CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How has the Chicago show affected you? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1105)

Xterminator27 12-31-2002 12:27 PM

How has the Chicago show affected you?

how has it affected you?
i dont hate creed a single but now but i just cant seem to respect scott as much now, after going on drunk.

souldancer 12-31-2002 01:10 PM

Re: How has the Chicago show affected you?

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
how has it affected you?  
i dont hate creed a single but now but i just cant seem to respect scott as much now, after going on drunk.

well, your comment kind of goes with your signature. My feelings haven't changed about Creed except that 1) I am feeling even more compassionate for the weathered year on Scott who has had the most pressure, the most stressors to deal with - and is the Frontman. And, 2) I am feeling a little dismal about Windup/management for their part in the overbooking, tight schedules, and I wonder about the kind of resources, time, energy they have given to the band. I vote for some compassion and some R & R for the band.

Xterminator27 12-31-2002 03:05 PM

im lucky ididnt go there

Wylde-Tremonti 12-31-2002 03:11 PM

i think scott should learn that alcohol doesn't solve problems...it just makes things worse.....and i think he has...but if he hasn't ...HE SHOULD!

hayley 12-31-2002 04:51 PM

CREED ALL THE WAY

Bridge of Clay 01-01-2003 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by addicted2stapp
CREED ALL THE WAY

me too!

Rock on, Creed! Weathered more than ever now!

hayley 01-01-2003 02:26 AM

yea definitly but ROCK ON CREED

CandleboxFan 01-01-2003 02:22 PM

Get a life, people are human, they have bad days. Cut Scott some slack.

TeriB19 01-01-2003 02:31 PM

If you'd get your head out of your butt for a second, you'd see that most (not all) of us HAVE been trying to cut Scott some slack. There are a few who have been badmouthing him but most of that comes from the Chicago fans who were disappointed and needed an outlet to vent. Re-read most of the messages and you'll find out we KNOW he's human, we KNOW he makes mistakes like everyone and maybe you'd realize we're not as pointless as you give us credit for.

CandleboxFan 01-01-2003 02:34 PM

I was at Chicago this year, the past two years, Milwaukee and Madison. So I am in a position to tell these people to get over it that there will be better days. Terib, you sure are on the defensive today, you must feel guilty for all the speculating you do.

TeriB19 01-01-2003 02:41 PM

Quote:

You people are all a bunch of tools. I am a die hard Creed fan, but you people cut no one any slack. All you do is speculate and gossip about Scott Stapp and Creed and Scott's son. I belong to other message boards and this one is by far the most pointless one of them all because all it is is people guessing what is going on and then hyping it up so people will talk about it. Just sit back, enjoy Creed's music (Cause I know thats what I do), and wait for OFFICIAL news to happen, not petty gossip.

Perhaps I am defensive because you come here on the OFFENSIVE to bash us. You call us tools, you tell us to get a life and I'm suppose to smile and welcome you aboard?

Quote:

I was at Chicago this year, the past two years, Milwaukee and Madison. So I am in a position to tell these people to get over it that there will be better days. Terib, you sure are on the defensive today, you must feel guilty for all the speculating you do.
And I was at East Rutherford, Camden, Ft. Wayne and Philly, so I, too, am in a position to tell people that better days will come. I may speculate about what is happening, but if you'd take the time to READ what goes on, you'd see that most of the speculation is in DEFENSE of Scott. I am not a basher. I don't speculate that he's a drug addict, as some have done. I don't speculate that he's got mental problems as some have done. Please don't just jump on this bb, read a few posts (many by those who just joined to vent their negativity) and assume to know us.