ON US THAT WE COULD NOT BEAR AMEN, WE NEED A LOT OF STANDING WITH JESUS WE NEED TO PRAISE HIM BEFORE WE YET HAVE A TESTIMONIE HE IS THE GOD OF THE LIVING AND NOT THE DEAD HE IS ALMIGHTY POWERFULL OH GLORYYYYYYYYYYYY AND IF YOU KNOW THAT SWORD OF FIRE and whos MOUTH PROCLAIMED WHO WILL KNOW THE DOCTRINE OF MAN AND THE DOCTRINE OF HIM AND YOU GOING BE GLAD HE CALLED YA FRIEND GLORY :bounce: :bounce: i tell ya what brothers and sisters There Is A Lot Of spitrual Torments And Agoneys THAT AINT GOING TAKE BUT THE CORNERSTONE JESUS HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN FIGHT WITH FIRE, AMEN :D ever had sitution THAT TOOK MORE THAN WHAT YOU HAD YOU HAD JESUS AMEN There Is Just Something About The Name And Your Going Look Back As You Grow And Say I want That Delivering POWER WHO SAVED ME FROM THE WAR THAT WAS TO BIG FOR ME AND PASS THE IMPOSSBILE DOWN JESUS To My Friend Or Broken Warrior In Need Amen if were speaking i need a hanky and a tall glass of water Glory To God I love You All Kats Blessings And A Lot Of Strengeth