CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 04-17-2009 01:00 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Hahaha! I'll be playing more than a trumpet when I get done with this surgery and start to feel better:) Thanks Sis :hugs:

you welcome julie :hugs: loves ya

TrulyAmazing 04-17-2009 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
!:eek:!

!!!! :)

bilal 04-17-2009 01:48 PM

I eat alone every night.... and thats normal for me... but lately, I am not sure. I just spent a dinner, listening to the music of Marcio Fraco while conversing to a Toy Action Figure, in a strange ascent I am not sure exactly where I am picking it from... but its primarily British.... and strangely so, I had a good time, till I realized just exactly what I was doing.

British ascent!!.... dear God!

eusebioCBR 04-17-2009 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
my inbox is full...but im lazy to clean it...

It's difficult to send a pm to a full inbox:)

Ana4Stapp 04-18-2009 12:47 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
It's difficult to send a pm to a full inbox:)

:rolleyes: :o :D

Ana4Stapp 04-18-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
I eat alone every night.... and thats normal for me... but lately, I am not sure. I just spent a dinner, listening to the music of Marcio Fraco while conversing to a Toy Action Figure, in a strange ascent I am not sure exactly where I am picking it from... but its primarily British.... and strangely so, I had a good time, till I realized just exactly what I was doing.

hey....this name marcio franco is brazilian....im sure about it...:smokin:

TrulyAmazing 04-19-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal

:laugh: :laugh: let me know if you see a 3 inch elephant in your bird bath :roll: :roll: i love ya man as long as the action figure dont hold you in a conversation you should be ok :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 04-20-2009 05:24 PM

Hi Everyone!
As most of you all know, I went in to the Defiance Clinic today for my medical clearance appointment to get everything in the clear to schedule my surgery. Today I had an EKG, chest x ray,and labs done. I still need to go back on the 29th to have a heart ultrasound done as well. Once that is done and sent in to St V's in Toledo I will be scheduled to meet with the surgeon and we will schedule the surgery from there.

Just wanted to keep you all informed!

Also things aren't looking to goo for my Granpa either :(

Dogstar 04-21-2009 01:28 PM

Aww, mega:hugs: Julie. I'll keep your grandpa on my prayer list. Good news about the surgery, though. I'm glad things are progressing!

JulieCitySlicker 04-21-2009 01:41 PM

Thank you Kerri :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 04-29-2009 04:46 PM

I went in today and had a heart ultrasound done (called an echo) for my medical clearance for surgery, and the lady that did the ultrasound said that everything looks good and that there is nothing to worry about, and she said that she couldn't even tell that I had open heart surgery when I was a baby.

So, now on May 12th I will go in to meet with the doctor who will be performing my surgery to schedule it and go over the precedure. The surgery could very well be only 6 weeks away.

TrulyAmazing 04-30-2009 10:02 AM

thats wonderfull news julie baby thanks for updating us :hugs: loves ya oh that 6 weeks will just fly on by comfey hugs :hugs:

VJ Raven 04-30-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I went in today and had a heart ultrasound done (called an echo) for my medical clearance for surgery, and the lady that did the ultrasound said that everything looks good and that there is nothing to worry about, and she said that she couldn't even tell that I had open heart surgery when I was a baby.

So, now on May 12th I will go in to meet with the doctor who will be performing my surgery to schedule it and go over the precedure. The surgery could very well be only 6 weeks away.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck. :)

Random Thoughts...

Cats who try to dive bomb their owners should not jump without a safety net... My 19 year old cat Tweety Bird has been acting really silly lately. She ran up the stairs the other day and jumped down them... I was online at the time and since the computer is at the bottom of the stairs, she almost hit me!! VJ is now paranoid that her little cat is going to try that again... Time to get a net and install it so Tweety doesn't hurt herself (or VJ)....

Wacky cat.... :nut:

AliB 04-30-2009 04:09 PM

Did anyone hear of the cloned Beagle puppies that apparently glowed in the dark for a couple days? There was a picture of one of the puppies in our paper and it's too cute! One thing is for sure though, if they got them to glow for the rest of their lives, you could easily tell where your dog is, if it ever got lost. :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 05-01-2009 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Best of luck. :)

Random Thoughts...

Cats who try to dive bomb their owners should not jump without a safety net... My 19 year old cat Tweety Bird has been acting really silly lately. She ran up the stairs the other day and jumped down them... I was online at the time and since the computer is at the bottom of the stairs, she almost hit me!! VJ is now paranoid that her little cat is going to try that again... Time to get a net and install it so Tweety doesn't hurt herself (or VJ)....

Wacky cat.... :nut:

Thank you :hugs: