CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mark Tremonti -History of bad hair styles (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10969)

bilal 05-15-2006 01:58 AM

Mark Tremonti -History of bad hair styles

(since the alter bridge forum has been in a recession for quite some time know......i guess i should start something here ......)

Is Mark BAlding.................???? i guess he is..............

i mean...... the guy USED to look

(Horrible)
bad in old creed days....i mean.......all of his pictures in creed CDs werent that good......... he used to wear sort of a negative look.......i dunoo...... i blame his hair style for that..... know when i suppose he is balding...... he decided to get em all short to the crust........ and he looks very cool now....... even younger than he used to look in creed days............may be in creed days.....he shouldnt have treid to grow his hairs long......... but may be he will fully bald headed naturally in few years.........a new joe satarani i guess...damn!

metalchris25 05-15-2006 02:46 AM

Re: Mark Tremonti -History of bad hair styles

As long as he keeps playin the way he does, I don't care. Wish he would find a different band, though.

Unforgiven Fan 05-15-2006 10:48 AM

alter bridge is really his band....flip, brian, myles have more of a say in it compared to what flip and brian had in Creed but it is mark's band...

Wylde-Tremonti 05-15-2006 05:42 PM

I think this thread is pretty shallow... but i personally thought Mark's hair has always been bad ass... and i don't think he's "balding" i think he's got a receding hairline... which is natural for all men

Agent D 05-15-2006 06:23 PM

It was never that long to begin with. Maybe he just likes it short. But honestly, I agree with Wylde. This thread is ridiculously shallow.

bilal 05-15-2006 06:29 PM

^ yeh...shallow indeed....i was just thinkin of ..u know...since AB forum was shallow for sometime too.............u know.......damn

Robin101 05-16-2006 07:03 AM

'Drown me in the shallow water before I get too deep' :D

I think Mark had long hair when he was younger. Stapp made a comment about it in the book From Zero to Platinum - useless info...but who cares.

Wylde-Tremonti 05-17-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin101
'Drown me in the shallow water before I get too deep' :D

I think Mark had long hair when he was younger. Stapp made a comment about it in the book From Zero to Platinum - useless info...but who cares.

used to have dreads

metalchris25 05-17-2006 11:24 PM

he probably looked cool with dreads.

RoffeDH 05-20-2006 05:08 PM

DREADS! Need to ask him about this! I now he's had long hair, look piss in it, but dreads!!!

PaulaInGeorgia 05-20-2006 09:14 PM

It all about how he ROCKS that guitar. However, he was fine as all out doors from the start. If he were bald he would be fine, if he had a mohawk he would be fine. Do you see the real beauty in this man. He is fine as He!!!!!!!! His ability to be 6ft something with a goregous body and handle the guitar the way he does, enough said.Hey Mark, You keep wearing that black, pumping that iron, and Rock"N" that guitar. You are gorgeous the way you are. Paula In Georgia

Måne 05-21-2006 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulaInGeorgia
It all about how he ROCKS that guitar. However, he was fine as all out doors from the start. If he were bald he would be fine, if he had a mohawk he would be fine. Do you see the real beauty in this man. He is fine as He!!!!!!!! His ability to be 6ft something with a goregous body and handle the guitar the way he does, enough said.Hey Mark, You keep wearing that black, pumping that iron, and Rock"N" that guitar. You are gorgeous the way you are. Paula In Georgia

Exactly! I like him just the way he is :D

Chase 05-24-2006 05:49 PM

A lot of Italian men have receding hair lines... it's nothing abnormal. The same thing has happened in my family. This thread is irrelevent and a waste of time.

metalchris25 05-24-2006 06:37 PM

pretty much. +1 to my post count!!!

kris21 12-27-2006 02:39 PM

forget about marks hair - where can you pick up those adidas shoes he wears?? i cant find em anywhere. are the limited edition or something???