CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   It's OFFICIAL!! REUNION!!!!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12271)

Dogstar 04-27-2009 10:21 PM

Re: It's OFFICIAL!! REUNION!!!!!!

Wow, quite a string of shows. Philly, here I come :)

greatwhite 04-27-2009 11:58 PM

I will be there! Everyone spread the word and post anymore info you come across!

crest tattoo 04-28-2009 07:27 AM

A lot of tics go on sale on May 9. I want to know more details!! Venue, are there seats or can we be in the pit???

crest tattoo 04-28-2009 07:32 AM

Know what I didn't think about? Mark, Flip and Brian are not only returning to Creed, but to WIND-UP! That must have been fun!

geletmote 04-28-2009 08:05 AM

THANK GOD, i remember 3 or 4 years ago i was devastated they wouldnt be coming back but I always had this gut feeling .. WOOOOOOOOOOO GO CREED, number 1 fan in AUstralia PETER G

TrulyAmazing 04-28-2009 08:30 AM

PRAISE JESUS the boys are back in town

Alrock 04-28-2009 10:05 AM

well i think the tour will be the perfect way to say goodbye

Scorpion King 04-28-2009 12:30 PM

First a Tool tour, now this. It's going to be a pretty good summer.

Dark_Knight 04-28-2009 04:04 PM

Short video about the reunion...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlFrkUoAw8s

eusebioCBR 04-28-2009 04:58 PM

"The guys have my full support. It’s a very complex situation to say the least. It had to be done."

- Myles Kennedy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?:peoplesey

Agent D 04-28-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
"The guys have my full support. It’s a very complex situation to say the least. It had to be done."

- Myles Kennedy

Hmmmmmmmmmmm?:peoplesey

Yeah, that's very interesting. I wonder what all that's about.

I'm not really happy about this news. Mark, Brian, and Flip look like money-hungry hypocrites unless they were coerced into this by Stapp and Wind-Up (which Myles's comment above seems to suggest). Also, it's really weird that a new album is all of a sudden slated for release. Really? A new Creed album? Who exactly wrote all of that music? How much did Tremonti and co. write? Isn't it creatively exhaustive to be working on a third Alter Bridge album and now suddenly, they're doing another Creed album? It's all extremely strange.

I guess I can kiss Alter Bridge goodbye too, no matter what anyone says.

nagpo 04-28-2009 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent D
Yeah, that's very interesting. I wonder what all that's about.

I'm not really happy about this news. Mark, Brian, and Flip look like money-hungry hypocrites unless they were coerced into this by Stapp and Wind-Up (which Myles's comment above seems to suggest). Also, it's really weird that a new album is all of a sudden slated for release. Really? A new Creed album? Who exactly wrote all of that music? How much did Tremonti and co. write? Isn't it creatively exhaustive to be working on a third Alter Bridge album and now suddenly, they're doing another Creed album? It's all extremely strange.

I guess I can kiss Alter Bridge goodbye too, no matter what anyone says.

Im sure Alter Bridge will still be around after the reunion is over with.

tuluks 04-28-2009 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crest tattoo
No bummed fan here! I love Myles, but Creed is what started my music obsession and found me my two best friends ever! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! We can start making plans to hook up again all you Creedfeeders!!:hugs:

i could have written the very same thing. creed started my obsession with my 2 best friends as well... then it spread to about 10 other friends.

geletmote 04-28-2009 09:39 PM

TREMONTISS BACKKKK his heart was always their

RalphyS 04-29-2009 06:28 AM

Fuck, why are there no EUROPEAN dates, I never saw Creed, Alter Bridge come over constantly and I already saw them twice, but I wanna see CREED. :mad1: