CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Who's down with the Peppers? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8111)

DekWannaBFlea 12-08-2004 03:15 AM

Who's down with the Peppers?

Any Red hot chili peppers fan's in here? I can't be the only one....

Album comes out next year, i can't wait.

Dogstar 12-08-2004 04:49 PM

Where's GoodGodGirl? She loves them. I'm a casual fan at best. I think I have one album, Californication, that's about it. I saw them on that tour. I went because the Foo Fighters were opening for them.

fluttergirl 12-08-2004 05:01 PM

I love them, and Ive loved your name since I saw it....

old story- i got in trouble for two songs when i was a kid- one was highway to hell, the other was suck my kiss, man did those spankings hurt, not to mention how many of them there were.... :D
I loved by the way, this was one band who I never thought would grow up, and when i heard that that was what they had done, i was so upset, but i turned out to like it, very much.

Torn Daredevil 12-08-2004 08:55 PM

I'm not a fan, but Flea rocked in the Back to the Future movies!!!

DekWannaBFlea 12-09-2004 03:18 PM

You guys would love By the way......its an awesome album....

Fluttegirl....lol that is funny, i never really got in trouble for music because i mainly liked what my parnets liked. But yeah i started to like the peppers my freshman year in high school, which would be...2000 I think...lol.

Flea is a bad ass though.

I don't expect to find a lot of fans on this site considering they are like Alternative funk....but i thought i would try.

fluttergirl 12-09-2004 03:53 PM

oh, it was ok with them, i just wasnt supposed to do it at aschool, or say, when my grandmother was over...

jango 12-10-2004 07:32 PM

BSSM is a solid album, but I'll get my funk metal from Faith No More, thank you anyways.

DekWannaBFlea 12-11-2004 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jango
BSSM is a solid album, but I'll get my funk metal from Faith No More, thank you anyways.

Blah ,Faith no more<RHCP

Said Eyes 12-11-2004 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
Blah ,Faith no more<RHCP

No.

I like RHCP's new songs. With Frusciante doing lots of backup vocals.

<3 John Frusciante

Dogstar 12-11-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:

Blah ,Faith no more<RHCP

I like Faith No More wayyyy better.

DekWannaBFlea 12-11-2004 06:53 PM

Thats cool, but the red hot chili peppers are like the beatles of our generation.

Torn Daredevil 12-12-2004 01:07 AM

Quote:

Thats cool, but the red hot chili peppers are like the beatles of our generation.

I don't really like the Beatles, but to call the Red Hot Chili Peppers the Beatles of our generation is crazy. RHCP don't have 1/10 of the fans or the influence the Beatles had in their prime.

LMAO

Dogstar 12-12-2004 02:36 AM

I love the Beatles, grew up listening to them, and I don't really see the comparison with the RHCP being the Beatles of any generation. In what sense did you mean that, DekWannaBFlea?

jango 12-12-2004 02:48 AM

Quote:

HA HA!

Oh, that's hysterical. Wow... that was a good laugh.

Said Eyes 12-12-2004 04:03 AM

Quote:

I feel like I'm repeating myself a bit, but No.

How RHCP can even be thought of in the same sentace boggles the mind. You really must have no idea of what the Beatles did.