CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Cross pic (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5568)

Sincirr 01-18-2004 08:22 AM

Cross pic

1 Attachment(s)
I hope this attempt to upload this pic works.

This is a pic I took a few years ago that myself and a friend made a cute thing for. I thought some of you would appreciate it. It has gotten alot of different reactions.

I took it from my block of high-rises. I had to go to a neighbours house to take it as I had trees in the way. By the time I got home it had totally vanished, just like I thought it would.

I showed a pilot and he said it wasnt contrails (formed from planes) so its a miracle dag nabbit!!!!

Hope U like it!
D

creedsister 01-18-2004 10:32 AM

Sincirr that was really cool i loved it i always see stuff like that and i never take it for granted A BIG GOD BLESS YA thanks for shareing it

JulieCitySlicker 01-18-2004 11:13 PM

That is really awesome Sincirr :D

Sincirr 01-18-2004 11:41 PM

thanx
and if anyone else has any miracle pics I would LOVE to c them!

creedsister 01-20-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
thanx
and if anyone else has any miracle pics I would LOVE to c them!

me2 me2 me2 me2 :thewave:

Higher_Desire 01-21-2004 11:48 PM

I don't get it. What am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not. I mean... they're cool looking, but I'm not so sure if they're "signs" of anything.

H-D :hypno:

creedsister 01-22-2004 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I don't get it. What am I supposed to be seeing that I'm not. I mean... they're cool looking, but I'm not so sure if they're "signs" of anything.

H-D :hypno:

you dont see the big cross in the sky dude whats up with that

Lechium 01-22-2004 05:17 AM

OK, I see a photo with clouds forning a giant cross.
Person with good photoshop experience can manufacture picture in few hours. Easiest way is to do it with two pictures of same landscape (with and without clouds) taken from same location, and than a lot of photomanip.
Bottomline -- do not take digital pictures you find on the web as an absolute truth -- they're too easy to tinker with.

Sincirr 01-22-2004 09:01 AM

Um....I took this picture...U calling me a liar Lechium?

The only thing that my friend unfortunately manipulated is the blue in the big one. she took it up a stop for affect, but I dont think it needed it cos it is a real pic and its a great pic as is.

We thought it would be cute to use the bible verse, H-D, cos the verse says that when Jesus returns there will be signs in the sky. It was just a cute thing to say.

People take it different ways, but this is the first time it has been accused of as fake. That just upsets me, and there's no way I can prove it which annoys me. I could if U lived in Australia cos I could show U the negs! But then U probably wouldn't believe me anyway!

It is my picture, and I did take it. And I'm proud of it. And like Jesus Himself, I know it's real so say what U want!

creedsister 01-22-2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
OK, I see a photo with clouds forning a giant cross.
Person with good photoshop experience can manufacture picture in few hours. Easiest way is to do it with two pictures of same landscape (with and without clouds) taken from same location, and than a lot of photomanip.
Bottomline -- do not take digital pictures you find on the web as an absolute truth -- they're too easy to tinker with.

PLEASE SHUT UP YOU LITTLE TROLL YOUR THE LAST THING I NEED :chair: take that with a big God Help YOu

creedsister 01-22-2004 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Um....I took this picture...U calling me a liar Lechium?

The only thing that my friend unfortunately manipulated is the blue in the big one. she took it up a stop for affect, but I dont think it needed it cos it is a real pic and its a great pic as is.

We thought it would be cute to use the bible verse, H-D, cos the verse says that when Jesus returns there will be signs in the sky. It was just a cute thing to say.

People take it different ways, but this is the first time it has been accused of as fake. That just upsets me, and there's no way I can prove it which annoys me. I could if U lived in Australia cos I could show U the negs! But then U probably wouldn't believe me anyway!

It is my picture, and I did take it. And I'm proud of it. And like Jesus Himself, I know it's real so say what U want!

Dont worry about it friend They will indeed Get There Proof ~~Every knee Shall Bal Every Tounge Confess That JESus Christ Is king of kings And Lord Of Lords And Hes at the door Knock And it shall be open :angel:

Sincirr 01-22-2004 12:26 PM

I shouldnt have gotten stroppy. It happens to God all the time.

Lechium 01-22-2004 02:03 PM

All I said was that photos are so easy to forge, and you all turned out to be a bunch of sensetive hampsters.

P.S. do I call you a liar? I dont know you, so for all I know you can be a liar, right?

P.P.S. cross is a sign from so many religions and occults... it can be sign for these people, not for you! lol

JulieCitySlicker 01-22-2004 02:52 PM

Oh Great :rolleyes:
The bright ray of sunshine is back again :rolleyes:

Lechium 01-22-2004 02:55 PM

Is that the welcome I get?
I changed avatar from Manson to an underage girl, I am being as tactful as troll can be, I'm not posting in the sections dedicated to the sad little band I dislike, and yet that's the welcome I get?
Sad an unfair.