CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   AND...HE's outta here - Celebrity Poker (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5448)

Julbright 01-06-2004 09:39 PM

AND...HE's outta here - Celebrity Poker

Scott played aggressive and was a little confused sometimes - and he was the 2nd player eliminated. SOOO good to see him though.

Alter Shredder 01-06-2004 09:45 PM

At first things were looking great but went downhill fast, oh well it was good to see him out there.

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-06-2004 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
Scott played aggressive and was a little confused sometimes - and he was the 2nd player eliminated. SOOO good to see him though.

SCOTT WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
:crying: :crying: Oh well, even if he lost, HE IS STILL THE MAN!
:shoot: pokergame winner, that beat THE MAN!

Yeah, I know, bad sportsmanship, but oh well! ;)

SCTMM's hubby 01-06-2004 09:48 PM

uhhhh what do I do next??? :stapp: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-06-2004 09:50 PM

Do they still get money for the charity just for playing?????

Julbright 01-06-2004 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Do they still get money for the charity just for playing?????

Yep - $5,000

Julbright 01-06-2004 09:53 PM

God it was so good to see him- I am going to watch it again !!! What is with the sweaty upper lip, baby??? Doesn't that drive him crazy????? Wipe it off dude!! I hate to sweat - but I guess he is used to it with all that hard rockin ? There are some occassions I wouldn't mind to see some sweat on that man but this is not one of them

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-06-2004 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
God it was so good to see him- I am going to watch it again !!! What is with the sweaty upper lip, baby??? Doesn't that drive him crazy????? Wipe it off dude!! I hate to sweat - but I guess he is used to it with all that hard rockin ? There are some occassions I wouldn't mind to see some sweat on that man but this is not one of them

He has sweat because he's so hot.

JenRN 01-06-2004 10:13 PM

He was a little too sure of himself I think. He was a good sport though. It was great to see him in the spotlight again. :D It cracked me up that little smile he gave Mimi Rogers...... he said he was scared of her. LOL

crest tattoo 01-06-2004 10:15 PM

Did anyone catch when he said, "I never lose at anything." Like I told Julie, ironic. Hope that means he's creating something good. :D

JenRN 01-06-2004 10:20 PM

Yeah he seemed like a big goofball and cocky at the same time. That's our Scott alright! :D

Julbright 01-06-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Yeah he seemed like a big goofball and cocky at the same time. That's our Scott alright! :D

Yeah - he didn't do much to dispell the arrogant label this evening - but that is our Scott

JenRN 01-06-2004 10:27 PM

I think he should of learned the game a little better before he stepped in the ring, but hey it is all in good fun right? :) They liked to make a mockery of him not knowing all the plays etc.....

lifelovesoul 01-06-2004 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN

Yep! Thats our Scott! Gotta love him. I wish he had won, but at least we all got to see him and he won $$$ for the WAWO Foundation. That's great! I can't wait to see what he has in store for us this year.

facelessman 01-06-2004 10:46 PM

obviously poker isnt his strong suit