CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sincirr 03-13-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
oooo thats scary i cant sing infront of people cause im shy but im over coming the shyness now.

Oh I know the feeling! I used to go in the bathroom and cry when I started college and had to sing in front of everyone. I can tell U that the bigger the thing you do, the less scary the smaller performances get. So jump in the deep end! hehe.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
...almost 6 years ago

Man that sux.

I have been on anti depressants for a while now and they SUCK!!!! Since my grandfather died I went really downhill and now that I am sorta ok about his death I am still screwed up so me and my counsellor are trying to figure out the root of it all. Very painful stuff I tell you! But I think worth it in the long run. So I understand and hope U can get some answers. Hope U dont mind me posting

Trimontana 03-14-2005 07:31 PM

Teri!!!!
I am missing your old signature "I want chocolate"
Are you gonna put it back??? :confused: ;)

aussiecreeder 03-14-2005 08:43 PM

okay its time for another lame joke from aussie.....LOL

A red-head goes to her doctor Ian Smith and complains bitterly whenever she touches anything with her right index finger that it really hurts. The doctor says "Thats impossible but show me if you want." Sure enough the woman touches her knee and yells out in agony, then touches her chair and the same result. She then touches the doctor's desk and she yells out even louder. The doctor says "If you don't mind me asking is red your natural colour?." The woman replies "Well actually not its not, I'm blonde but why do you ask?" The doc saids "I thought as much your finger is broken!"

creedsister 03-15-2005 12:51 AM

:) i get it not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is the punch line because im still wating To laugh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :syncdance ha ha :flee: EXITS THREAD>>>>

aussiecreeder 03-15-2005 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:) i get it not haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa where is the punch line because im still wating To laugh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :syncdance ha ha :flee: EXITS THREAD>>>>

she complains her finger hurts whenever touching something, and the red-head ends up being blonde. really explaining jokes wrecks everything......

Anna1011 03-15-2005 08:55 AM

that was an awful joke, but i couldnt do any better. :)

aussiecreeder 03-15-2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

that was an awful joke, but i couldnt do any better. :)

awful? excuse me while i go and have a big cry....... ;)

Anna1011 03-16-2005 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
awful? excuse me while i go and have a big cry....... ;)

ok so i wasnt awful just bad, that make it any better? ;)

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2005 01:56 PM

I just want to disappear

Trimontana 03-16-2005 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I just want to disappear

Baby no!!!! :(
Did ya read you mom emails??
Thats why
Dont let her depress you sweety
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2005 02:20 PM

Ya,I read the emails from her Gabi and now we are fighting! I am so mad right now :mad1:

JulieCitySlicker 03-16-2005 02:22 PM

I'm going to go for a walk before I break something :mad:

Trimontana 03-16-2005 02:37 PM

A walk will make you good. Dont stay in a closed space sweety.
I really dont like see that you feel like that Julie.

Anna1011 03-16-2005 03:07 PM

Quote:

I'm going to go for a walk before I break something :mad:

IMO sometimes its good to break things it get some of the anger out of your system, but also going for walks is good aswell. :hugs: :hugs:

creedsister 03-16-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

IMO sometimes its good to break things it get some of the anger out of your system, but also going for walks is good aswell. :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: GROUP HUGS MY GIRLS Those Are Like Most AWSOME TOO :) Im behind on my bitching :) It Feel So Good To Catch Up With You Ladies :)

hayley 03-16-2005 09:48 PM

Oooh group hug :hugs: :D

aussiecreeder 03-16-2005 10:09 PM

i love you guys! hey lith take you hand off my butt cheek! :laugh:

Sincirr 03-17-2005 03:16 AM

:suave:

JulieCitySlicker 03-17-2005 03:30 AM

Quote:

:hammerlol

aussiecreeder 03-17-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
:suave:

has anyone else noticed that this suave emotie actually look like his/she's/its kind of pissed off or plainly uninterested?

aussiecreeder 03-17-2005 04:39 AM

Quote:

:hammerlol

oh and thanking you....glad my sad excuse for humour isn't totally unappreciated! :)

DangerousDan85 03-17-2005 11:37 AM

3 days off in a row starting today, yaye!

Anna1011 03-17-2005 03:33 PM

Quote:

:roll: now that was funny ;)

creedsister 03-17-2005 03:35 PM

:D i dont like nobody but myself :D :roll: :roll: its a probleam but im dealing :D

Anna1011 03-17-2005 03:38 PM

m teacher told me some shocking news today (well it was shocking for me) she told me that i had missed 80% of my afternoon lessons, i didnt think id skiped that many.she also told me she didnt mind me missing lessons aslong as i am up to date on my courseword so from now on i think ill be attending afternoon lessons.lol.

creedsister 03-17-2005 03:39 PM

:) thats cool

Higher_Desire 03-17-2005 06:05 PM

My college president's wife had a stroke last night and she's in the intensive care unit and one of the local hospitals right now. :( No word yet on how she's doing.

H-D :pimp:

creedsister 03-17-2005 08:21 PM

sorry bro hope she gets better :mad1: pc keeps freazing

aussiecreeder 03-18-2005 02:57 AM

Quote:

:roll: now that was funny ;)

unlike my previous joke? i'm sucker for punishment but another one lol.....

a guy walks into a bar and saids "i want to buy a drink and you can have one, so can this guy and this over here and even you at the bar". at closing time the barman informs this guy that he owes $564.20. "but i don't have money pleads the man". the barman then proceeds to take this clown out the back and beat him to a bloody pulp and tells him never to come back again. about a week later the same guy comes back and saids "i want to buy a drink and you can have one, so can this guy and this over here....the barman interupts and saids "and let me guess i can have one as well"? the man replies "no you get too violet when you have a drink"!

Trimontana 03-18-2005 05:02 AM

I have bought my tickets for the download festival 5 minutes ago :D

Anna1011 03-18-2005 05:06 AM

im buying my download tickets as soon as ive talked to my sister about it.:D

RMadd 03-18-2005 11:12 AM

yesterday was a pretty sweet day. sure it was St. Pat's day & all... but it's also Founder's Day here. not only that, but we're celebrating our 100th birthday as an institution of higher education. and, after more than 19 years of trying, we are finally going to become The Missouri State University. since we're a state school, any name change proposals had to go through all the legislative crap. so this is the first year it's made it through both chambers of the Missouri General Assembly (legislative branch). And our newly-elected governor, Matt Blunt, was on-hand yesterday to sign the bill, finalizing the name change. so, starting next August 26th, I believe, we'll be MSU... or MO State... or whatever catchy nickname they come up w/ to replace SMS.

goddess_bb 03-18-2005 10:45 PM

I'm an obsessive compulsive freak....

hayley 03-18-2005 11:05 PM

Don't say that! :eek:

Easter Weekend next weekend, ahhhh lovely 4 days off

aussiecreeder 03-19-2005 03:43 AM

We had this customer at Pizza Hut who I kid not was a tranvesite. I try to be open-minded but the thought yet alone the sight of a dude (with a deep voice) with breasts is enough to send shivers down the spine. I was trying to discreetly work out lol if they were breasts or maybe he just had big pecs and my eyes were deceiving me. Nah he was a freak...... :eek:

hayley 03-19-2005 03:58 AM

Ahhh that's scary. They were probably man boobies .... but still scary

aussiecreeder 03-19-2005 04:06 AM

oh no these were no man-boobies, these were the real thing (well fake real things lol). i think i might counselling......LOL.

hayley 03-19-2005 04:10 AM

:eek: Are you serious? Actual implants in a man's body? I have never seen that before, that's ahhh strange. Wow. Typical australians, your land is probably full of em! ;) LMAO ;)

aussiecreeder 03-19-2005 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
:eek: Are you serious? Actual implants in a man's body? I have never seen that before, that's ahhh strange. Wow. Typical australians, your land is probably full of em! ;) LMAO ;)

I think this dude ( I don't know what to call him/it lol) wears make-up cause it looked like he had some on which was weird enough. We may have weird people who aren't quite sure what gender they are but just remember what sexually frustrated kiwis do with the local wildlife! :laugh:

Trimontana 03-19-2005 07:13 AM

i wont drink alcohol tonite. Last thursday i did and i get drunk. I hate my hangovers....such a headache :mad1: