CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The interviews of AB and Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9759)

ctfan 10-25-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebio
There's no need to justify loathing Scott Stapp. It's just fun! :laugh:

See?? And people just can't for the life of them figure out why others get upset at some comments.

Geezus.

ctfan 10-25-2005 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
For God sake, I don't care what the man meant, for crying out loud! I quoted him as an example! I haven't said it says anywhere in lyrics on Weathered that Creed is breaking up, HE SAID IT!!! And I'm not upset with his interviews, I'm upset with you!

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just going on what your posting, and the way you twist things.

geletmote 10-25-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctfan
I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm just going on what your posting, and the way you twist things.

Lithium does that on purpose if you havnt realised, trying to gain eveyones attention.. get over it

ctfan 10-25-2005 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by geletmote
Lithium does that on purpose if you havnt realised, trying to gain eveyones attention.. get over it

Okey dokey. :)

Mrprophetman 10-26-2005 10:01 PM

Quote:

I don't care for his personal life. But I think the guy can be a jerk, from time to time. What I do not like about him is him lying about stuff in interviews. I'm not gonna quote him again and you don't have to believe it... But I do!

Well, I agree with the fact that the next album will sell more than ODR. I think Myles will have more input and I wish they could move on to a better label. But I don't think they're gonna leave Wind-Up.

Well, then you and I haven't heard the same information. But if AB technically hasn't done it, it's gotta be something to what I said. And still... The number of people downloading ODR is way higher than the people buying it. They're more known than what the album sells tells us. At least here in Sweden, very many know of them!

From what I've been reading, Alter Bridge only had a one record deal with Wind-Up. Though I can't remember where I read it. Actually, I've read that Wind-Up has already dropped them. Of course that could just be a nasty rumor. What do you think.

Don't believe me then go to the RIAA website. That's that company that is now taking illegal downloaders to COURT. Alter Bridge may have been presented with a gold record, but technically they haven't sold enough records to go Gold. The problem with people who download illegally for FREE is that the band doesn't get credit for selling the record. I mention the name Alter Bridge and people way WHO?????? But its nice to know that everyone in Europe and Sweden know who they are.

ctfan 10-27-2005 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
From what I've been reading, Alter Bridge only had a one record deal with Wind-Up. Though I can't remember where I read it. Actually, I've read that Wind-Up has already dropped them. Of course that could just be a nasty rumor. What do you think.

Don't believe me then go to the RIAA website. That's that company that is now taking illegal downloaders to COURT. Alter Bridge may have been presented with a gold record, but technically they haven't sold enough records to go Gold. The problem with people who download illegally for FREE is that the band doesn't get credit for selling the record. I mention the name Alter Bridge and people way WHO?????? But its nice to know that everyone in Europe and Sweden know who they are.

I've read the same thing about Wind-Up dropping AB. Posted about it too, and never got an answer, so maybe it's not a rumor after all. I agree, I think it's a pretty crappy thing to download entire cd's illegally. Not only do bands not get credit, they don't get paid either. :)

Creed7352 10-27-2005 02:48 PM

i responded...it's a rumor.

Bridge of Clay 10-27-2005 03:01 PM

I guess there are people here who trust on the vh1 BB too much... I wonder if they'd still believe if the artist in question was someone else.

The Lithium 10-27-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I guess there are people here who trust on the vh1 BB too much... I wonder if they'd still believe if the artist in question was someone else.

Is the VH1 BB of AB still full of crap from the "mature" Stapp fans?

titan9 10-27-2005 05:36 PM

Quote:

Is the VH1 BB of AB still full of crap from the "mature" Stapp fans?

Actually, I was just there(for the very first time) and it looks to be pretty clean. I don't see any negative posts, but the board itself looks to be kinda dead. Not too many threads there.

I was also just at the Stapp forum, and there seems to be a few pro-AB, anti-Stapp guys over there posting nonsense. No surprise. It'll probably happen again to the AB forum when their new CD is close to its release date.

On a side note, my head nearly exploded when I *attempted* to read some of those posts on the VH1 forums. Let's just say that those people could use a spell checker. :laugh:

Dogstar 10-27-2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9

On a side note, my head nearly exploded when I *attempted* to read some of those posts on the VH1 forums. Let's just say that those people could use a spell checker. :laugh:

LMAO! I checked that board once, about three years ago, and that was enough. Between the spelling and the spewing, I decided it was not worth my time.

titan9 10-28-2005 11:24 AM

No doubt, which is why I am thankful that there are boards like this one and abb's board. The posts here and at abb.net are easy to read, easy to understand. The posts at the VH1 board....well....they look like they were posted by 12 year olds. :laugh:

The Lithium 10-28-2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by titan9
I was also just at the Stapp forum, and there seems to be a few pro-AB, anti-Stapp guys over there posting nonsense. No surprise. It'll probably happen again to the AB forum when their new CD is close to its release date.

That's really too bad. I guess some AB fans ain't that mature either. Sucks... Let it go guys!

titan9 10-28-2005 02:09 PM

Yup, like I've said before, it happens on both sides.

Creed7352 10-28-2005 04:20 PM

i just want to say something else here cause my neighbor works for sony...she's in sales and distribution. she sells artists albums to stores, i.e. "hey, we just got *insert artist name here*'s new album, how many units do you guys want for the store stock." now, if the label is selling them to the stores, that's still an album sold. therefore, gold status IS valid because the label got their money for them, they were sold.

i'm curious because i've seen people say such things about other artists as well, where are you getting the info from that says how many were sold and such? cause if they're certified gold by the RIAA, which i think is the organization that is giving those statistics out, would it not reflect that they've sold enough to be gold or diamond or platinum (for any artist here)? i don't get it.