CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   what is diferent about the two Relearn love versions (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9577)

metalanus 08-30-2005 10:45 AM

what is diferent about the two Relearn love versions

ive heard one version im not sure which but I dont have audio on my computer. can someone explain to me why there are two versions and what the diference is in them.

PJAmerica 08-30-2005 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalanus
ive heard one version im not sure which but I dont have audio on my computer. can someone explain to me why there are two versions and what the diference is in them.

Well, one was released on a album inspired by "The Passion Of Christ" film. The other one is a radio only mix it seems. Someone here was kind enough to send me the second one. It is sung and played slightly differen. That's about all the difference there is. Makes no real sense to me either, but the second version was never released on an album and was distrubted to Christian rock stations only from what I gather. If you want the second version then just check my signature though.

Shadow 09-05-2005 08:59 PM

There are actually 4 different versions of Relearn Love:

1 - The version released on the POTC CD (with The Tea Party)

2 - The main mix version - acoustic and electric guitar intro (this is the version that was re-released to radio)

3 - Acoustic Guitar intro version

4 - Electric Guitar intro version

creedsister 09-14-2005 05:34 PM

:D thank you so much chicky :D

PJAmerica 09-30-2005 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow

2 - The main mix version - acoustic and electric guitar intro (this is the version that was re-released to radio)

do you have all 4 versions?

ItalianAB 10-10-2005 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow

Anyone have this 4 versions and send me please? ;)

The Lithium 10-10-2005 08:08 AM

Yeah, I think we all would like to lay our dirty hands on those 4! :D

ItalianAB 10-10-2005 09:10 AM

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Send me... in e-mail: [email protected]
Or contact me via MSN: [email protected] PLEASE!!!! :(

revisfoot 10-10-2005 09:47 AM

If someone could please send me a PM with the two main versions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

titan9 10-10-2005 11:20 AM

I don't have all four versions, but I do have the two main versions of the song: the radio mix and the album version. For those interested, just hit me up with a PM that includes your email addy and I'll send'em both, zipped, through yousendit.com.

The Lithium 10-10-2005 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItalianAB
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! Send me... in e-mail: [email protected]
Or contact me via MSN: [email protected] PLEASE!!!! :(

Dude, I said I do NOT have them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I don't have all four versions, but I do have the two main versions of the song: the radio mix and the album version. For those interested, just hit me up with a PM that includes your email addy and I'll send'em both, zipped, through yousendit.com.

Why can't you just upload them on YouSendIt and then post the link here. We're already a bunch who wants them

titan9 10-10-2005 11:31 AM

Hmm, true. I did not think of that, lol. I'm on a different PC(so I don't have access to the files at my home PC), but I think I have my re-writable with the songs on it, so I oughta be able to rip that and put the yousendit.com address on here in a bit.

The Lithium 10-10-2005 11:32 AM

Oh yeah, thanks a lot man!! :D

titan9 10-10-2005 09:36 PM

Sorry for taking so long to post this. Here's the link: http://s65.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...A2GGIULGAIXFZL When it expires, I'll gladly put it up again.

ItalianAB 10-11-2005 04:29 AM

Thank you very much ;)