CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Best Dressed? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3556)

TremontiPRS17 06-26-2003 09:05 PM

Best Dressed?

I wanna know everyones opinion of which bandmember of creed is best dressed? Me .....I would have to say I like Stapps clothing choice.....Not to say I dont like Tremonti's style......I love it but I could see myself wearing what Scott wears....I love those silk shirts with the leather pants....so damn cool

((Does anyone know where I can get leather pants like those online by the way?)):embarass:

JenRN 06-26-2003 09:12 PM

Gee.... what can I say? I LOVE the way Scott dresses, I have seen him in concert wearing leather pants everytime:wub: As far as I am concerned no one in Rock can fill out a pair of pants like him **sigh** I have seen him wearing silk shirts and t-shirts at the concerts I went to, I love them both! I think he looked incredible at the Alcatraz show, brown pants and that white linen shirt!!!!! I also love Mark's casual dress as well, he is a suave dude:suave: But to pick for me STAPP all the way baby!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

mommydutson 06-26-2003 10:23 PM

i love the leather but stapps purrty purple shirts and flashy shirts ugggg oh please!!!

Dogstar 06-26-2003 10:27 PM

I like Mark's style...More laid back...Scott's pants are great, but I agree with mommydutson...not a big fan of his shirts or jackets.

Bridge of Clay 06-26-2003 10:36 PM

I thought Mark used to wear leather pants too...

Dogstar 06-26-2003 10:40 PM

Maybe, but Mark has better shirts :D.

hayley 06-27-2003 12:37 AM

leather :pant: stapp :pant: leather :pant: stapp :pant: leather :pant: stapp :pant: leather :pant: stapp :pant:

JenRN 06-27-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
leather :pant: stapp :pant: leather :pant: stapp :pant: leather :pant: stapp :pant: leather :pant: stapp :pant:

Exactely!!!!;) I like Scott's way, he is bold enough to dress it up, not many rock stars do that!:D

Sheila63 06-27-2003 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Gee.... what can I say?  I LOVE the way Scott dresses, I have seen him in concert wearing  leather pants everytime:wub: As far as I am concerned no one in Rock can fill out a pair of pants like him **sigh** I have seen him wearing silk shirts and t-shirts at the concerts I went to, I love them both!  I think he looked incredible at the Alcatraz show, brown pants and that white linen shirt!!!!!  I also love Mark's casual dress as well, he is a suave dude:suave: But to pick for me STAPP all the way baby!!!!!!!!!:dancing:

I'm with you, Jen. Love those leather pants, silk shirts, t-shirts and the white shirt!!:pant: :wub: The brown leather pants and white shirt from the Alcatraz show is the same outfit he wore on NYE!!

TremontiPRS17 06-27-2003 11:49 AM

Come on people ......What about Flip.....gotta give him some credit on those ragedy clothes he wears lol.......I like those tattoos though ....man hes got some cool ones!

Higher_Desire 06-27-2003 03:47 PM

I'd say Stapp is the best, but Tremonti is close behind!

H-D

JulieCitySlicker 06-27-2003 03:56 PM

I agree;) Both Stapp and Mark dress quite well:P

Mulletman 06-27-2003 06:24 PM

i dunno... i think the only time they actually tried to dress well was on SNL.

mark kinda dressed like the kid i would beat up in high school.... adidas shoes, black pants, black muscle shirt...

brett dresses like his even dorkier friend... and we would get the ugly part of the beating...

flip dresses like a jock....

scott.... why does he always wear the same damn silk pirate shirt? arggggg matieee

i could never get into leather pants.... id still rather dress like this

JenRN 06-27-2003 09:10 PM

That is a nice suit Mullet, but me I will take Stapp in his leather anyday!!!!:)

souldancer 06-27-2003 09:19 PM

Stapp...nice in worn jeans too. And heck, I'm still waiting to go to a hot outdoor concert and then they might need to go shirtless!! It's 103 degrees here...wish I could!