CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

TrulyAmazing 01-19-2011 11:55 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Really depressed. Not good. Not good at all.

lets quielty walk outside, :D SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN HITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT WIT SOMETHING, :chair: im sure there is something you can do not focus on it, :hugs: :hugs: and maketh acomplishments out of your pass time, and pray all be well in jesus name, My Donna...

JulieCitySlicker 01-19-2011 07:54 PM

Haha! Sis :D

Feeling a bit down and discouraged today. Sorry that you are feeling depressed Donna and that you are having troubles VJ Raven :(

TrulyAmazing 01-19-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Haha! Sis :D

Feeling a bit down and discouraged today. Sorry that you are feeling depressed Donna and that you are having troubles VJ Raven :(

:) my juliegirl you know the Band, MAD SEASON, well this is ladies And Gentlemen :hugs: :hugs and take calming deep breathes, the deeper footprints , yes praise jesus and let the deeper pain of the victory subside as is the sustained joy... love ya my julie girl THE HOLY ONE WONT LET AS SEE CORRUPTION, by the wicked false rule forbear each other in love the way he bears us

Dogstar 01-19-2011 11:50 PM

Dang, hugs for all you guys down in the dumps. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hungry. I'm always hungry :D

TrulyAmazing 01-20-2011 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Dang, hugs for all you guys down in the dumps. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hungry. I'm always hungry :D

im thinking about, the moon walking learning method for the double backers, they get right back on track, :laugh: :laugh: dont try that at home kids, or the death thearpy remedy from what about Bob, I,ve Waited A Long Time To See A GHOSTBUSTER 3 ya know i,ve been a raving about it for years, it finally cometh, but not without Bill, i dont either one of us could bear it, there is no replacement,

Dogstar 01-21-2011 05:28 PM

There's a Ghostbusters 3? Yikes!

TrulyAmazing 01-22-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

There's a Ghostbusters 3? Yikes!

yeap No Bill No Bobby, :laugh:

Dogstar 01-25-2011 01:15 PM

LOL, well, that is one I will definitely skip.

TrulyAmazing 01-25-2011 01:21 PM

Quote:

LOL, well, that is one I will definitely skip.

:D sober today, :)

TrulyAmazing 01-26-2011 12:57 PM

11;55 AM, i have no thoughts prior today, than yesterday, :laugh: peace be with us in jesus name, ......:hypno: :hypno: :peacelove :peacelove

Dogstar 01-26-2011 02:31 PM

Cold. It's chilly even with the heat on. Dang snow.

TrulyAmazing 01-27-2011 12:24 PM

Quote:

Cold. It's chilly even with the heat on. Dang snow.

perhaps so we can bear another, spring, and another summer, :laugh: thats the way i,ve weighed it my friend,

Dogstar 01-28-2011 11:09 AM

C'moooon, spring :)

Sleepy

TrulyAmazing 01-28-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

C'moooon, spring :)

Sleepy

:laugh: the sun will get hot indeed, :) the perfect shade of blonde, will not come unto me, but rest asure :) all manafactuers are safe :laugh: flustarating art, you just wanna roll with it....Next :laugh:

TrulyAmazing 01-31-2011 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:laugh: the sun will get hot indeed, :) the perfect shade of blonde, will not come unto me, but rest asure :) all manafactuers are safe :laugh: flustarating art, you just wanna roll with it....Next :laugh:

:thumbsup: stay tuned found that shade, :hugs: keeping the cart you bad bad cart you get back here on me :hypno: back where you goeth behind the horse, oh lord like jasmine guy its a diffrent world than where you come from, :laugh: my joy that flows from within, my leg is in pain, i tripped this morning over a mop, hopefully guys i dont wanna spend my time in the damn Er, a quicky prayer will do, :hugs: love ya,s