CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Michael....Ode Secret + More (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6922)

lpshinoda11 06-18-2004 10:38 PM

Michael....Ode Secret + More

Michael, now that Creed is over do you think that you can get Mark to reveal some of the many Creed secrets, like why there were coordinates on the Human Clay cover thingy and what is said in Ode? I'm sure there's many more mysteries that need solving but offhand I can't remember all of them.

Can you pass this on to Mark? Maybe he'll consider actually telling us fans what the deal is.

Bridge of Clay 06-19-2004 11:21 PM

It's been posted before:

Ode; Jeff Hanson yelling at the guys to finish the album

Crest: just a belt buckle.

Steve 06-19-2004 11:24 PM

Hrmm, where was the "Ode" thing posted? I missed that one... ???

Jez 06-20-2004 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Hrmm, where was the "Ode" thing posted? I missed that one... ???

I think Marcos is confused :)

That was posted at Pit......told to the ladies that were in Jeff Hanson's office by J.H.

Steve, do you want the rest of that show?

*edit-typo

Steve 06-20-2004 12:29 AM

Which show? I forgot? The vids?

Jez 06-20-2004 02:22 AM

You have pm coming, Steve ;)

hayley 06-20-2004 03:49 AM

Hanson yelling at the guys to finish the album? I hope that was a joke, lol

The Lithium 06-20-2004 05:39 AM

What are you guys talking about??

Bridge of Clay 06-20-2004 04:15 PM

yep, it was posted by the abb.net girls after they visited Jeff Hanson's office. Sorry, it didn't mean to sound as it was posted here.

at least that's what Jeff Hanson and Michael told them. it's up to you to believe if it's true or not.

lpshinoda11 06-20-2004 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
yep, it was posted by the abb.net girls after they visited Jeff Hanson's office. Sorry, it didn't mean to sound as it was posted here.

at least that's what Jeff Hanson and Michael told them. it's up to you to believe if it's true or not.

Duh it's not true he was joking, in the song you can tell it's Mark and Stapp talking and the first voice says "I've got a question for ya" then it says "What the hell is going on here" it doesn't seem that has anything to do with JH>

Bridge of Clay 06-20-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpshinoda11
Duh it's not true he was joking, in the song you can tell it's Mark and Stapp talking and the first voice says "I've got a question for ya" then it says "What the hell is going on here" it doesn't seem that has anything to do with JH>

ok :rolleyes:

Jez 06-20-2004 11:19 PM

I wish there was a 'laugh' emotie here!

Hey Marcos ;) *waves*

Echelon122 06-21-2004 12:47 AM

The Coordinates were figured out years ago...they lead to a crossroads I think south of Orlando...once a military base, now private land...they wanted to do a contest, but didn't pan out or was realistic.

As for Ode....what reason would he have to lie?

The Crest was a belt buckle lol

Steve 06-21-2004 12:58 AM

More on the coordinates... they actually pointed to some land on a wildlife reserve. The idea was to bury a cell phone and a note which would connect you to the band telling you where to go to win their equipment (I believe that was the story). It was scrapped because it's illegal to dig on the wildlife reserve.

That was the last story I remember hearing about the coordinates.

Echelon122 06-21-2004 03:34 AM

ok the new mission...someone go find the coordinates story and post it LOL.