CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-11-2005 06:49 PM

Actually it's a great day here today, about 25 degrees already. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
we've got bushfires already and its only to get worse.......

Bush fires :eek: Yikes!

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
I'm thinking of quitting this job. I'm sick of you being so mean to me. :crying: ;) BE NICE. Hehe.

:laugh:

Complain, complain, complain. ;) lol. Sorry, I'm just jealous. LOL.

Qutting? See what I do? I give a young woman a chance and she just shows that the young people of today are a bunch of quitters. They are simply unable to stick it out! ;) lol

About dying my hair I'm just going to buy some of the stuff from the supermarket and get it done at home probably by my sister who knows how to do it.

25 in Wellington today? Be careful you might not be able to wear pants today? Do you own a pair of shorts? ;) hehe

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Bush fires :eek: Yikes!

Yeah they happen every summer! There are currently fires in the west of the state that I live in but that is well away from Melbourne which is at least something good.

hayley 01-11-2005 06:56 PM

Quote:

Qutting? See what I do? I give a young woman a chance and she just shows that the young people of today are a bunch of quitters. They are simply unable to stick it out! ;) lol

Well then! If that's the way you think, you can shove your job. ;) You can never, EVER get someone as good as me! Muahaha. :p

Quote:

About dying my hair I'm just going to buy some of the stuff from the supermarket and get it done at home probably by my sister who knows how to do it.

Oh coooool, I can't wait to see pictures!! :D

Quote:

25 in Wellington today? Be careful you might not be able to wear pants today? Do you own a pair of shorts? ;) hehe

You freaking smart ass ... hehe. ;)
Actually, I am wearing my mini skirt today it's that hot!! PRAISE THE LORD! :D

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 06:59 PM

Quote:

Yeah they happen every summer! There are currently fires in the west of the state that I live in but that is well away from Melbourne which is at least something good.

I've never heard of Austraila getting fires,I had no idea that you got them there. I just hear alot about the California fires :eek: My grandma lives out in Cali to though.

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Well then! If that's the way you think, you can shove your job. ;) You can never, EVER get someone as good as me! Muahaha. :p

Oh coooool, I can't wait to see pictures!! :D

You freaking smart ass ... hehe. ;)
Actually, I am wearing my mini skirt today it's that hot!! PRAISE THE LORD! :D

As good as you? Under your "leadership" productivity is down 5%! They're sitting around doing nothing and sipping lattes while I'm paying their wages! ;) lol

I hope the hair turns out alright, if not there will be no pictures. :) A mini-skirt? Is that wise? Considering your lack of sun Kiwi's skin are too white and the sun reflects off their white thighs and has being known to blind their fellow citizens! :p Like I can talk.....lol

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 07:01 PM

Quote:

I've never heard of Austraila getting fires,I had no idea that you got them there. I just hear alot about the California fires :eek: My grandma lives out in Cali to though.

When California had those really big fires a couple of years back Australian firefighters went over to help. Sometimes we get the American planes and choppers to help out in our fires. Australian firefighters are apparently the best in the world because fires are so common particulary in Victoria (where Melbourne is) and New South Wales (where you'll find Sydney).

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

When California had those really big fires a couple of years back Australian firefighters went over to help. Sometimes we get the American planes and choppers to help out in our fires. Australian firefighters are apparently the best in the world because fires are so common particulary in Victoria (where Melbourne is) and New South Wales (where you'll find Sydney).

Thats real cool that American firefighters help you guys with your fires! Thats what its all about,helping eachother :D

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 07:48 PM

Quote:

Thats real cool that American firefighters help you guys with your fires! Thats what its all about,helping eachother :D

for sure you help us when we need it and vice versa! :) Do you get fires every summer?

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 07:49 PM

I havn't heard of any fires here, I'm in St LouiS Missouri :)

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 07:52 PM

I guess Missouri doesn't have too many and California would get it the worst.

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 07:54 PM

Ya,California got flooding not that long ago to up by where my grandma lives :eek:

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 07:55 PM

Yeah I saw that on the t.v and those pictures were preddy amazing. There was one guy who was getting pulled up from his car (which was almost fully submerged) and he slipped and fell back in. Luckily he was rescued a bit later. I'm glad the climate here is a lot more even.....almost boring.

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 07:58 PM

Ya,St Louis got hit bad by flooding back in 93. I wasn't living here at the time but I remember seeing it on the news. That was bad!