CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Everything I Do (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8921)

creedsister 04-06-2005 06:26 PM

Everything I Do

Rolling Like Train A Fast Moving Run A Way Train So Fast So Fast So Fast But I Have Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Every Ounce Of Compaasion Belongs To You Everything I Do I Do It For You The Space In Between Is Empty But Know In Its Place Everything I Do It For You Your Where I Belong Cant Stay Tied To Where I Dont Belong But I Can Move This Train Cant Move Any Faster That Has Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For Rolling Like A Run Away Train So Fast So Fast So Fast But I Have Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Every Ounce Of Compassion Belongs To You And I Carry It With Me Everything I Do I Do It For You ..The Space In Between Is Empty But Know Its In A Place Everything I Do I Do It For You Some Way Some How If There Is No way I Make A Way Some How And If Those Ways Enough I Will Make Through Some Way Some How Everything I Do I Do It For You Rolling Like A Fast Moving Train Fast Fast Fast Fast Thinking Up Every Lie And Puting On False Eyes Only With You Is Where She Belongs Rolling Like A Train Fast Fast Fast But That Has Never Left Everything I Do I Do It For You In Every Ounce Of Compassion Every Drop Of Blood Belongs To You You Every Drop Of Sweat Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Everything I Do I Do It For You Everything I Do I Do It For You In Between The Space Is Empty But Now That Everything Do I Do It For You Im Not Much Of A Dreamer For You Why Bother When I Can I Could Reach Out And Hold You Today Hours Away But I Cant Everything I Do I Do It For You Thats Why Everything I Do I Do It For You Im Never To Far From Only closer to If I Seem Farther From Here Somtimes It Means Im Trying To Do Everything I Can And I Do It For You Rolling Rolling Rolling Rolling Like Fast Fast Moving Train Thats Never Left Yet Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Drop Of Blood And Sweat I Do It For You Every Ounce Of Compassion Is For You Everything I Do I Do It For You Everything I Carrry Is With Me Everything I Do I Do It For You

Ann Allusion 04-06-2005 07:24 PM

:jam: i liked that....:rockon:

creedsister 04-06-2005 07:32 PM

thank ya :) :rockon:

HR2004 04-07-2005 04:56 PM

Everything I Do I Do It For You Every Smile Belongs To You Every Ounce Of Compaasion Belongs To You Everything I Do I Do It For You
WOW I loved that part kinda how I feel about this one guy!THanks for sharing it I loved it!

creedsister 04-07-2005 09:03 PM

thanks ...nice typer

HR2004 04-08-2005 12:09 AM

LOL I just noticed!

creedsister 04-08-2005 01:09 AM

:roll: