CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Tour is over! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11253)

JPB 08-28-2006 09:45 AM

Tour is over!

If you look over at passion breeds followers it says the Great Divide tour is over. So I guess we have to wait until the next album is out to see Scott again. Lets just hope he can last that long. For all those who did not see him on this tour he defiently still has it. I just wonder with his now expanding family how much more he is willing to give us.

ABYanks 08-28-2006 11:34 AM

Re: Tour is over!

maybe hell release an album sooner

inside_us_all04 08-28-2006 04:58 PM

I know, just read, Damnit!!!!!:mad1:

The Lithium 08-28-2006 05:10 PM

That was a short tour and he only did US. Well, as expected, but still... Not cool Scott. He's always messing something up!

GregS 08-28-2006 06:49 PM

What an ass..
I might aswell face it , i will NEVER see him in concert.
He never bothers to leave the US and when he does his tours are super short.
Very annoyed now

Agent D 08-28-2006 08:17 PM

He's probably got some more personal stuff to sort through before dedicating his full focus to another tour. I thought he should've done that in the first place.

eusebioCBR 08-28-2006 08:30 PM

I don't have the impression that it was a full solo tour:confused:

nagpo 08-28-2006 09:01 PM

whatever i dont even care anymore

Rocketqueen 08-28-2006 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
whatever i dont even care anymore

you,ll be alright

JPB 08-29-2006 09:26 AM

I don't know but you have to wonder again! The third leg of his U.S tour was definitely supposed to happen and now it's not. A small European tour was supposed to happen. There is no video for Justify which also should have happened. It seems like maybe Wind up or Scott himself was very disapointed with album sales and the lack of Creed fans coming out in full force again to support Stapp. Maybe the dedication of both sides is dwindling. Lets just cross our fingers for just one more album in the future before he packs it in and becomes a full fledged family man.

titan9 08-29-2006 12:31 PM

Honestly, I wouldn't be blaming Scott for this. If you've read the PBF posts, you'd know that this is WU's doing. Scott wants to tour more. WU just has given up on TGD, just like they gave up on AB and countless other artists. There is hope, though--Scott's manager said there MAY be more tour dates this year.

GregS 08-29-2006 07:04 PM

I hope Windup sort this out , And your right Scott proberly does want to tour again , he loves to see his fans having an ace time , enjoying his music. Stapp is one of my favourite rockstars ever so to see him live would be incredible.

titan9 08-29-2006 09:10 PM

I agree, man. He's one of my favorite singers/lyricists. I never got the chance to see Creed live, so the next best thing is seeing AB and Stapp live.

Dogstar 08-29-2006 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
Honestly, I wouldn't be blaming Scott for this. If you've read the PBF posts, you'd know that this is WU's doing. Scott wants to tour more. WU just has given up on TGD, just like they gave up on AB and countless other artists. There is hope, though--Scott's manager said there MAY be more tour dates this year.

Yep, that's the way of the labels these days. If you don't go platinum, they pull the plug on the tour. Plus, I don't think ticket sales were all that great to begin with. No matter how big the band, going solo is tough.

Stappishot 08-29-2006 09:30 PM

If u go over to PBF, it says that Scott might be doing a couple of shows before the yr is over. I doubt there will be a tour, but maybe you'll get to see him somewhere soon. He's also doing a acoustic show for the NFL Sept 6, in Miami, but it's closed to the public. So keep ur fingers crossed! :D