CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Stapp on TV tonight!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5760)

Julbright 02-05-2004 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Julie, CORRECTION...
It starts at about 35 minutes into the show. For some reason some people are seeing a 1 hour show and others are seeing a 1 and a half hour show...so...either way....tune in at about 35 after.
Sorry for the confusion :)

no prob thanx i have 1.5 hour show - was hoping it was sooner rather than later - I don't want to fall asleep - it's past my bedtime! :)

Julbright 02-05-2004 12:38 AM

OH GOD it is so good to see him. I get the distinct feeling that Creed status is on hold for sure - they just went to first commercial break - I will be back again after he is all done. I miss him so much - I can't wait to see what he will do this year -

Julbright 02-05-2004 12:46 AM

OK - I do not get that it will be hip hop - he did say he was trying to reinvent rock - I think it is going to be more classic rockish with a soul twist - can't fathom what that will sound like but that is what I got out of his description. I was probably reading into it but I thought that there was a sadness or something in his eyes when they first mentioned creed weathered in stores now - he lit up a little when they then said his solo album will be out this year... he said he will be touring - God I hope so. I miss him. I wish he would stop with that tongue thing - makes him look silly - not being critical but just commenting - he is too hot and wonderful to be portrayed silly like that.

TeriB19 02-05-2004 12:56 AM

Soul maybe. I just know the Ashanti reference made me go....'Huh??'

And yes, the tongue thing's gotta go.

Higher_Desire 02-05-2004 01:19 AM

Has it been on yet? Or did I miss it? It's 11:18 PM Mountain time. Should I have caught the show at 7 or 8?

H-D :moon:

hayley 02-05-2004 02:37 AM

What tounge thing? What does he do?

The interview sounded interesting...great to hear that he looked and sounded good, that's the main thing, that he's happy. Now that he's said something about his solo album, it's putting me on edge! :suave: I wonder when it will be out, there wasn't any news of that?

Jez 02-05-2004 03:34 AM

He said it would be out later in the year.

Steve 02-05-2004 05:06 AM

http://www.creedfeed.com/news/story/132

That producer group is the same group that worked with Ashanti and 50 Cent??? I'm not liking the way this is sounding... I guess I see why Mark wanted to go on his own ... I don't see Mark getting into this style that Stapp seems to want to get into.

Julbright 02-05-2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
http://www.creedfeed.com/news/story/132

That producer group is the same group that worked with Ashanti and 50 Cent??? I'm not liking the way this is sounding... I guess I see why Mark wanted to go on his own ... I don't see Mark getting into this style that Stapp seems to want to get into.

I agree - I just can't imagine what combining 50 cent and doors and zepplin is going to sound like? It makes sense that mark and scott's creative tastes were growing very far apart if this is where Scott was heading!

Sheila63 02-05-2004 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
I feel like I'm in the middle of a downpour after walking through the desert for a year. This is just awesome....

I feel the same way, Stace, and thanks for the mpeg info.:)

A big thank you to everyone for the info about the interview. :) I'm very excited to hear all of the news and that he'll be touring. I can't wait to see him live again!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-05-2004 10:05 AM

Well, I missed it. Went on TV guide to see if it was reairing and it was but I don't have the channel because I don't have the sports package on my Direct TV. So, Stace I hope it goes up on miRC soon. I'll get it from there.

Julbright 02-05-2004 10:18 AM

You know the more I think about this new sound, the more excited I get. There are many songs I enjoy that have the 15 thumping thing going on and if it is Stapp in his true form - no synthsized voice or weird stuff - it can't possibly be bad - right? and add doors and zep groove - it could be totally incredible! I am going to trust him to make something excellent here - despite all the seemingly contrary reasons not to! Go Scottie Baby! Bring it on!

JenRN 02-05-2004 10:28 AM

Hmm... I guess we will just have to wait and see, I can have an open mind. I just can't stand any rap music. Soul is different, but rap influence NO WAY!
I am just a rock girl at heart :D

Julbright 02-05-2004 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Hmm... I guess we will just have to wait and see, I can have an open mind. I just can't stand any rap music. Soul is different, but rap influence NO WAY!
I am just a rock girl at heart :D

OH GOD let's not use the R word (i.e. RAP!) please!! I hadn't thought about it in that sense - please God no RAP! I too am a rock girl at heart - there will never be anything AS good as Creed but I am willing to give Scott the benefit of the doubt at this point (oh dear Lord PLEASE no Stapp Rap!!!! Amen)

Amelia 02-05-2004 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julbright
I agree - I just can't imagine what combining 50 cent and doors and zepplin is going to sound like? It makes sense that mark and scott's creative tastes were growing very far apart if this is where Scott was heading!

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB
Soul...

Maybe a bit like Lenny Kravitz?