CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Your Creed Stuff (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3273)

crest tattoo 06-12-2003 12:18 PM

mommydutson, are you perhaps mrsstapp on ebay? I seem to get outbidded by this user for Creed stuff all the time. And she is quite sneaky, creeping in at the last second to win the bid. I would kill for some of the items you have, I hope they are in a fire-proof room!!;)

mommydutson 06-12-2003 12:42 PM

no that not me i am there who i am here!! i no sneek i just flat out buy it if there is a buy now price and i like and reaaaaaaly want and it is reasonable i snatch if not i make my highest bid and go if i win kool if no oh well next time but I have other sources to mauhhhhhhh mauhhhhhhh lol hee hee

creedqueen 06-14-2003 10:10 PM

I have only been a die-hard Creed fan, since shortly before "Weathered" was released; but I have:

All 3 CD's

Concert tickets from the two shows I've been to (HersheyPark Stadium, Aug. 2002 and New Year's Eve show in Philly, Dec. 2002/Jan.2003 (the show went past midnight!)

A "Rockin' With Creed" T-Shirt that I created, for the New Years Eve show

CreedInk Gold Membership (includes picture of the band)

Creed Videotape I made up (includes "Creed: Behind The Music," "Creed At Ease," "Creed: Live At Alcatraz," "VH1's "Opening Night"- part of the first show of the "Weathered" Tour. I know forgetting a few things here!

"Riding The Edge" VHS Tape (unauthorized by Creed - contains no music by Creed).

"What If" desktop wallpaper

"Higher" lyrics desktop wallpaper

-Lots of Creed artwork files, created and sent from some of my CreedPeeps

-"My Sacrifice" buddy icon

I think that's it!

Things I'd like to have...where do I even start? Right now, I'll just be happy to see them again!

JenRN 06-15-2003 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mommydutson
ya we will i lome linda she was on briefly earlier she has a late night i love living so close she is a doll!!!!all tho she thinks i am obsessed and thinks thats a bad think hmmmmmmmmm linda it all good!!! hee hee i will talk to her tomorrow i will tell her i talked to you

Oh you MUST be the one with the Creed sheets and shower curtains? LOL!!!!:lol:

mommydutson 06-15-2003 12:04 PM

linda told you about that!!!!!!!!!!! i am not done making them yet but yes that would be me lol i have to make it all match!!!:dancing: :bounce:

JenRN 06-15-2003 12:08 PM

ooops?:embarass: maybe I was not supposed to say that? LOL !!!! I think it is damn funny, and I thought I was obsessed:rofl:

mommydutson 06-15-2003 12:17 PM

all in fun hee hee i do not mind some think i am crazy some think i am kool who cares it makes nice decoration to look at better than half the crap in the home decorating stores!!!!!!!! besides scott is hott and i would rather look at him any day of the week!! very pround of my obsession and hey it could be worse it could be bsb! haaaaaaaaaaaa not!!!

JenRN 06-15-2003 12:22 PM

So do you have any tattoo's of Creed? Just how much stuff in your house do you have as a decoration? By the way, I don't think your crazy!;) Also are you married, if you are how does your hubby feel about this? Just curious?:D

mommydutson 06-15-2003 04:34 PM

well i have not got a creed tatoo yet i was thinking about it but went with the indian feathers instead(i am part american indian) my house is full abosolutly full you can't find a room that is not creedafied and i am separated but the hubby says its ok as long as i do not ask him to hang it!! lol if we get back together i bet he finds he has issues with it!!!

The Lithium 06-15-2003 04:53 PM

...So stand here with me...

JenRN 06-15-2003 05:41 PM

Quote:

well i have not got a creed tatoo yet i was thinking about it but went with the indian feathers instead(i am part american indian) my house is full abosolutly full you can't find a room that is not creedafied and i am separated but the hubby says its ok as long as i do not ask him to hang it!! lol if we get back together i bet he finds he has issues with it!!!

I would love to see some pics of your house!;)

mommydutson 06-15-2003 11:24 PM

i just took new pics cause the old ones do not do it justice now that i have been adding!!! lol i have a huge banner form mexico i need to find a place to hang and a 40 x 60 to hang yet!!!!!!

JenRN 06-16-2003 04:33 PM

Quote:

i just took new pics cause the old ones do not do it justice now that i have been adding!!! lol i have a huge banner form mexico i need to find a place to hang and a 40 x 60 to hang yet!!!!!!

So do you have Creed in everyroom? You must post some pics of it and of you!:)

StappStalker 06-19-2003 02:40 AM

3 albums thats all and i have been a fan since '94 i heard my own prison on radio sad i know

TeriB19 06-19-2003 08:00 AM

1994? Creed didn't even start playing together until around '97.