CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   New material?? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7505)

WhatsUrCreed 09-22-2004 10:40 PM

New material??

SO when is Stapp going to release his real stuff....a solo album??? maybe a tour??? I CANT WAIT to see how he will do on his own...HE should be great!!!

The Lithium 09-23-2004 01:33 AM

I'm not too sure about that. With his new single he really has to "Relearn Music". Haha, no, RL is a pretty good song, but still I'm a bit worried.

Shadow 09-23-2004 08:09 AM

Relearn Love is being rereleased to radio on October 17th.

The ablum is due out either in November or February. We have heard both months mentioned. I *think* Scott is trying to get it ready for November, but we'll just have to see.

Scott also made a video for Relearn Love, which seems to have gotten lost somewhere in the offices at WU :rolleyes:

Lucy 09-23-2004 08:11 AM

There were rumors about his solo album in November, but it's just a rumor like I said..

WhatsUrCreed 09-23-2004 03:28 PM

"sigh"...Guess we will just have to wait...I am not liking how AB is stealing all the spotlight... :(

Lucy 09-23-2004 04:08 PM

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Don't speak too loud!!! People can eat you for that.. LOL..

Well.. I am looking forward to his new stuff.. I just miss him too much..

RMadd 09-23-2004 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsUrCreed
"sigh"...Guess we will just have to wait...I am not liking how AB is stealing all the spotlight... :(

why's that? they're not stealing the spotlight when, at the moment, there really is no spotlight to share.

The Lithium 09-23-2004 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy
There were rumors about his solo album in November, but it's just a rumor like I said..

The sooner the better!! I really wanna hear it, wonder what he might be up to!

Jooji_2 09-23-2004 05:07 PM

Hold on.....I'm getting a vision.....hmmmmm......I'm betting on late November or early December. I refuse to consider February. :D :D

The Lithium 09-23-2004 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
Hold on.....I'm getting a vision.....hmmmmm......I'm betting on late November or early December. I refuse to consider February. :D :D

Haha, just listen to Creed, AB and MF4 while you're waiting, time sure does pass by fast then! :D

Jooji_2 09-23-2004 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
Haha, just listen to Creed, AB and MF4 while you're waiting, time sure does pass by fast then! :D

Sorry dude.....don't own any AB or MF4....never have....never will. :D

The Lithium 09-23-2004 05:26 PM

I feel sorry for you, they're both freaking awesome!!

Jooji_2 09-23-2004 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE LITHIUM
I feel sorry for you, they're both freaking awesome!!

See...that's because I don't share your taste in music. There are lots of people who are older than you who don't share your taste in music...that doesn't mean they need to be pitied. :D

DekWannaBFlea 09-23-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jooji_2
Sorry dude.....don't own any AB or MF4....never have....never will. :D

That is pretty dam close minded....How do you know you won't like em?

Jooji_2 09-23-2004 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
That is pretty dam close minded....How do you know you won't like em?

See....the internet is a wonderful thing....you can listen to almost every song on an album before you even buy it. I'm not speaking off the top of my head. I went, I listened......me no likey. Doesn't mean other people shouldn't. Your opinion is that its the best thing since sliced bread....My opinion kinda goes the other direction. Its just two opinions that cancel each other out. :D