CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   I don't know what to do! HELP!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5484)

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-10-2004 03:08 PM

I don't know what to do! HELP!!

Okay, guys, I need help. :help: Long story, sorry though.
Okay, as many of you know, Default is my 2nd favorite band. I love them all a lot, so I'm going to defend them, like I would Creed. :boxing: So I find this review of the second album, Elocation, and some dude just butchers the album. He makes it sound like it is the worst thing that has ever come around. So, me and my temper :mad1: w/ people that diss my bands, writes this freak an e-mail. he writes me back, and we've been arguing for several days. Then this last thing I sent, I think I was just asking for it. It was my fault this happened, but I said, well, I'm not even going to ask how you've butchered Creed and 3 Doors Down. Soooo......this stupid idiot sends me back an e-mail, just a miniute ago, saying exactly
"3 Doors Down is cool, and the guitarist from Creed is amazing. Unfortunately, he's stuck with Scott Stapp, who is a giant right wing nut anti-choice douchebag."
So, my little temper is about to explode. :banghead: :chair: :frankie: :mad2: I know this crackhead :smokin: wants me to get mad and write back, but I don't want to do what he is wanting me to do, but I want to defend my dearest Scott :stapp:, who I don't beleive is anything that freak said he is. Any good advice??? Anyone got spam to send to him?? ;) j/k
On the serious side, what do you guys think I shoud do, just ignore it, or say something??? Thanks.........

Dogstar 01-10-2004 03:34 PM

Well, if you've been going back and forth for days, you probably won't change each other's minds, so it might be pointless to continue. Besides, it's just one person's review...just his opinion. If you feel you must continue, ask him to at least cite you examples of Scott's right-wing tendencies and anti-choice stance. I can see where he got that, though, to be honest...Not the wing-nut part but the other stuff. :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-10-2004 04:00 PM

Yeah, I just get upset when people talk bad about Scott, or Mark, or Flip. It probably is pointless, this guy is stupid. I get the feeling that he will feel that he's right about all that, which he's not. Like you said, I probably can't change his mind, and he can't change mine. I'm too hard headed. I'll probably wait to say anything, that way atleast I'll have time to think of something he can't use as a target on Scott. Or if I even reply. I just don't know. OH WHAT THE CRAP! I'M JUST WASTING MY FREAKING TIME!

Higher_Desire 01-10-2004 07:47 PM

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Everyone always has their own opinion. Unfortunately, some people's opinions just plain suck.

Hmmmm. I wonder what he'll say about Mark's CD with Flip and Brian...

H-D :hypno:

creedsister 01-10-2004 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Okay, guys, I need help. :help: Long story, sorry though.
Okay, as many of you know, Default is my 2nd favorite band. I love them all a lot, so I'm going to defend them, like I would Creed. :boxing: So I find this review of the second album, Elocation, and some dude just butchers the album. He makes it sound like it is the worst thing that has ever come around. So, me and my temper :mad1: w/ people that diss my bands, writes this freak an e-mail. he writes me back, and we've been arguing for several days. Then this last thing I sent, I think I was just asking for it. It was my fault this happened, but I said, well, I'm not even going to ask how you've butchered Creed and 3 Doors Down. Soooo......this stupid idiot sends me back an e-mail, just a miniute ago, saying exactly
"3 Doors Down is cool, and the guitarist from Creed is amazing. Unfortunately, he's stuck with Scott Stapp, who is a giant right wing nut anti-choice douchebag."
So, my little temper is about to explode. :banghead: :chair: :frankie: :mad2: I know this crackhead :smokin: wants me to get mad and write back, but I don't want to do what he is wanting me to do, but I want to defend my dearest Scott :stapp:, who I don't beleive is anything that freak said he is. Any good advice??? Anyone got spam to send to him?? ;) j/k
On the serious side, what do you guys think I shoud do, just ignore it, or say something??? Thanks.........

yo hows about sending me a pm with the dudes Email add..My advice tell,em to eat crap and die REALLY :

creedlvr 01-10-2004 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
yo hows about sending me a pm with the dudes Email add..My advice tell,em to eat crap and die REALLY :

That wouldn't be a good idea. Then he will just come back and make fun of Creed fans as well as Creed themselves.

You could try to get your point across if you feel strongly about it. But I would suggest trying to be calm and really try to make a valid point. I think Dogstar's suggested approach is a good one.

JulieCitySlicker 01-10-2004 10:06 PM

Or you could find out his address and send the mafia over to his house so they can kick his ass :flamer:

Oh wait! Did I say that out loud :D Bad Julie :D

creedlvr 01-10-2004 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed
Or you could find out his address and send the mafia over to his house so they can kick his ass :flamer:

Or that could work, too!

JulieCitySlicker 01-10-2004 10:11 PM

HeHeHe :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-11-2004 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieLovesCreed

I thought about asking someone here if they had spam! ;) A virus for the computer! I decided against it though, earlier.

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-11-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister

I already did something similar. It didn't work. Dudes, he's an alchohaulic (How ever that is spelled????) Cuz one of the replies he sent said something along the lines of I can't argue right now, I'm too drunk
I was like, no wonder you don't like Default, your too drunk to know what's good! I think I actually tried to insult him at one time and said "you probably listen to crappy bands like limp bizkit" I don't remember if I almost did that, or if I did. :D I should send pictures of Scott to him, since he apparently doesn't like Scott. I should try and activate that free e-mail I don't use anymore! ;)

Creed_Defaultgirl 01-11-2004 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
...Hmmmm. I wonder what he'll say about Mark's CD with Flip and Brian...

H-D :hypno:

I really don't want to know.

Delirium 01-12-2004 08:48 PM

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Have you ever wondered why they call it music taste? it means everybody is different in the music they like... What's the point of trying to force your prefered taste onto them. He's a music reviewer, it's his moral duty to express his taste in word-form.

By being all aggressive cause you dont agree with him it's just made him just as defensive. Music reviews are useless.

geez... :rolleyes:

JenRN 01-12-2004 09:32 PM

Geez where the hell is the dead horse? I am so sick of this crap, why can't people leave Scott alone? Right wing nut? That the hell is he talking about? Anti-choice? Is he turning this into a political issue :confused: I have one thing to say, to each thier own. I am am just sick of hearing people bash the shit out of him. Yes he makes mistakes, who the hell doesn't? I sure would not let it get to you, some people thrive on getting a rise out of others, especially on this issue :rolleyes:

hide 01-12-2004 10:21 PM

i suggest that you take some advice from the Australian movie "The Castle" and send over a thug to say "i'm just passing on a message, you better back off or else". Then you steal the gate from his house if he has a gate! LOL

seriously everyone has their opinions, you have tried reasoning with him and nothing has come out of it. However perhaps you could kindly ask him how he is a right wing nut? I can see where he gets the idea that he is right wing but no-one gets on the back of those who are left wing (at least not fellow artists) and most of them are much more active. Scott isn't political at all!